Secretly mooning, in Preparation of of Mcdonalds news

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/omisego/#markets
omise.co/docs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOLD

you wont get me this time. Im selling at the top

lol okay, all Im saying is it went up 20 cents without any news, obviously could just be whale manipulation but I think its due to the Mcdonalds news.

Arent the mcdonald news on september?

I can buy mcdoanlds with this?

If you live in thailand, soon yes.

and soon to be expanding after a successful launch to other Asian Countries.

Says who?? A message in their Slack channel?

It's buy high sell low what's wrong with you

coinmarketcap.com/assets/omisego/#markets

chinese volume on a tiny exchange going to pass bittrex at this rate.

No a statement from the CEO who also is the CEO behind one of the largest banks in SE Asia..

Link said statement plz

omise.co/docs

This is already a legitimate big boy company, I don't doubt they can pull a local mcdonalds deal.

Im convinced, where do i buy? Also lets get this on bittrex

so is omg a gook bancor or what?

It's already on bittrex you mongoloid

so is bancor. what's your point?

The fuck does that have to do with anything I said

pretty sure that was my question, rebecca. now use your words like a big girl and explain yourself.

on what exchange?

Not a shred of official proof on this McDonalds deal

Are you actually retarded? I was just responding to "lets get this on bittrex".

bancor is already on bittrex!

I will buy when it hit 40k sat.

>20 cents without news
>could be whale manipulation
Veeky Forums is getting smarter....well I'll be damned

Who gives a shit, bancor has nothing to do with this thread

>those low IQ cucks not buying on whale's manipulations
you guys embarrass me

what if it does though? legend has it that this omisego thing is just a gook version of bancor. who wants that?

interesting you mention that. ancient astronaut theorists believe that omisego will never make it to the moon.

The Mcdonalds thing is to do with Omise the company not Omisego the currency. read the slack screenshot and you will see. It will eventually port over to OMG.

Disclamer I just sold my OMG at 650K Sats and will be rebuying when it dips back down.

Target is 800k, and could go as high as 940k

Are you me? How much did you hold and what was your buy in?

The OMG token is pretty shitty. Its used to 'secure' the system and it generates more OMG. That's it. There is no real demand for it. I dont think its currently worth the price but there are too many idiots in crypto so im prepared to be proven wrong

good thing Bancor is already on bittrex then. you definitely saved me some tendies.

Holy shit it's mooning them gainz

sold at 670k, gotta take profit where you see it, bros

210k sat buy in. about 4000
Target is based off?
Why the fuck would you buy that chink coin.
trust the Thai senpai sabai sabai life.

Bet you feel stupid now

* JEW not chink. but the same shit really :^)

because my great grandfather didn't survive 3 years in auschwitz so i could buy some off brand gook bancor clone shitcoin, mostly.

Gook shitcoin seems to be mooning and has an actual business behind them with an established client group.

Jew shit coin has done nothing but tanked, back to the oven kike. Do what your family was destined to do.

thanks OP

Noice.

Same thing happened to me last time. Didn't sell at 1.60. lost out on thousands

>seem to be mooning
how poor are you? it hasn't even gone up a dollarydoo and it's only rebounding. time will tell, peasant.

fib

>> What are percentages.
Do you know maths mate? I'm up like 300% on this coin
>> meme triangle.
I'll bet you 1000 OMG it doesn't hit your target.

i know enough math to know you're a peasant.

Did you miss the OMG gains train?

This coin has possibly the worst name/logo in crypto

why do you tell us about this when it is way too late to get in and make any gains?

screen capped for later

9:01AM

What timezone faggot? UTC?

kek

sell the news
dumped

ATTN: Whales are funneling the price. If you know how to play this, get in.

I cant believe i fell for this shit

im so stupid

thanks for buying my bags

It's not done mooning, you idiot. Exit point is 800k.

You fags need to chill. Omise, the parent company of OMG signed a deal with fucking McDonalds of Thailand so they all use their payment systems.

When youtubers and twitter fags get a hold of that you'll more $$ pour in because an actual fucking company in this beanie baby space is actually doing something.

Meanwhile fucking dogecoin which is completely useless has a higher market cap. This shits only been out what 2 weeks? It's only going up from here

>When youtubers and twitter fags get a hold of that you'll more $$ pour in because an actual fucking company in this beanie baby space is actually doing something.
>Meanwhile fucking dogecoin which is completely useless has a higher market cap. This shi
Where's the ACTUAL PROOF of this????? A slack message is not definitive to me

you need to stop shilling. crypto works off "buy the rumor, sell the news." we've received the rumor of the McDonalds shit, so the price mooned. now it's done mooning. just before the news comes out it will fucking tank and never reach back where it is now.

OMG the token will have nothing to do with OmiseGo's every day operations OR McDonald payments.