Philosophical insights - Ask me any question you'd like answered

Philosophical insights - Ask me any question you'd like answered.

Other urls found in this thread:

primewire.ag/watch-2794104-Year-Million-online-free
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is the West so incredibly obsessed with the sham known as "equality"?

Are our intellectual conclusions just the compliment of our intuitive desicions?

In nations with open immigration policies, equality under the law evolved into the notion that we're all the same. I can elaborate and/or provide examples if you'd like.

Yes.

What's up with the fetishization of victimhood?

I would add to this by noting that human existence requires answers to existential questions. It doesn't matter what those answers are but they must be present.

On a different scale, ask yourself this. How many people are ever searching for the truth? I'd say most are looking for validation.

sex is riddled with power dynamics, victimhood is an easy way to access the feeling of a power dynamic

It's easier to consider oneself a victim than a failure. Additionally, this is perpetuated in the media for a variety of interests...none of which is the betterment of any such "victims".

I agree with the notion of victimhood providing a sense of power. I also think it perpetuates learned helplessness.

What is the future of Veeky Forums and its role for humanity?

To further the devolution of humanity while providing a sense of false intellectualism. Humanity is on the way out.

That's not just Veeky Forums though. Humanity is being dumbed down systematically via many, many sources.

I have a question for any of you. Scroll through all the threads currently on Veeky Forums and tell me the number of them that are not there purely to promote some propaganda. How many are genuine intellectual forums?

What's the meaning behind the Unicorn and the Lion symbolism?

For me, none. A more interesting question to me would be what is the meaning of symbolism itself.

How deep, exactly, does cultural baggage go? At one point does it become indistinguishable from ethnic determinism?

It goes as deeply as the individual needs it to go. It becomes indistinguishable from ethnic determinism when there are no exceptions.

Why do so many people ask questions pointing back to their paradigm about others and other cultures instead of asking questions that could enrich and enlighten themselves as indivduals?

How do you stop being lonely?

How about some big-picture questions? Asking me about sociology and psychology is wasting an opportunity. All of that stemmed from the big questions anyway.

Perhaps you don't. Appreciating the value your own company may be something you're overlooking though. Self-help questions don't have real answers as they are not about truth. They are about what works. So, given that, I have nothing further to add on this.

What are dreams? What is life? What is consciousness? Is the universe evolving towards something? Should life be perfected immanently or transcended? Are we human or are we dancer?

You may want to look into the works of Anthony Robbins for further insight. Values, rules, beliefs, states and decisions.

In answering all but your last question I have to first note that it's necessary to first distinguish between your questions as opposed to "the meaning of..." (dreams, life, consciousness). Since you didn't specify your question as looking for meaning, I'll answer the basic questions with a possibility. To claim anything else would be dishonest because, like every other human who has ever existed, I don't know.

The possibility is this. We are living inside a simulated reality. That notion covers the meaning of dreams, life, consciousness, where the universe is headed and the rest.

primewire.ag/watch-2794104-Year-Million-online-free

Good questions.

>That notion covers the meaning
I misstated that. It covers the nature of those things. More specifically, the implications of a simulated reality addresses all of your questions.

And, since there are no new questions, I'll answer from the perspective of meaning.

1. Dreams: A manifestation of our subconscious mind. As such, dreams are often taken as a source of inspiration and/or deeper meaning.

2. Life: The meaning of life is what we assign to it.

3. Consciousness: Awareness of self in a living being.

4. Universe evolving towards something: Yes. Either it's own death or something glorious that's beyond our comprehension.

5. Life perfected or transcended: I think life is transcended by perfecting it imminently.

I'm Ugly, Am I really Ugly or it's just a matter or others perspective?

And if I'm Ugly, How Can I be handsome?Serious

I reject the notion that this is a serious question.
I'll still answer it though. Ugliness, as with any other subjective measure, is a matter of BOTH your perspective and others' perspective. It can be outer or inner. So a person has to decide which perspective matters more...their own or someone else's. Then you have to determine whether your priority is inner or outer beauty. Having done that, it's really just a matter of taking active measures to bring yourself into a state that's closer to the definition you choose.

What does the heart see that eyes can't do?

Sincerity. I won't parlay that into a statement on how many of the questions above have been sincere but I shouldn't have to as it's pretty apparent.

I wonder at what point exactly it was that humanity traded philosophy for propaganda. When it was that we knew enough to stop thinking. I'd like to know as that was probably the beginning of the end. Perhaps, if the machines even care to give any attention to what we think...or thought...they will make a note of it in their history of mankind.

How is babby formed?

What is the greatest virtue unknown to man?

We gave up on truth with post-modernity. There's a reason why great thinkers are unheard in these times. In fact, there are periods of centuries in human history where no original thought is introduced in civilizations. Philosophy runs hot-and-cold

Thank you for your answer.
>Sincerity
Interesting. I always thought that the question had something to do with 'truth', but always interpreted it as a religious/mystical one.

Are traps gay?

Where the fuck are my keys?

There is no such thing as "inner beauty". What you mean is moral virtue. Why are you typing so flowery? And you donĀ“t have to decide wich you prefer, when you find beauty and virtue combined in one person.

Or do you mean by "outer beauty" the things that others call beautifull?

How does it feel having a thread that's about to die.