Wake up

>wake up
>remember that the Paris Commune was put down
>cry myself back to sleep
are there any events in history that make you feel this way?

N-n-napoleonic France...
> sobs dramatically

WWI
Civil wars of the Roman Republic
Peloponnesian War
30 Years' War

What's wrong with the outcome of the 30 year war?

>M-MUH HRE
>M-MUH SPAIN

Marks he point in history where literally everything started going wrong for the good guys

>Mao's cultural revolution

The Roman Empire converted to Islam in 1453 and finally collapsed in 1918.

By that definition of Roman Empire, there's still a somewhat healthy Byzantium in Anatolia right now.

/leftypol/ should be put down too.

The defeats of the Hungarian Revolution and the Prague Spring.

This.
>brainwashed teenagers completely fucked up the cemetery of Confucius and his descendants
>numerous valuable old books, paintings, and other cultural relics burnt to ashes
>Historians and people who greatly valued Chinese history and art were bullied, their homes raided, burnt and family tortured and killed.
>millions killed and injured for some shit ideas and their careless leader

there is really nothing lamentable about my history

other than the evil of slavery, and the importation of an inferior stock of persons

Marius
just Marius

and I don't even like Sulla

>Lorković-Vokić coup failed
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

>Liking the Paris Commune

Get the fuck out you fucking trash, those fuckers burned down the Tuileries Palace. Anarcho Commies then were just as bad as ISIS is now, and I get a hard on thinking of Soldiers squashing their stupid little heads full of marxism.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pre westphalian HRE was actually a pretty interesting political model with its very high degree of local control meaning people were (in theory) much closer and more meaningfully connected to their government, and if they didn't like the way things were in their polity they could move to one of the innumerable others, assuming they could afford to do so of course.

The religious violence was a serious problem though, shame about that.

I've visited Confucius' burial grounds, its been impressively restored.

the paris commune wasn't marxist

Lenin's death and the triumph of the Stalinist counter-revolution.

Sounds like another typical day of China attempting to stamp out competing ideologies.