Who's looking forward to more We Wuz getting whooped this year?

I mean, we got:

>We Wuz Egyptians (Ancient Egyptians are most like modern Bedouins and Saudis)
>We Wuz Hebrews (Canaanites and their Jew branches being the fruit of Eastern migrants and already settled Levantines)

Getting whooped. What's next? We Wuz Greeks?

This isn't a Nig issue either.

Those Ali documentaries are really good by the way.

also on your point
>we is britons
>t. franco germanic mongrel from a slave caste

You could say they were there long enough to count as Brits.

Why is Veeky Forums up with "we wuzzing". Fucks sake it's shitting up the board.

It's the biggest threat to historial education.

*quality

It's fucking /pol/ raiding the board you turd. Thanks for bumping the thread.

>implying pol doesn't We Wuz Kangz

How is this thread still going on but mine gets deleted on pretext of possibly being a /pol/ thread. Fuck these lazy incompetent mods.

I sage all my posts to tell the truth.

Tell us what was it

its an uniquely american phenomenon. I talked to a few ethiopeans. Without exception they hate american ghetto culture because they drag the rest of the continent down with them.

It's the mongrelization that's occured since the start of modernity. When you dump together such vast civilizations into "White" "Black" "MENA" you get We Wuz.

Do you know what hoteps are faggot?

American blacks are the fucking reason their skinny Ethiopian ass can even enter America in the first place. Better yet the contributions Black Americans have made helped the African continent are so much that the irony of an Ethiopian saying that is hilarious.

> Do you know what hoteps are faggot?

We Wuzzers who are either New Worlders or drunk on New World narratives. You're kidding yourself if you say modern We Wuz Kangz was a thing before the settlement of America.

> American blacks are the fucking reason their skinny Ethiopian ass can even enter America in the first place. Better yet the contributions Black Americans have made helped the African continent are so much that the irony of an Ethiopian saying that is hilarious.

>Recognizing Black American accomplishment means you must support Ghetto Garbage and McAfrica.

Europe always respected Ethopia. When Italy wanted to conquer Ethiopia all the major powers apposed it. European powers gave the Ethiopian Empire sea access by granting them Eritrea.

I guess what i'm saying is, hoteps really didn't do that much for Ethiopia as far as reputation is concerned.

/pol/ we wuz's just as bad but 90% of their shit is satire, they are trolls. Afrohistorianism or etc you wanna call it is perpetuated by people who actually believe it.

>satire

Sure it is.

They do, but the irony is lost on them

>ancient Egyptians
>Saudi

What did he mean by this?

>most like

Yes the Egyptians were and still are Sandmonkeys.

Most Ethiopians are a quarter to half Middle Eastern (according to those 23andMe videos, and it explains why they look different compared to other Africans) and majority are Muslim so I'm not sure they have any room to talk.

They're just pretending to be retarded user! Don't bully /pol/acks!

Have you seen Copts?

23andME is complete shit though.

Ethiopia is a majority-Christian country and has been for 2,000 years.

>You're kidding yourself if you say modern We Wuz Kangz was a thing before the settlement of America.

Wtf are you talking about?

>Europe always respected Ethopia. When Italy wanted to conquer Ethiopia all the major powers apposed it. European powers gave the Ethiopian Empire sea access by granting them Eritrea.

No. The only reason why Ethiopia was allowed to stay was because fighting over it was unfeasible for Euro powers due to Italy's failure and the "no dogging each other" rule between Euro powers. Europe never respected Ethiopians. No them Ethiopians were special Blacks who worshiped under a degenerate Christianity and the minute that off they were to be subjugated they would ridiculed and demeaned like what happens to all colonized folks (see people's impressions before and after they conquer a palce asa colony or procterate that essentially is a colony.

>some of the oldest christians in the world
>no room to talk.

Don't call it shit without explaining why

Because it's easy to google up and they get shit wrong. user's even attest to this form personal experience.

>>We Wuz Egyptians (Ancient Egyptians are most like modern Bedouins and Saudis)
They aren't. I think you misinterpreted that study.

He's been shoving that intepretation in everyone's face.

They don't have ANY data for many groups that they either appear at all (natives NA and SA) or is grouped with another catergory (anything not West African). Even with that it still costs $100.

Also they farm your data for their ow personal use for themselves and to sell it

It just seems like the the majority of Ethiopians I see anywhere are Muslim. At least the ones in the America. And Christianity is the majority in Ethiopia, I'll admit being wrong about that, but it's followed very closely by Islam. Almost half the country.

egyptian shitskins >>> snowniggers

It's because they are continuously updating their databases with every additional sample they get and some ethnic groups simply haven't done it yet n Jesus I'm a layman and even I know how to read an FAQ. They even send emails if your DNA % get updated with new information.

and they still fuck it up hard.

Not even an Afrocentrist but

>just 3 individuals
>one site in Middle Egypt
>late periods (Late Kingdom and later)
Seriously, stop overrating this study. I hate wewuzing, but this is hardly a proof.

There is zero, literally zero evidence of ancient egyptians being closer to subsaharan africans than modern day egyptians.
There is some evidence that the opposite is true.

ok so my dad [former archeaologist] said that ancient greeks seemed to have absolutely no problem with acknowledging the canaanite/ near eastern etc roots of bits of their culture,
why is that so big in the last few hundred years?

What did they get wrong?