Why are people scared to admit intelligence correlates with skin color?

Why are people scared to admit intelligence correlates with skin color?

Other urls found in this thread:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/iq-and-skin-tone-by-country/
streamable.com/a9k1e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Graecia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you considered the possibility that IQ correlates with educational opporitunities?

This is now a kotposting thread

It doesn't tho

Nah
Explain Mongolia

>Ireland
>Greece
>92
huh...

Why are some people scared to admit that IQ isn't a complete picture of intelligence, that gradients of skin color define such a vague thing as race, and that human rights are contingent on having a certain IQ?

All the countries with the lowest IQs are like that because they don't have the proper resources to educate the majority of their population at higher levels. That's because they're dirt poor, which in turn is because they were European colonies that never got the chance to develop proper economies, governments, or infrastructure. One of the pseudo-scientific reasons used to justify colonization was the natives' skin color. It does correlate, in the same way that there's a correlation between Jewish people and an aversion ovens.

>Equatorial Guinea
>59
What the absolute fuck.

Brazil is kind of an outlier

In the 70s it was basically one of the worst countries in the world. The nutjob dictator (Macias Nguema) banned opposition parties, banned the use of lubricants in factories because he thought his magic powers would make them work, shut down hospitals because he wanted to replace them with witch doctors, kicked out most of the intellectuals, sent death squads to destroy entire villages, and overall expelled or killed about a 1/3 of the country's population. Basically the Pol Pot of Africa. That's why the country is shit.

generally whiter skin people are smarter than darker skinned.
But correlation is not causation.
Dravidian are really smart the higher cast ones anyway. South India is more developed than North India

I agree to a degree

>Sierra Leone

is mongolia third world with >105 IQs because that would be hilarious

>ethnically Irish
>don't have the genes that allowed Europeans to conquer the earth because Ireland is on the wrong side of the Hajnal line
>tfw basically t*rkish
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

at least I still have white privilege

saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/iq-and-skin-tone-by-country/
Fuck off with your stormfag psuedo-science. Melanin and cognitive abilites are not related at all. Skin color is an enviromental factor and you know it. What's next, finding a connection between hair color and racial disease?

Because that is demonstrably false. IQ does measure intelligence. Race can be defined through anthropomorphic terms, which overlap to a great extent with gene-based racial classifications.

How did whitey educate and build infrastructure in the first place?

did you read the article you linked, or it's comments section?

>Melanin and cognitive abilites are not related at all.
Untrue.

Of course nobody claims that melanin CAUSES low IQ. There is no causation. But as you know, correlation and causation are two different things. There is indeed a correlation between dark skin and low IQ.

Did you even read your link? Is this some kind of reverse meming?

>Mongolia
>101

>That's because they're dirt poor, which in turn is because they were European colonies that never got the chance to develop proper economies, governments, or infrastructure
Explain Finland, Poland, Estonia, Ireland abd all the others that were subjects (literally colonies in Europe) of imperial nations.

i fear the black warrior

>That's because they're dirt poor, which in turn is because they were European colonies that never got the chance to develop proper economies, governments, or infrastructure
that is a plausible explanation, but I think the storm-weenie explanation fits the facts better
look at how shitty these groups do when they are placed in wealth western countries and have access to free housing, free education, food stamps, etc

If you ever have the displeasure of visiting the the Somali refugee areas of Minneapolis some time, take a look around. It's a lot like Mogadishu.

he probably just googled the phrase and copy pasted the first link because he incorrectly assumed it would be some sort of article debunking the claim.

>Nigeria
>Higher than Egypt
Really activates the almonds.

No, it really does.

Why would an intelligent person need to or want to?

I know that. I was curious and reversed searched OP's image and came across various stormfag tier sites. It's no coinidence that this image is found mostly in white supremacist sites, instant red flag and not very credible.

Yes. As you said dark skin is not a reason for low IQ but there is a logical reason for why countries with darker skin to have low iq. The Muslim world for example practiced inbreeding for centuries which is why they have African-American tier IQ. Contrast that with the Maltese and Cypriots who are racially Middle Eastern and did not suffer from an inbred population because they're christian.

Fucking Thais and Cambodians, the most browniest of browns have decent IQs. That alone tells you a lot.

The Eternal Debate.

>Yes. As you said dark skin is not a reason for low IQ but there is a logical reason for why countries with darker skin to have low iq. The Muslim world for example practiced inbreeding for centuries which is why they have African-American tier IQ. Contrast that with the Maltese and Cypriots who are racially Middle Eastern and did not suffer from an inbred population because they're christian.
Sure.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove though. There's still a correlation, and the low IQ found among brown peoples is still genetic in origin.

whenever this comes up, I am amazed by the numbers at the bottom of the low end
imagine a group with an average IQ of 59

wtf are these people like
that is well below the standards for legally retarded in the West
Can they communicate well??

I have read the Aboriginal Australians actually have exceptionally high Visual IQs, despite having exceptionally low General IQs.
I wonder if the Equatorial Guineans have a simlar type of intelligence that is not tested for in these IQ studies

It'd take those figures with a grain of salt, the truth is IQ testing outside of the USA is very unreliable. These figures are probably Lynn's figures which are very sketchy.

Those low end figures are probably inaccurate. If you're a bushman who's lived his whole life naked in the forest, and some scientist comes to you and asks you to do pattern recognition, you're probably gonna think wtf am I doing this for.

>The Muslim world for example practiced inbreeding for centuries which is why they have African-American tier IQ
>Fucking Thais and Cambodians, the most browniest of browns have decent IQs. That alone tells you a lot
Malaysians are basically Muslim Thais and they have bigger IQ

Pretty sure he meant arabs/pakis.

Because of historical reasons. If a brown person was born without being effected by those reasons they would have a decent-good iq if they were caucasian or mongoloid.

>Because of historical reasons
No, because of genetic reasons. South Asians and South East Asians probably have an IQ between 90 and 100 if you raised them in "Western" conditions. Africans would probably still have an IQ of around 80 if raised in "Western" conditions. They would not reach White IQ.

tfw /pol/ triumphed over /leftypol/ for the heart and soul of Veeky Forums

I'm talking about averages of course.

>don't have the genes that allowed Europeans to conquer the earth
What "genes"? Everything that layed the path open for European take over of Eurasia was from the Mongolian's and Turk's laying hell on Eurasia before.
South America was long dead from diseases and Australia/a lot of Africa was always kinda shit desu.

Why is Serbia so low?

>South Asians and South East Asians probably have an IQ between 90 and 100
Who still end up having higher IQs than some Eastern European countries and basically all of MENA despite have more melanin.

>Africans would probably still have an IQ of around 80 if raised in "Western" conditions. They would not reach White IQ.
Africans have low IQ because of their race (Negroid). That's why black Albinos are no different IQ wise from black Africans.

>Who still end up having higher IQs than some Eastern European countries and basically all of MENA despite have more melanin.
No, Eastern Europeans would have higher IQs if raise in Western conditions too. The historical evidence does not support the claim that Eastern Europeans have lower IQs than South Asians.

MENA is harder to judge, because of all the inbreeding they might have permanently damaged their gene pool.

You seem to be some kind of weird South East Asian nationalist. I mean, feel free to be proud of your race and culture, but also be slightly realistic.

race and IQ was what made me into a shitlord
turn back now if you don't want to be a loony right-winger
the nail in the coffin for me was when I was shown the correlation between GDP per capita and African admixture on maps of Italy

if you take more than a cursory look at the issue, you realize there is something to it and that an academic taboo is preventing further progress in the field
in 10 or 15 years this argument will be over, despite Western social sciences unwillingness to solve the issue.
Chinese researchers give absolutely zero fucks about political correctness and are currently all over this issue, trying to find the individual genes that effect intelligence.
Once their research is published, and the genes are mapped to global populations, the reality of race and IQ will be undeniable

>No, Eastern Europeans would have higher IQs if raise in Western conditions too.
Not him, but what are "Western conditions"? The quality of education/life between Eastern and Western Europe is almost minimal apart from higher wages.

>Not him, but what are "Western conditions"?
Nutrition, access to information/good schooling.

It's true that countries like say, Hungary, are fine, but in Russia there are plenty of cities in bumfuck nowhere with lots of social problems which probably depresses the Russian tested IQ.

Real talk why are white 4channers so obsessed with this shit?

It's one of the most important question of our times.

>No, Eastern Europeans would have higher IQs if raise in Western conditions too. The historical evidence does not support the claim that Eastern Europeans have lower IQs than South Asians.
No? The Eastern European countries are definitely more first world and have better education and infrastructure than South East Asia, in essence, closer to Western standards yet some of those countries have a worse IQ. Since that's the case a person from Thailand or Cambodia would still have a higher IQ than someone from those few countries in EE. Why? Because of the collective average. Besides, we're only talking about a few countries (Serbia, Albania, Bosnia).

>You seem to be some kind of weird South East Asian nationalist. I mean, feel free to be proud of your race and culture, but also be slightly realistic.
I'm not but it's quite obvious IQ stems mostly from race (genetics) than skin color which is just a phenotype.

if true, it has massive implications because of the demographic trends in nearly all white countries

>Nutrition, access to information/good schooling
Which are plenty more in the most rural shitholes of Russia than most of the current developing world.

>No? The Eastern European countries are definitely more first world and have better education and infrastructure than South East Asia, in essence, closer to Western standards yet some of those countries have a worse IQ. Since that's the case a person from Thailand or Cambodia would still have a higher IQ than someone from those few countries in EE.
Look, I don't want to be mean, but a single serb, Nikolas Tesla, contributed more to world science than all south east asians who have ever lived.

The idea that south east asia has a higher "genetic" IQ than eastern europe is not supported by any evidence.

>I'm not but it's quite obvious IQ stems mostly from race (genetics) than skin color which is just a phenotype.
But race and skin color are correlated, which is my point you fucking retard.

Jesus you're thick. Do you know what the word "correlates" mean?

I agree. You have to include other intelligence factors like basketball IQ. Link related. Check out genius level basketball IQ

>streamable.com/a9k1e

Sure, I don't think the genetic IQ in Africa is 70, it would probably be in the high 70s, low 80s if they had proper nutrition.

I'll add that the figures in the OP are most certainly false. I'll bet they were copy pasted from Lynn's research, which is very unreliable. The only country with reliable figures for IQ is the USA.

>Nikolas Tesla
Isn't that how outliers work?

>if you take more than a cursory look at the issue, you realize there is something to it and that an academic taboo is preventing further progress in the field
this

if faggy social scientists weren't afraid of the results, they would just conduct the mother of all infant adoption studies and settled things once and for all
but no one wants to flush their career down the drain by asking for funding only to get denied, have their tenure revoked, and get doxxed by antifa

Sure, but the number of outliers is proportional to the average IQ. A people with a high average IQ (think ashkenazis) will have a huge amount of outliers, whereas a people with a low average IQ (think african americans) will have a limited amount of outliers.

There is no reason to believe that SEAsians have a higher IQ potential than Eastern Europeans. Sorry.

Their bell curve might have a different distribution. Higher average, low outlier.

>the nail in the coffin for me was when I was shown the correlation between GDP per capita and African admixture on maps of Italy

You're a complete retard. The north south differences stem entirely from culturo-historical reasons.

That's true, but it's pure speculation.

>IQ does measure intelligence.
Pls give the definition of intelligence and explain how IQ tests measure this quantity.

Read this and come back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)

I understand Greece but why is Iran so much lower than the rest of the Balkan's?

>Italy has an IQ of 102
>higher than Germanic nations
>Yet they have darker skin
Really makes one ponder

Becuase its a self fulfilling prophecy.
Encourage to look at each other in terms of statistics
And also you dont know if thats a comment on race, or how society treats race.

The act that brown people are stupid could be becuase that society is making them stupid becuase of western civilizations oppression of anything with darker skin tones.

To say that datkies are stupid becuase they are stupid datkies fails to take into account of the amount of generations darkies lived under oppression, and longer than whites living under socially acceptable and institutionalized oppression.

No shit. Like how the South was colonized by Greeks and Arabs.

Why does Americans obsessed with skin color?

Does all white are Intelligent?
Does all black are Intelligent
Does other coloured Races intelligent

How does your melatonin( IF YOUR WHITE YOU MUST KNOW THIS WITHOUT GOOGLE)
be the basis of your Intelligence

If I say I'm Asian, and I have a High IQ
would the white would believe me?

I think Not, because Americans Only
believe that being White is the most important thing you could have.

But in my mind I think, How does color make me a happy man? Knowing even Money can't even buy me happiness nor friends.

Whites didn't even control Africa for a hundred years. This is just a bad meme you're shouting.

>Like how the South was colonized by Greeks and Arabs.
South was colonized by Normans. Only Sicily was briefly controlled by an Muslim.

Wrong, you stupid retard.

Many Americans are mongrels with Germanic or Irish blood. They console themselves with the knowledge that, while they will never be Anglo, at least they aren't negroes.

But the white slave traders and other merchants condoned such actions.
Whites didnt control it, they just capitalized on it , instead of liberating the land from warlords they just traded with them.

>instead of liberating the land from warlords they just traded with them.
No shit. That's how international trade works.

>so many Greeks lived there that the Romans called it "greater Greece"

And I'm the retarded one. You shouldn't post on a historical board if you have no knowledge of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Graecia

You're wrong about Arabs colonizing South Italy. That's complete myth.

2/

and to give you a slice of life.

How can you define whose dumb and whose not, if we can't produce a one being that is so intelligent and all knowing that can do it for us,
because we can't because we all need someone, no man is an island.

just like a plant, we grow because there has to be something out there for us to use to make ourself grow, you can't say there are dumb people because there isn't one, like a blank slate, anyone could be genius, given the right environment and nourishment. just like a plant.
we all rely on something outside of us.

-- Asian--

Greeks aren't the reason for north-south economic disparity.

Why won't you just die?

/3
"Only a Fool would brag about such irrelevant things" as plato put it

"Wise people speak because they have something to say.
Stupid People speak cause they have to say something"

Because it isn't time yet.

So you agree that western civilization condoned the oppression africas leaders did to their people.

Which could be why not too many africans then and now couldn't be fucked to read Plato or Socrates.

Are you seriously comparing Ashkenazis, a group of people with loads of nobel prize laudries to Serbs who only have Tesla? No, Serbians do not have a lot of outliers. Also, with Tesla, Serbs have done more for science than Japan and Korea. Unless you can point me to another more accurate IQ chart, Lyn's one is the most accepted and it clearly shows those countries I mentioned have lower IQs than Thailand and Cambodia.

FFS, race and skin color are correlated but not for the reasons you think.

>Chinese
>Higher IQ
>I beg to differ
folks, have you seen china? Everything is fake like fuck, not to mention savages

"Opportunity to develop"

So the preceding 40,000 years of opportunity wasn't enough - they missed the magical five hundred years. If we'd just left them alone for five hundred more years, they'd be building antigravity generators now.

They have had just as long to develop as a lot of other places. If they'd been left entirely alone everything would have remained exactly where it was. The only reason they have some hope of moving towards developed status is because imperialism existed.

Not an argument. They got higher IQ.

That's retarded, if anything iranian genes and anatolian genes are the ones who developed civilization. The rest just copied them. IQ does not measure histotical events.

This circlejerk over here is so cringe. You got BTFO on Veeky Forums and insist it's """"science"""" and now you come here to talk about psychology as a humanity subject or sth?

Pseudoscience has no rigor outside of its implications. Intelligence is not defined yet. Predisposition of long-term rewards will determine success and any kind of scientific project or acadrmical development. Meanwhile IQ can't determine that trait.

Keep deluding yourselves brainlets.

>but china
this shit pops up every single time this shit chart gets posted and it just shows how fucking dumb this IQ bullshit is. Taiwan is ethnically han, most inhabitants having only departed from the mainland 70 years ago. Singapore is 80 percent plus Ethnically Chinese. To question China's iq is to disregard genetics and instead argue for the prevalence of culture and living conditions.

A lot hinges on education, and i mean education in the broadest sense, not just schools. How children are brought up and how parents stimulate their mind, and later how the educations system builds on that.
I believe the Chinese writhing system has something to do with it as well.
Tbh, i'll teach my kids either Mandarin or Japanese as a third language when they're young (depends on which i decide to learn).

It's Not The african admixture in italy, it's The inbreeding

I think the post natal environment determines at least 15% of the total IQ.

Past rigurous methods have stressed kids and made the progress decrease, yet new methods can be and are still being tried.

> Finland, Poland, Estonia, Ireland
Never really poor under imperialism. For fucking sake, Fins even had their own constitution with more right than native Russians.

African colonization was the fastest and most exploitative colonization effort in human history.

>That's retarded, if anything iranian genes and anatolian genes are the ones who developed civilization.
Dumb post

>ad hominem
Brits weren't using the wheel until some years before christ.

This pseudoscientific jokr is getting out of control. I hope at least this trend will lead to more rigurousness, brain research and actual genetic research.

>Brits weren't using the wheel until some years before christ.
Well ignoring northern europe, there was still civilization in china then.

Ever heard of magna graecia?