Greetings, faggots. I need 1-3 thousand dollars extra a month to supplement my income. I need to know how to do this...

Greetings, faggots. I need 1-3 thousand dollars extra a month to supplement my income. I need to know how to do this. Please help me.

Work 3 jobs

kneepads

Bitbeans grow my nigga growwwww

The problem is I'm a DOT employee and they track my "hours of service" I can't work more than 60-70 hours a week in a 6-7 day workweek without a mandatory 36 hour off duty reset. Also, I cannot work 10 hours in between shifts. I'm looking for something under the table but I don't really know.

Bitbeans. Will check it out.

I checked it out. But isn't the market being flooded with these digital currencies?

Cmon y'all, so far I got bitbeans and work 3 jobs. I don't think I would like to sell drugs. How about selling and buying things? CMON AUTISM ACTIVATE!

Don't fall for the Veeky Forums memes. If you want to make money in crypto you need to do a lot of research. understand the technical side and read lots of whitepapers.
If you aren't interested in that have you thought about doing freelance/consulting? What is you work experience now?
Also you could just buy some knee pads and suck dicks at a $1 each

listen dude if you want a solid investment and easy gains. What you want is bitbeans, Digibytes, and Mooncoin. Invest as much money as you can to increase your monthly returns.

buy like 100k ark

My work experience is sales, general labour, truck driving(class b straight trucks only). Freelancing/consulting? Talk to me

why do you need this money?

can't you cut your expenses instead?

What you need is a good pair of knee pads.

I make around $800 a month from bitbeans but you need to hold at least 3 million beans to get serious sprouts.

>How can I make money
>All you offered me was woring and investing

hmm

uber ot taxi driver or if you want to make real money from tips deliver pizza and every house you go to connect and lie. If they have a poodle tell them about your grandmas poodle.

I have an extra home now. It is complicated but my wife is stubborn and doesn't want to move with me. She much rather live in the old home. Expenses I have cut already.

I get it. Fuck off

>I need 1-3 thousand dollars extra a month to supplement my income

yeah so does everyone lmao

Meant to reply that it is a good idea

She's bonign someone else and doesn't want to stop. Divorce her before her car accident happens.

Learn the High Groundâ„¢ technique.
Choke boss, get promoted to his position.

Bricks shat...
Divorce wife seems the most lucrative imo.

Depends on how much your willing to invest. If you can invest 100k I'll give you a guaranteed income advice

then tell her to get a fucking job jesus christ what is wrong with people

Temporarily rent out one house to break even.
Dont take coin advise if you dont understand crypto. Or have research time.
Work it out with the wife. Seems like easiest solution is you both move into one place.

Start a dry cleaner in Jersey City