Hello sirs

Hello sirs.

My very good friend is launching new, very famous , very revolutionary coin. Teatoken is big money coin and will bring you lots of riches. Please buy buy because it won't last long ok sir? Please navigation to teatoken.io to buy your very own coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

hashcoins.business/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no
only buy ESPER% on YoBit
dont listening to this gay pajet scamer HACKER
gud coin gud buye

ESPERS% on YOBIT = YES
teatoken yahoodee scam = no

No no no ESPER$ bad coin bad buy. Teatoken mean big money too if you do not buy the teatoken you will be poor man and I buy your youngest sister as we do in Bangladesh good day sir

like meme saying,
O P is a GAY

When I buy youngest sister i fuck her ass like gay. I am not gay though my friend I just want to share my riches with teatoken and share my wealth with you on YoBit I buy you buy

TOPKEK THIS IS A REAL ICO

Please do the needful sir and buy my TEATOKEN will be mooning higher then Espers$ brother

Teatoken is better. Very good coin

Protip: the drawing has a penis drawn on it because they stiffed the artist. Said so himself on Veeky Forums just the other day.

Fuck that shit boys, come pick up some of Ricky's Hash Coins. Help me promote this piece of shit and get some boys in on the coin and listed on exchanges after this ICP ends.

hashcoins.business/

Good point my friend. They stiff artist just like I buy your youngest sister to stiff after I buy teatoken. I will not give your younger sister the stiff if I cannot buy. Only way you not have to sell sister if you buy teatoken. Unless youngest sister like the stiff, then I treat very well

Who the fuck do you think you are, waltzing in here, asking Veeky Forums to shill your shitcoin?

I mean

no sir only buye ESPERS$ in YOBIT gud coin goud profit yes now buyu buy thnak u

No no big moon nice moon sirs. ESPER$ no moon bad coin. Teatoken good coin good buy

Fuck off faggot, you're gonna get cucked.

Mister,
I know that when I big moon make you mad. But you can big moon too if you buy TEATOK€N on online! You won't be mad anymore mister no no

Very good price. Nothing better than an Iced Chai Walla friend. Very good quality my friend

Hello sirs

Buy my ICO

cunts

Respected sirs,

please lower your fight. $ESPERS' is only coin that is direct path to wealth. I recommend buy, kind sirs.

ESPER$ only road to ground. TEATOK€N road to moon highway to moon money for me, money for you if you buy

Press S to spit on tea scam

S