Ethiopians

>ethiopians
>black
When will this meme die.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/comment?id=10.1371/annotation/87e3e975-1957-4688-a945-657e1ac45694
youtube.com/watch?v=VrUbzzliVRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder:
Ignore obvious bait threads

Fuck off nigger

>Ethiopia will run out of emergency food aid for 7.8 million people affected by drought at the end of this month, the UN has warned.
>Aid groups and the government are calling for help, but fear donor fatigue with other crises worldwide.
>Famine has been declared in South Sudan, and there are warnings of famine in north-east Nigeria, Yemen and Somalia.
>But Ethiopia is also struggling following successive failed rains.

her grand-father no doubt.

Mulattos are still black.

>tfw Ethiopians girls are throwing away their aesthetics to date negroes

lol Italian mixture was not widespread. Ethiopians and other Horners get their aesthetics from much more ancient west eurasian mixture.

Ethiopian here. Thats cherry picked. Plenty of Ethiopians (like in my family) are as dark as the black guy in that pic. Plenty of others (like my dad) are as yellow as someone from MENA. The majority seem to be dark brown. Hair texture is also all over the place. One end of The spectrum is Afro-textured, and you have loose, curly hair on the other; most falling somewhere in the middle. Probably leaning a bit towards Afro

>Ethiopians
>negroes
Top kek

They are niggers, some with mid-east genes as the result of centuries of fucking.

>brown eyes
>brown skin
>curly dark hair
She's black.

Not the same type of black as the West Africans who became slaves in America, but she's still a black prson.

They come in all shades and phenotypes and are not monolithic. Just like clack Americans come in all shades and phenotypes and are also not monolithic.

>>brown eyes
>>brown skin
>>curly dark hair
Modern concepts of "black" and "white" are retarded colonial and post-colonial concepts that do a disservice to both human genetic and cultural diversity around the world. Ethiopians have more in common culturally and linguistically with Arabians than they do say, with African Americans. Yet they aren't put in Black box as them. That's why today's Ethiopian Americans are getting dindu-fied on mass. Fuck Eurocentrism and it's unknowing reflection; Afrocentrism

Because they're rape babies. Most US blacks have at least some white genes. Same in this case, except with arab invaders.

Black phenotypic diversity is more recent; due to average 20% European mixture throughout American history. Horner phenotypic diversity is due to Eurasian mixture that occurred probably as far back as the Neolithic. Habeshas (Tigraynas and Amhara), have a bit extra from Sabaeans 2.8k years ago.

What is with this board's obsession with rape babies? There is archeological evidence of Sabaean settlements in Ethiopia's history. It was a relatively peaceful and possibly brief co-existence and mingling; there is no evidence of war and rape.

*are put. Fuck my phone typing

It goes even further than that. Ethiopians settled Arabia first and developed civilization there before Arabs.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/comment?id=10.1371/annotation/87e3e975-1957-4688-a945-657e1ac45694

That's called a mulatto.

Some of the lighter-skinned ones can be pretty attractive.

WE

If we were to adopt a culturally and genetically accurate concept of race, there would be dozens of races, not readily distinguished between themselves.

Kekity thats BS for a whole lot of reasons. I'll bookmark and refute later

Oh I didn't realize it was written by Clyde winters. No wonder

I've never understood why people think Ethiopians are black. The only Ethiopians who feel that way are American ones, and their ancestors are rolling in their graves because of it.

>“I am not a Negro at all; I am a Caucasian.”

>“I am not a Negro at all; I am a Caucasian.” - Menelik II

fixed

>I had to look up to make sure whether or not she was Ethiopian or African American
wew

I mean they are considered Caucasoid.

Ethiopians from Ethiopia have been african-americized as well. It's not location; its generation.

Idk they have something unique about their look. I think it's their eyes or something.

>Ethiopians from Ethiopia have been african-americized as well

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not true at all. The Ethiopians and Kenyans view them as disrespectful trash and the Ghanaians and Nigerians laugh about how they exported the filth from their countries and made money off of it.

>t. have seen Africans and African-Americans duel it out on many occasions

>small lips
>small nose
>white hair

Even Jews are more black than them

There is some of both happening.

Is this like the relationship between euros and americans where they constantly shit on each other by bringing up stereotypes and historical events when they're actually just slightly different shades of the same shit?

It gets weirder than that.

Remember there are plenty of Afro-haired Ethiopians too.

Black Americans are significantly different from Africans ethnically. They are 30% European on average.

Not really . Horners and say, Nigerians are completely different from each other. Culturally and genetically, they have about as much in common with each other as either would have with say, Indians.

I keep running into different averages. Some sources say 20% and others say around half have 10%, a quarter has 25% and one percent has 50%.

Nahh. Hair texture alone puts them closer together than that, and Nigerians are a very diverse group of people as are horners.

Its 20% on average nationally. Depending on the specific region, it's higher or lower; sometimes substantially. But the national figure is 20%, the other numbers are anons fudging it.

The problem with most of those studies is that for "African-Americans" they lump African immigrants(actual African Americans) in with ethnically American blacks, and that skews the admixture percentages down for black Americans.

See

Not really, afro hair was the first default hair texture for all of humanity. We all had it even after tens of thousands (and longer in some cases) of years of separate evolution. There are south Asian tribes with afros and dark skin but they are genetically closer to asians than to blacks. Likewise; Ethiopians and west Africans haven't shared a gene pool for tens of thousands of years ( I lost the more precise number) .

Could be the case, I haven't looked into that. I would think they would be careful to sample African-Americans but idk. 20% average seems about right to me

What about where there populations begin to blend in central Africa?

>afro hair was the first default hair texture for all of humanity.
How would you figure considering apes don't have afros and most early Saipan reconstructions don't have afros?

Black Americans in Ernst actually started from colonial era mulatto populations.

The census and statisticians do not make distinctions between Africans, and ethnically American blacks.

>the other numbers are anons fudging it.
I was referencing a Penn State study

They almost look like Indians. What is this?

>brown eyes

DEBUNKED

Please Veeky Forums denizens do the right thing and ignore+/report bait threads that lead to the decline of our fair board

With 1 click (You) can make Veeky Forums a better palce

sauce on the woman,

Fuck off, retard this is literally humanities

Who do Americans, Hate coloured people so much? Does Your Life needs to hate other people that is different to you, just to show how boastful you all are?

Will your life be better if your it wants to hate other people because of their difference, to make it seems that the whole world revolves around you? is it worth it to hold grudges and hatred other people?

Why just people that dies rest in peace? Why
we can't live in peace too?

Did ethiopians ever invent anything or do anything important? They're basically a historical curiosity. Physically speaking they look no different from blacks in America. I know because people mistake me for an Ethiopian and I'm basically just a skinny, baby faced nigger.

Anecdotal

Why is this board so obsessed with race?

This is Veeky Forums

>Ethiopians
>A single ethnic group
Baka

>Coloured
>People
pick one

I know this is a bait thread, but what OP is saying is true. In Ethiopia you have different ethnic groups, which can be separated into two different categories, the "highland ethiopians" who have a middle eastern streak and who were the ethiopian ruling caste, and the negroid looking ethiopians, who were the ethiopian slave caste.

There's actually quite a bit of racism in Ethiopia directed from the first category towards the second category.

Race isn't about what you think you are

Wow such bigotry. What's next, there are only two genders?

>Fuck off, retard this is literally humanities
>retard this is literally humanities
>literally humanities

what did he mean by this?

Why did highland Ethiopians allow themselves to be conquered and enslaved by lowland Oromos?

Oromos are part of the "highland ethiopian" group too.

No they're not

They're recent migrants from the lowlands, previously herders

this thread is fucking retarded, anybody that uses the terms "white" or "black" in any scientific argument should be disregarded. Humans are diverse, is there a rape baby theory for why Iberians don't look like Russians? Africa is an enormous continent, it's no surprise that different groups of Africans have naturally different physical characteristics. You have to be really fucking brain dead to think a continent as big as Africa is home only to big nosed, big lipped, black skinned people

No, they're part of the same highland group, they speak a semitic language and look caucasoid. "Highland ethiopian" refers more to the ethnic category than to the actual geographical area they occupy. They are not nilotic/bantu.

Okay Karl, we'll ignore race

You're kinda stupid

The Oromo are Cushitic speakers, not Semites

Cushitic is a branch of the afro-asiatic language family, which used to be called "semitic".

Educate yourself.

The Afro-Asiatic family was never known as Semitic, it was previously called Hamitic.

Semitic has always been a subgrouping of Afro-Asiatic. Like Germanic or Slavic or Celtic to PIE.

Don't speak of things you know little about.

>The Afro-Asiatic family was never known as Semitic,
It was called Semitic or Hamito-Semitic. Hamitic is already a distinct subbranch.

>Don't speak of things you know little about.
Same to you.

>middle east
>yellow

Wut?

But that's wrong

This is true
t. Am Ethiopian, heard similar things from my mother

>Kenyans view them as disrespectful trash

This is gold. I just saw this video of a Kenyan women yelling at African-Americans calling them trash. To be fair they were kind of being dicks to her

youtube.com/watch?v=VrUbzzliVRk

Why are white people so obsessed with skin colour.

she's real cute

>implying it's not black people obsessed with skin color

This is the only good post in this thread

I dated an Ethiopian girl for over a year. I met her family and friends... While some do have slightly more 'caucasoid' or semitic faces, and they definitely do look distinct from West or Southern Africans, most do not look like your pic.