Last chance before it goes for the moon guys. Its gonna retrace shortly. To 100k sat. 2x 3x gains very likely...

Last chance before it goes for the moon guys. Its gonna retrace shortly. To 100k sat. 2x 3x gains very likely. Last warning

Other urls found in this thread:

coinigy.com/s/i/5982eb4c717b6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at vrm. Same chart statistics

Is it happening

Its slowly increasing in price and volume. Would expect this to moon hard within a few hours . 24 hours tops

Just bought 0,5 BTC of this coin Ive never heard of with a tiny marketcap just because you told me to and Im bored. Hope this works out

and why is it going to the moon>?

Reading charts.
Main net release about to come up.
All alts are retracing.

This combined is more then reason enough.

In with 0.2 BTC, this is gonna pop hard.

Just a matter of time for people to "shift" their attention.

Vrm had a total vol. On bittrex of 3.6 2 days ago. Now its 850+

Fuck im in

May the cryptoforce be with you guys. I just want to share the chance of gains with you. Good luck!

Way I see it you can't go wrong at this price level.

Here we go! Its picking up!!

AAAAND WE ARE OFFFF

OH SHIT GET THE FUCK IN HERE BOYS ITS ABOUT TO POP!!

Thx for the headsup OP. What's your exit point?

fucking loser

Around 100k to 125k. But potential for longer hold is also here with the release of the mainnet very soon

That was me. You're welcome. Lets see how things play out here. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

I need a new bike :')

I'm in for 0.5. This will be up in the morning for sure. It has a huge retrace ahead of it.

Thanks OP

Is it late

Launching mainnet will indeed give the price a little boost.

Amazed this coin is only 0,9$ seeing there are only 10.83M in circulation...

This is pure discord pump and dump talk. I've been holding shift for a while, and have never bought 30k. There are hoping to pump it to 40k and dump. It was down around 20k there a few days ago, some nice clean up

Next bit of news is phantom release, or they have a monthly newsletter.

Don't bother buying this shitty pump. They've barely moved the thing lol

What rate do I buy

You do understand this is not a P&D? Learn to read charts.. All altcoins are retracing back and SHIFT was once 100k. Entry around 30k/40k is considered low seeing the max supply of coins.

Stop your FUD.

coinigy.com/s/i/5982eb4c717b6/

SHIFT is crossing red line, which is good in this case. Take what you want from it, but this goes to at least 80k. Also consider the low supply.

lol no FUD at all. Been in shift a while you pleb. It's not mainnet, its called phantom and its already delayed.
lol about everything retracing back to cryptomania bull rush ATH. BRB ETH gonna hit 400 again too

Grow up and stop spreading bs shills

It's mooning now get rekt

Why so hatey. Lets see where it goes ey. Thrn we will talk

Lel, already up 20%

Bought in at 21k sat my gains !

In at 31k, everything under 45k is good IMO.

Good luck user =)

Thanks user. Only needs 10 btc to 45K :-)

This the one where the private keys aren't secure?

No thx I'll pass.

Already fixed :-)

Bought high at 38 now time to sell low! :3

Have some patience. This will take a couple of days. Volume steadily rising.

Alright homie ill take your advice

should have waited for the dip.

never take anyone on here's advice. EVERYONE here is trying to seduce/trick you into buying their shit to make THEM money.

Op here. Not true. I started this post when it was 28k sat. Wanting to share the oppertunity. Its always a gamble but im honestly doing this with the best intent. Unlike many fags on biz who only want to see people get hurt. I fell for the scams and i lost 70% in the last month thanx to biz. I want to change that and contribute by making an effort even if its a little one.

how did you know the volume was increasing? hard to tell off of bittrex's shitty interface, i saw this thread too late but thanks for helping the others

Who are the "moon guys" and why would it go for them?
Did you mean: "Last chance before it goes for the moon, guys."?

Thanks man. I bought at 28k, sold at top and bought the dip again. We need more people like you on Veeky Forums

Volume on bittrex increased from 38 BTC to 55 BTC in about 2 hours. Ain't seen nothing yet :-)

While true this call is legit, indicators showing upward movement. Just wait and see.

My reply above was meant for you :-)

Monitoring trades and volume.

Nice one mate. I made a post about WAVES yesterday while at 4.20. ATM it's hovering around 4.80. We need more quality posts instead of all these shitposts about shitcoin X.

I couldnt agree more man. If biz would help eachother everyone would have made a shit ton of money.

Poo in the Loo rakesh

>tfw missed the boat on this one

Any other coins getting ready to pump?

Omise looks promising though i dont know enough about this coin.
I was also monitoring crb. Very low price at about 10-12k sat. Could make a nice pump in the near future. But its a long shot.

For the rest check coins by their pricelevel the last 3 months. A huge dip would indicate a nice upcoming retracement in coming weeks. Like vrm for instance

It's still low, you didn't miss the boat?

nah I know enough about P&D coins, if you buy now you are holding bags for a long time

dude it's retracing to 100k so wtf are u talking about at 38k

Hey, what are your suggestions? Just to wait for a while?

find a new coin

seriously brainlets it hasn't retraced yet, and all alts will after bcc deposit.

It's like you people enjoy being poor and make nonstop mistakes

It's mooning

NOshifters eternally BTFO