I'm the guy who told you to buy ark when it was up 30%

i'm the guy who told you to buy ark when it was up 30%

buy now

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is now too late? Because you said now 30 minutes ago.

No

$2 this fall

Vote for biz_classic

Open a buy @ 20k and wait, it'll fill within a week.

The ship is slowly departing on this coin, it this may be the lowest it gets for a bit

I have no problem holding my ARKbags.

I'm hoping it dips back down to 60 cents so I can buy more

mfw I bought 1000 units at 35 cents and it might be the greatest investment of my life

Can someone shill me on the full price potential of this shit. Where do you see it in a year?

It's still too early and will dip back down when btc goes down.

t. Guy who has consistently been riding the waves the whale creates since April

Q4 is takeoff, there's still time to accumulate

It needs to go 3 fold to overtake Lisk which ARK is a fork of, if that happens I would expect it to go another 2 fold as it steals much of Lisks marketcap for a total of 6 fold.
I realistically see that happening in the next year and who knows beyond that.

In one year? $8

I think it'll float around Stratis numbers. I'm most interested to see what the team will do after smart bridge has been fleshed out and adopted, like what's the next part of their plan

>buy my bags: the thread

huehue nice try arkies!! stay away from this vaporware pajeet tier shit coin and buy lomocoin

mfw me and chang both sold our ARK yesterday in anticipation of a dip because there was no news that would explain the recent pump

my rebuy hasn't filled so I'm kind of fucked atm lmao

weekend dip when

This needs no fucking pumping because it is not your average /biz faggot shitcoin.

TFW accumulating daily through biz_classic.

Lol you cunts, why are you selling if you put in the effort to be the best delegate

We've sold and bought back in lower multiple times. The end goal is to hold but we do the occasional trade.

>8 times as many buys as there are sells
You couldn't buy my bags if you wanted to.

30K satoshi today, easily

Selling anywhere except ATH is just asking for trouble, I'll laugh if you help the holders make it while you get left behind.

Any method for it?
I usually sell 4-5% higher and rebuy 3% lower.

Forget today, look at the chart it's getting ready for another ATH.

If the weekend dip doesn't come, I'm fucked too..

no going back now. it's going straight to $1.00

It'll definitely dip, but how low ?

Im thinking 18-20k

So..you don't like math or numbers, right?

lol look at me I can inspect element in google chrome XD

Bought some just now. Even if it dips (and knowing my luck it probably will), it's definitely going to make another ATH within the next 2 months so no worries.

That sounds about right, nothing too crazy

>6.8
Not a bad guess seeing it was just an estimate and not actually calculated.

>look at me I can't goto bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK and see for myself

what if BTC doesnt go down ? I am waiting on a dip since Aug 1st but it seems so stable ? I am getting kinda worried I might miss the moon mission, god I hope there is gonna be a weekend dip so I can buy in.

My payout was half of what it was from last week's (from 2-1) what happened? Also estimates on when we'll ever hit 2 Mill votes?

Lmao at you newcoiners who have yet to learn that Ark is a Veeky Forums pump and dump meme coin . Ride the wave of the upswing, get out before the dump. Repeat in a few weeks

Made you calculate

Address?

The market will always fluctuate don't kid yourself compadre

I'm actually incredibly surprised BTC hasn't hit 3k again.

People are DEFINITELY dumping BCH, that much is very obvious. However, BTC has neither crashed 'nor mooned in response.

Bittrex requires 20 confs which takes roughly 30 hours at current BCH block times, and the dumpers started early this morning ~2-3AM EST, so maybe we'll see the money go back into BTC in the next 48 hours. If it doesn't start to go up a decent amount after that, I wouldn't expect a BTC moon mission.

ANkYraXoYgVmN37aaH4SEnVXkvZ3qvLW4o

just got back from work

We had a database issue at the end of July, and some specific address' payments didn't get calculated correctly. We've been manually addressing them for now, and before the 23rd we'll have a script finished that will automatically pay everyone what they're owed.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue and doesn't want to wait 2 weeks can come forward and we'll investigate/manually payout.

Sent ;)

>using the Jewgle botnet browser
Piss of teen

I'm just wondering, is there a reason my daily payouts randomly fluctuate between 2.1 and 2.5?

People joining/leaving the delegate, derp

People join and leave the pool randomly.

Also we may have some pool hoppers I haven't caught and blacklisted yet. I've already blacklisted a couple.

This could be a reasonable claim. Ark is essentially still in beta, the vast majority of the technology behind it isn't even done yet. This is a technology that will allow different block chains to communicate with each other.

In the rise of alt-coins, technologies like Ark will be more and more desirable.

There's been rumors that there will be some news updates this month or during september. If you look at the development page, the vast majority of the shit there is 50% done, it won't be long.

This is most likely true, Ark has gone up over 20% in the last couple days, but long time bag holders will know that these are just the waves ARK goes through. Ride the waves to gather more and more ARK.

>mfw I rarely get this level of customer service in real life and I didn't even pay anything

Is it time to short ARK again?

>Weekend dip arrives
>ARK remains steady

what a good coin

People are loading up with their extra funds from the btc fork, most likely.
gif not related but hilarious.

Had my hopes up this would go over 33k sats. Guess not.

THESE BAGS

>mfw Veeky Forums has the most professionally-run delegate node

deez nuts nigga!

Did you sell all? I only sold 20% so I would be a winner either way

barely 2.5x gains?
this fall?!

surely there's better coins out there to gamble with better returns than that