Explain BCC to me Veeky Forums

OK, I am not sure if its me but isnt the bitcoin fork literally free money?
>be me
>buy 100 btc prefork
>have now 100btc and 100 bcc
>sell 100 bcc for btc
>I now have >100btc while btc value didnt drop

Wtf is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
medium.com/@freetrade68/the-bitcoin-cash-flippening-is-coming-faster-than-you-expect-3fb75fa61138
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A warning.

dub dubs is correct here

this

BTC prices arent real right now. (((they))) want us to believe btc is stable rn.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

The price on trex is 2700 yet CMC is putting it at 1700...

>what did he mean by that?

Someone wants you to believe that BTC is priced higher than it is a the highest volume trading pair in crypto right now. .........

>I really didn't want to be

It's essentialy free money. I made 3000$ by dumping my BCash on HitBTC, the price was suboptimal compared to other exchanges but this is merely an illusion created by lack of liquidity as deposits are not open on these other exchanges.

There are a lot of Bitcoin whales that will dump their BCash when they are satisfied that they can do so safely.

>whales dump their "bcash"
first of all - stop listening to satoshilite faggot.
second... whales are going to dump their btc... i actually feel bad for you, you have no idea how fucked you are.

So basically the sum of btc and bcc should give equivalent of btc market pre-fork soon(tm) but since people are buying both anyway, theres a free period in which you can sell both for inflated prices and cashout before the shit hits the fan? Is it possible that the price of btc simply wont drop though?

I think it's possible, if the hardfork didnt happen, btc price > current btc+ bch

BCC is going horizontal for hours now, 5-6 hours...and the volume is pretty damn impressive, 185 milliya dollabux.

If /biz predictions are correct (like they usually are, keke) this should make NMR dump a kidsplay joke. Steemit dump, a joke. This will be the ultimate dump.

Something tells me things aren't that simple. We shall see.

>I now have >100btc while btc value didnt drop

Whahaha selling your Bitcoin cash for legacy coins whahaha

just wire your money to blockstream directly it will save you a lot of frustration

so what you're saying is chinkshit centralisation is the future?
"fuck your mother if you want fuck" kind of discourse probably suits you well

>implying Veeky Forums question topic=bussiness plan
top kek m'lord

Bitmain is mining legacy coins nitwit. He has an agreement with blockstream and is part of segwit.

Bitmain pushed and locked in segwit remenber?

Not really. You're receiving 'free money' because there are people willing to buy them out there, who think they'll be able to make a profit off of it. So you are receiving payment in return for a service which is giving these people tools to invest with. If these people didn't exist they would be worthless monopoly dollars.

Whether the people handing you their hard-earned 'free money' are geniuses or rubes is anyone's guess.

>If these people didn't exist
Subtle.

This:

>buy bcc
>it tanks straight away

WAIT A MINUTE IS THAT ETHELRED THE UNREADY

OH FUCK

Bittrex is trading bcc in a bubble m8, no deposits can be made so there's very little coins

OK, I am not sure if its me but isnt buying bitcoin circa 2013 literally free money
>be me
>buy 1000btc in 2012
>sell 1000btc in 2017
>i now have a gajillion dollars

Wtf is this?

Exchange rates. This is ForEx meets Craps.

Can you deposit BCC on bittrex yet

BCash Cuck detected

How does it feel knowing that your shitcoin is worthless and is dead on arrival? I'm so glad that the market has seen through Bcash's lies.

We already have a Bitcoin Cash, it's called Litecoin.

Get rekt

Volume is steadily dropping

The Bitcoin Cash Flippening Is Coming Faster Than You Expect
Something very interesting happens soon.
Following automatic difficulty reductions, mining a Bitcoin Cash block is only one quarter the cost of mining a Bitcoin Settlement block. Bitcoin Cash is already 15% of the price of Bitcoin Settlement. If the price hits 27% of the Settlement price, it will turn the tables and Bitcoin Cash will become more profitable to mine.

medium.com/@freetrade68/the-bitcoin-cash-flippening-is-coming-faster-than-you-expect-3fb75fa61138

fuck off to r/btc faggot no one wants your scamcoin clone

Look at all the transactions being mined. It is already live and kicking and people are buying it from smallblockers like you, be happy there is liquidity

>hasn't read the whitepaper
>doesn't understand that if core had just done a simple blocksize increase years ago like EVERY other alt and the unneccesary blockchain debate hadnt occured bitcoin would be worth 100 000 now
>still thinks core is "the good guys"

Be happy that there is any activity at all. Once the floodgates open, BCC is going down into the ground.

>Someone's mad that their scamcoin has already been rejected
>Someone's mad that there is no need for their scamcoin
>Someone's mad that they dont understand that a blocksize increase was carefully planned and that BTC's goal is digital gold
>Someone's mad that they didnt get in early on BTC
>Thinks Cash is the "good guys" when they are profiteers and power hungry idiots

Fuck off to r/btc...seriously. No one wants you here

bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

8 pages...

Just read the first lines and you know what is the real bitcoin:

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution.

>tfw only had 0.6 BTC
>could have sold my SC for more BTC then bought back in after the fork, but too afraid its going to moon as soon as I trade it out

t. propaganda victim

It just dawned on me that Satoshi must be German
Only Germans still use gmx

no, that's not how this works you fucking retards
BCC is just a fucking altcoin, it's a clone
this is NOT a fucking stock split, when will you god damn morons learn? I've typed this out SO many fucking times and we KEEP getting you fucking retards
BCC is its OWN coin with its OWN SEPERATE value
this time the evidence is literally right in front of your retarded faces and you STILL think its like a stock split, when will you mother fuckers LEARN??