bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944710.0;all
d3ep.com/news/d3ep-launches-fully-integrated-cryptocurrency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DGB,NEO,ETH

t. pajeet

you should be holding your bitcoin in usdther

>DGB

ETH, BTC, SC

Bitcoin (you always want to be hold SOME Bitcoin)

OMG, because it actually has underlying value and a future

BAT, which is going to moon this month

Why? CAn you give any actual evidence based reasons or are you just trying to get a noob to buy your bags?

ANS, OMG, STRAT

^dthid

ETH, IOTA, BCC

Bitcoin, because these are the average DAILY value changes over the past few years:
2010: +0.82%
2011: +0.76%
2012: +0.26%
2013: +1.11%
2014: -0.25%
2015: +0.09%
2016: +0.22%

OMG because its the blockchain project of a company with 4 years of payments experience in Southeast Asia, over 70 employees, and multiple offices. They've growing quickly, have plans for their own blockchain (moving off of Ethereum's), etc.

BAT because its going to eat most of advertising revenue from publishers (who are basically ready to declare jihad) and they just released their Mercury concept.

OMG, ANS, MYST

Just 1 for the next few days: District0x. Not listed on bittrex yet, it's gonna blow up when it does.

also Vitalik Buterin is a project advisor for OMG if im not mistaken. Only 1 of 2 projects he is currently on. That alone makes me think this coin has really good potential to make bank.

ANS
BTC
NXT+ARDR (pretty much rise and fall as a pair)

Ive literally doubled my investment by day trading these four coins.

If you're looking to get high returns, looks for a low marketcap coin with good tech.

Personally i'm all in on Blocknet. Already doubled my money in a month

BitBean

It's pretty low volume, but be patient, buy low, sprout until it's high, then sell and repeat.

Do you mind explaining how you day trade with coins such as these? It seems like the profit is minimal.

Tierion, but you already missed the ico. Buy as soon as it hits exchanges

UNB, I'm not a fan of shitcoins but this one swings so violently, if you buy the dips you make at least 20% every time

Do your Research. But start Researching UNIFY and LINX.

Research is:
Check Coinmarketcap for fundamentals. Dont buy coins that have Billion Supply. Look at marketcap, not price.
Check Bitcointalk forum. has i been updated!! Has there been a lot of activity last weeks.
Is there a discord, slack, telegram you can join.
Can you talk to investors.

If all that is good. Then find a good entry point in price. Look at price last months.
Is it at top now. Forget it.
Is it mooning, you are too late.
Is it in accumulation fase. Buy.
Is you research showing that lot of good stuff will come, possible buy.

Again. Doing this at 900 coins is lot of work. I know, as I did 200-300 low tier coins. Best ones I found. UNIFY and LINX.
UNIFY research:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969629
LINX research:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944710.0;all

>all that and he found two fucking shitcoins

LOL

The Smartest guy here.

Also my portfolio went from 600$ to 30000$. Guess that doesnt matter either. Bitch.

I raffed

Seriously Omsie Go has some of the biggest name in vrypto as advisors.
Joseph Poon
Vitalik Buterin
Dr. Gavin Wood
Vlad Zamfir
Roger Ver

Among others.

>also Vitalik Buterin is a project advisor for OMG if im not mistaken. Only 1 of 2 projects he is currently on. That alone makes me think this coin has really good potential to make bank.

Check the other project he is 'advising'. It looks like a high school project and it's fucking embarrassing. I wouldn't use that as any indicator

Congrats but you still recommended 2 very obvious shitcoins. Maybe some nucoiners will buy you bags hahaha

all russians , wow
what a suprise

I love it how being endorsed by autistic larping russian faggot who is also not just a fuckin russian but a fuckin LEAF is somehow interpreted as "advantage"

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

are you talking about Kyber Network? I haven't really looked into it yet to be honest, whats the deal?

STRAT, WAVES, BTS.
Invest in some assets, son.

Fair Enough. If you want safety. Go for BTC. Was at least best bet untill all this recent uncertainty. And maybe best for newbie anyway. And by all means go get something else. I like to find coins with potential of 10x - 100x.

And if people have been reading up on crypto, you know this news from LINX really sets a coin apart from all the other shitcoins. It means development time has been spend. business contacts are there.
d3ep.com/news/d3ep-launches-fully-integrated-cryptocurrency

Combine that with Marketcap. And its a interesting opportuntity. Though still risky. But if you want 10x on your money, top 10 coins are much more difficult.

Bitcoin

If you want honest advice-

Wait till the weekend dip or a slowdown in the next few days.

Buy ANS, OMG and WAVES.

Thank me later.

EOS

I have $250 to throw at a coin.
Currently WAVES, OMG and ANT is nearly at ATH, so I feel it would be a mistake throwing them into them atm.

250 is a tiny amount of money you cant do anything with those pricey coins, find one with a low market cap.

Get some BTC, OMG during the weekend dip, and XMR then hodl until your hands get sweaty

If you're too poor to do that then go get lucky with some shitcoin