Why isn't Militarism the highest of philosophical ideals?

Why isn't Militarism the highest of philosophical ideals?

coz its for people who doesn't really think much?

But it wasn't always considered so, and besides, it's an integral part of the human spirit and condition

that's a very weak explanation
actually, not an explanation at all
try again
are you into philosophy or just love war and will babble any random thing to justify being an ape?

>it's an integral part of the human spirit and condition
yeah betas love to cling to this rhetoric

>justify being an ape

The fact war already has such a strong link to primates in terms of how we collectively think about it speaks volumes, I'd say

War is something very few species do, ants, primates - us. For whatever reason, we do it all the time, constantly, since forever. Humans are inherently violent and war is an extension of that.

Militarism is inherently inefficient compared to Mercantilism.

sweet non argument

>make assertion without evidence
>upset when it's dismissed without evidence

for dumb ego-obsessed 8-year olds it's much easier to fight than to explain themselves with words, to convey a real massage, to have a conversation and argue their point. you know, it's really dumb to call someone who is not afraid of THAT FUCKING GUY OVER THERE OMG INITIATE THE NUKES a coward
the philosopher dances around notions and words while the ape shoots lead out of his metal penis
no homo... or yes homo, it doesn't really matter, all that matters is not being dumb enough to fight a war, sucking some militaristic dick while the guy also punch-fucks your life
and these people call others cucks, what a surprise, they have nothing on philosophy

>to convey a real massage
>no homo... or yes homo

real philosophy (not the dumbed down reductionist bs) can and to a certain degree has to be paradoxical and doesn't have to submit to the oversimplified or-or logic

Because killing people is wrong

>Why isn't Militarism the highest of philosophical ideals?

Because for close to two thousand years the overwhelming majority of philosophers have been and continue to be weak and old men

Posted by 16 year old intellectual who is so much better than the primates chad and tyrone who get all the girls while he writes bad poetry and argues in Veeky Forums.

why would it be

Youre a woman aint ya.

War on a is just natural selection on a bigger scale.
Philosophy tries to answer questions that cant be answered you can only present your answer which is just an opinion

posted by chad and tyrone

>woman
>on Veeky Forums

>Philosophy tries to answer questions that cant be answered you can only present your answer which is just an opinion
so don't try being philosophical it all you are is just a warmongering monkey

>IS
>OUGHT

because it's functionless in a society growing into interdependence and a uniform world government.

it may have function if you seek militarism in the assimilation of countries by force into one authority.

but in the end the purpose would be long gone, if given the new world order is given proper governance i'd stay steering with the right path to development leads to communism.

if however people would want to defect from this unified governance, then anarchy comes into play. the fate of the roman empire would be repeated all over again, separating nations and eventually using capitalism once more for the 'wanted' end of society.

but really in essence militarism is but a means, never an end, and essentially not part of the end.

maybe a part of an endless cycle if that's what you're rooting for.

"I have no clue what I am talking about and just want to trigger people" the post.

3/10 made me reply

>nothing better to shut up a shitposter by shitposting myself!

this is why we can't have nice things

What were you even thinking when you wrote this bait? That's like asking "Why aren't more circles round lmao?". Because that's specifically what they aren't are, obviously. That's some real Jaden Smith tier philosophy if I ever saw it. Discussion of war can be acedemic, but you aren't going to have any discourse after blowing someone's brains out. Have you ever tried talking to a corpse? Doesn't really work.

You don't understand Stirner if this post wasn't a joke, and if it actually was just bait, you'd honestly have been better off with another wewuz thread or something.

>Why aren't more circles round lmao?
More squares, I mean. I have a tendancy to accidentaly correct my examples of deliberate wronghood.

then try to justify why he's wrong and shut up about it.

a discussion is not one if not without imperfections as discussions were made for tackling these imperfections in the first place

>justify why he's wrong
???

I think you need to reffer back to the first post you quoted:
>you aren't going to have any discourse after blowing someone's brains out
case closed

it's fun how people are "why can't we fight more wars??? cmon, it would be great!!!! also natural!!!! also you're a 16-year old bad poet girl you you're not into war"

so this is basically it, guys, the thread is over:

War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, why'all
War, huh, good god
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing, listen to me
Oh, war, I despise
'Cause it means destruction of innocent lives
War means tears to thousands of mothers eyes
When their sons go to fight
And lose their lives
I said, war, huh good god, why'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing say it again
War, whoa, lord
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing, listen to me
it ain't nothing but a heart-breaker
(War) friend only to the undertaker
Oh, war it's an enemy to all mankind
The point of war blows my mind
War has caused unrest
Within the younger generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to die, ah, war-huh, good god why'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
War, huh
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing listen to me
it ain't nothing but a heart breaker
(War) it's got one friend that's the undertaker
Oh, war, has shattered many a young mans dreams
Made him disabled, bitter and mean
Life is much to short and precious
To spend fighting wars these days
War can't give life
It can only take it away
Oh, war, huh good god why'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing say it again
whoa, lord
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing listen to me
it ain't nothing but a heart breaker
(War) friend only to the undertaker
Peace, love and understanding
Tell me, is there no place for them today
They say we must fight to keep our freedom
But lord knows there's got to be a better way
Oh, war, huh good god why'all
What is it good for you tell me
Say it, say it, say it, say it
huh good god why'all
What is it good for
Stand up and shout it nothing

>why isn't the thing that people do when they're tired of philosophizing philosophical?

Yeah, everything any country needs is fucking their manpower and destroy the industry in neighbors countries.

Humans have been engaging in war since... the dawn of man.
Ancient attitudes towards war were realistic yet romantic. It is only with the advent of modern technology that warfare is no longer honorable and has much less emphasis on personal skill.
In olden times you fought man on man and the stronger more cunning warriors prevailed - now you just sit around waiting to get blown to pieces.

>In olden times you fought man on man
top kek

Because it keeps people on edge and tend to cause civil wars after civil wars if triggered wrongly

Because war is, ultimately, not fun forever.

what was that famous quote of an english lord to his soldiers? something like "go home now boys, lest you start fighting each other"