Sup Veeky Forums Cashed out 30% of my portfolio and bought this car that i wanted for quite a while...

Sup Veeky Forums Cashed out 30% of my portfolio and bought this car that i wanted for quite a while. Cost me 20k in total, 2012 toyota 86 with 15k worth of mods. We're all gonna make it :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJIAOosI6js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're fucking retarded. Did you cash out 50% of your portfolio to pay taxes on the 30% you planned to spend?

Could you have bought a less-useful depreciating asset? How much crypto have you cashed out to pay tickets because it must be hard to see when your head is so far up your rectum.

How much should one cash out of their portfolio?

Haha salty poorcoiner detected.
I've been taking out small increments of bitcoin monthly for a long time now. I'm also not a fat fucking burger like you who gets fucked by the IRS.

You get much nicer 5 yo cars for that money.

>15k worth of mods
Can you make your license with 14 in the US or what?

Why so bitter? OP wanted to spend his gains on something that makes him happy, so he did. And there is nothing wrong with buying a nice car. A nice car means respect. Of course it depreciates but what else are you going to do? Public transportation? Fuck that.

0%

You can already use bitcoin to buy shit on steam, computer parts on newegg, pay for hotels, pay for plane tickets, pay for cruises, and unironically to pay for lambos. Not to mention all the bitcoin "cards" that let you load a card up with some btc and use it like a normal debit card.
It's only a matter of time before you can use it on amazon, for groceries, and eventually paying bills

I'm australian, $1 dollarydoo = .77 burgercents

face it: you couldnt afford a Lambo, so you settled for this.

That's a nice car. There's no point in having money if you're not going to use it.

gimme some btc so i have more than $20 to trade with please:

1PXmhJsGqa3USLf8AaK9QbQdkAfS6FgFcP

please post a photo of your crypto lambo

fucking loswer

i think its a nice car
lambo is a waste of money unless youre super rich

fucking retarded
a friend of mine bought a handful seeds 6 years ago on silkroad that are now worth over a quarter million
have fun in your million+ dollar shitbox

nice job OP. gotta treat yourself once in a while with your gains

He's right though in that an expensive car is a depreciating asset. Financially not a great move, but do what makes you happy

>jealous of my gains
>bought a five year old poor person's starter car
>2012 model is worth under 10k
>Installed mods are worthless when selling a car, pay for them anyways
>Still get beat off the line by every sports coupe in the world except other equally pathetic FR-S, BRZs, and 86s.

Listen man, For what it's worth i'm at 20 year old whos been driving a beat up hyundai excel for the past 3 years. I'm still sitting on 16 bitcoins and this is my first purchase with my gains. Why hate ?

>not a lambo

you know what dude, even if its not thr type of car I would have picked, if it made you happy who gives a shit.

The tires are too narrow for the wheels and will pop off. Who ever put those tires on that car had no idea what the fuck they were doing, You need to fix that right away OP. Dangerous and ugly as shit,

>toyota 86
>black hood
>white body
why didnt you buy an overpriced flip up light Toyota corolla ?

Not a smart move but at least you got your toy. I'll be cashing out ~10% soon for a lathe.

I lost 5k in two days. I'm not going to make it.

why would you do this

What kind of seeds are worth a quarter million in low quantities?

OG 1985 1986 1986 AE86 Corollas are going to be worth there wheight in gold soon

DEJA VU

yea bc all the weebs will either modded em to shit and or crashed em trying to "drift"
find a clean one thats cheap , hatchback ofc , i dare you

IVE MUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE!

>depreciating asset
>depreciating asset
>depreciating asset
Stop coping you dumb shits and let the man have his fun.
I'm going to do the same thing soon and then never touch the portfolio for years.

Ignore all the hate and live it up man. Good work! Nothing wrong with rewarding yourself every now and then. Dont stop now though, keep going and lets get to the moon

i unironically wouldnt spend much money on a car that doesnt have its door opening upwards.

this, its his money, nothing wrong in ejoying some of your gains

>these retards not understanding why you bought this car
nice car OP, fuck off fagboys

>toyobaru
lmao pleb

>only real men appreciate depreciating liabilities.

deep.

because you are fucking idiot

A nice car means also a nice girl sooon
Welcome to the club user

Listen here chinke that 20k could have been in ark and you would have 60k by next week and bought a quater of a lambo

>implying any chick cares about a shitbox toyobaru
lmao

why R u paying taxes faggot? that's theft. fucking cash out by buying gift cards to buy your car retard.

>Walk into the dealership
>Dump over a thousand gift cards on the table
>Drive out the dealership with your lambo

Is it really that easy lads?

is there any news or why will ark rise in your opinion?

SPEED CAR SPEED CAR

AE86 IS COMING

SPEED CAR SPEED CAR

OH wait.

You fucked it up OP

>I have never bought a car over $10000

Love the white with the carbon hood and dark rims. Sweet ride OP, well done.

/bizo/ is best Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=IJIAOosI6js

>Toyota Corolla Trueno ae86
>€ 27,000.-

fug

Is this a lot? I don't know shit. It's more than OPs car. This car is pretty rare in Europe so i'd probably pay a big premium

Noice. Love that car.

More pics??

importing from japan might be cheaper

>shitbox
Lmao

Gratz man, nice car.

>ITT: jealous neets who've made jack shit in crypto and are upset someone is actually doing better than them

Seriously, let the guy live. Sure, he could've spent his gains on something better but at least he has gained enough to actually spend it on something while you faggots are still hodling DGB, crying yourselves to sleep every night.

Happy for you, OP. I hope I can get to that point soon

Dont listen to anyone who talks shit. Its your money, your gains. Congrats man and stay in the crypto game. Things are only getting started.

yup. durrr car = depreciating asset. yeah but you gotta get around somehow, and lookin good while you get around can make a huge difference. so stfu jealous fags.

A good size pot plant is probably worth $10k to the right person, and is infinitely cloneable; no reason to believe someone couldn't buy

Sure, if you find an ultra-rare phenotype and sell the clones, like a plant that produces >20% CBD and < 0.3% THC
That would make it legal in many countries and would be very useful for medicinal purposes

$32k for a car that cost like $5k in 1988? Yes, that is a lot of money.

I don't know whether the car is overpriced, because I don't know what type of condition that car is in, but rest assured it's not worth $30k because it's actually nice or luxurious or anything you'd get from a modern $30k car; you're paying $30k for a literal meme car.

This man gets it. It should be flashy and tacky as fuck. I want one with upwards doors and those lights that open upwards in the front.

I wouldnt even drive it since I dont like driving and I dont need a fucking car.

Dont come with hurrdurr you will waste all your money like a nigger. Sorry, no, I know how to manage my money. But with the car Im making an exception.

I was going to buy the Hachi Roku but instead got the 2017 Mazda 3 GT. I just didn't like the interior and also I realised I was an oldfag (I'm 34).

Congratz bro. Life might end tomorrow, enjoy it while you can. Good car too.

The image that destroys plebbitors

Fucking.
Retards.
>Capture.jpg
it's a screengrab you fucking mongoloids, does trading make you turn old and senile now? or do only the senile trade? I do wonder.

shit larp buddy, try again next time

>A nice car means also a nice girl sooon

sounds like an /r9k/ virgin summerfag

is that before or after daddy installed the new motor?

DEJA VU
I HAVE SEEN THIS THREAD BEFORE

I'd rather go for an Italian car

What is the point of making money if you never spend it on things you want?

kek

Might as well burn your money then. Better to put in stocks, hedge funds, crypto,....

Except OP Is a poorfag who still has to work for money. That's what makes it dumb. If OP had $10 mill and wanted to blow some of it on a car, a watch, whatever, great, good for him- it's not going to force him to work longer to support himself.

Blowing ~30% of your net worth on a car that'll be worth next to nothing in 5 years is nutty.

>new money detected

If you can, sell it now. That loan is continuing to accrue interest and your car is dropping like a rock in value.

Also, lol, I picked up a 2003 C32 AMG for $6k.

Feeling generous for a college dude that earns 300 bucks a month?