Why should or why should I not buy this shilled coin? It is looking solid...

Why should or why should I not buy this shilled coin? It is looking solid, but I'm still not convinced to drop my $ on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a shame. I'll send you a postcard from the moon.

Dude

Signatum now is PIVX in the end of MARCH '17
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/

pnd scam delete thread thanks

Exit scam incoming

fuck off pajeet

It's a good coin. Worth throwing a few bucks at for sure. It's like Monero except it aims to have its own marketplace/network with (I'm assuming) legitimate goods for sale as well as having an exchange for fiat and btc built right into it.

The concept is really simple.

Legitimate services or goods. The dev said on ANN. ;)
It will be great to see a good market on dw

Don't buy, its a shitcoin.

t. guy accumulating SIGT

I'm convinced the faggots that post shit like this are nocoiners. Go back to your mutual fund faggot.

My position is different because I've been mining since day 3, but I have bought some coins too. Been watching market closely and - regardless of development plans / etc - there's enough movement on this coin to make money.

My buy-cycle is entry between 700-900 and sell @ peak. If the coin returns to sub 1k in the next week is TBD. It would be nice if it found a new floor, but opportunity cost floor is around 600-700 SAT so no new supply should dump below that (they should just mine something else at that point), but they might dump to it.

Also, block reward is halving in a few days.

what do you think, OP?

So what do you think is going to happen on the halving. Do you expect a price increase or a decrease? Since most miners will probably move away from said coin. Do you expect a artifical pump right before the halving?

I expect the halving will reduce the downward price pressure brought on by large mining operations.

I don't know if the price will double, that's extremely optimistic and unlikely, but I think it will stabilize and increase slightly.

Remember that, by the first halving, 54.5% of all mined coins will exist.

I expect there will be a news event that takes place roughly in-line with the timing of the halving (probably actual working version of the SIGT marketplace, which was allegedly supposed to launch yesterday but was held for further security and functionality testing / improvement).

I'm hopeful that SIGT will continue to have moderate organic growth as the market becomes aware of it and the developers meet development milestones. Artificial pumps are harmful to a coin this early in its life cycle and I hope we don't see any more into the foreseeable future.

The coin withstood a lot of volume dumping last night between 1200-1100 SAT and is still @ 1100, so it seems like many are holding for better margins.

bought back in, just going to leave it alone for a while

When I woke up today I honestly expected 7-900 sats again and am pleased to see it holding over 1100 for now. I'd like to buy more before the block reward halves.

Do we know how many coins are being generated per day at this point?

I dunno but it's a lot. And that's what people have to keep in mind when they see the price being stagnant: TONS of new coins are being mined every hour, so the price being stagnant is actually a very positive sign for this coin.

Oh yeah I agree completely. Looking forward to the next positive news.

Between 2 and 3 million coins per day are being generated.

The Dev is literally a pajeet living in Singapore. He ripped off the code from denarius and claimed to have made a new algo but later backtracked and said that the new algo name was in fact what he called a certain combination of algos. He willingly accepted scammers into his "development" team where they are coordinating via discord and paying shills per post to spam on Veeky Forums. The whitepaper has zero substance and the bittrex owner hates them because their shills keeps spamming the site begging the coin to be added. Nothing they have is original. Be extremely cautious if you are buying this coin.

dumbass FUD, especially the part about paid posters on biz, rofl. the whitepaper has zero substance? then you'd have no trouble explaining all the mathematical formulae in it, right? LOL

Those are existing algorithms and they simply copy and pasted low resolution images from Google onto the pdf.

You surely don't think pajeet created a new algo?

they never once claimed to have a new algo, you dingus. they've always called it a combination of existing ones.

The thing is majority of the people on their discord is full of Veeky Forums kids. Even though i do browse Veeky Forums, i see it as a bad image move on Signatum's part being associated with Veeky Forums in anyway if you wanna actually be taken seriously.

Also they don't pay anyone, but i've seen first hand right before the website opening they all started making threads, shilling each other threads about how great Signatum is.

lol?

Hi @derpx

you mean supporters of a coin sometimes shill it on Veeky Forums? wow, just like any other coin.

the combination of algos is new. they never once claimed to have invented a new one from scratch, which is what that FUDer seemed to be implying.

The threads that started right before the new site launch was just a bunch of excited backers. And nobody was paid.
I'm holding my bags of whale blubber, they are coming with me to the moon.

>The Dev is literally a pajeet living in Singapore
Can anyone confirm this? I need to know if he's a "Pajeet" or not because that will affect my standing on this coin. LOL

Russian and Danish, you should actually go into the discord sometime.

>unique
It doesn't claim it's new.

That's even worse..

Russians are known no moral scumfags.

Here comes the PnD

There was a combination of five algos before he backtracked. He claimed to have invented the raptor algo. Some big time devs took a look at the source and not noticed the raptor algo is empty and that the main source code doesn't implement it.

He backtracked hard.

Denarius uses the exact algo in the exact order.

Look under the big Logo..

Says "NEW Skunhask Raptor Algo"

yeah plenty of people said that about ETH when it was less than a dollar, too.

you guys are just splitting hairs. if you want to miss the rocketship because "new algo" is so damn misleading, go ahead.

A shill that doesn't know about his own product and resorts to fomo

tisk tisk

prove that Denarius uses the exact same algo as SIGT and I'll stop shilling it.

Compare the git, brainlet

>3,700 SIGT

Should I buy more? I could go 20,000 max.

you made the assertion. show me the exact same code on the two githubs, genius.

Does Denarius call raptor.fuck as a mixer? The change is subtle, but someone tried to copy Sigt code and create some sort of v for vendetta / user coin and fell on their face.

So basically you cant show him because you dont have a clue about code? Ok lmao.

>download notepad++
>copy and paste both codes
>find difference
>realize 99.99% of the code is the same with the exception of blocktime

Raptor is an empty function

Nice projection

That's not what a projection is you dumb cunt hahah

Shitpost harder pajeet, I'm sure they're paying you well. All this time you could've loaded up an ide and proved me wrong within minutes if it wasn't for the fact nearly 99.99% of the code are the same even down to the number of files in the source

Why should he prove you wrong when you have yet to prove yourself right? Lol

Yeah I'm not gonna do all that work when I know I'm right, especially on mobile. I already compared the source last week when someone on bitcointalk pointed it out. There's a reason denarius bagholders are brigading the ann thread hard.