Women from 1930 (approx) and earlier seem to appear less attractive compared to today's standards

Women from 1930 (approx) and earlier seem to appear less attractive compared to today's standards.

Prove me wrong

>compared to today's standards.

If they had todays standards back then they would look better. They didnt go for todays standards because those didnt exist.

post some

>beauty standards change over time

wow somebody call the news!

I agree. Women back then were poorly fed and lacked the cosmetics we have now

that woman is beautiful

I think he meant that people look somewhat different and uglier on these old photos, and I agree with that.

There were fewer exceptionally attractive women, because there were fewer people in general. Standards of beauty in women also follow a cycle, during good times neotenic and "girly" women are considered most attractive, while in economic down-turns, more "masculine" women are considered the most attractive.

>people adhered to different beauty standards so they look somewhat different

wow somebody call the news!

Several things.

1) Women were MUCH skinnier back then because they were poor, so they'd have small boobs.

2) Women wore less makeup back then because, again, they were poor.

A Christina Hendricks type woman just couldn't exist back then, unless she was extremely rich.

The right one looks like my cousin

at least they weren't by and large utter slags

Women were ok but men were disgusting back then, you can't prove me wrong.

Men have always been hot

Makeup wasn't as widely available back then as it is now in most places. Women's average genetic hotness hasn't changed. Their wealth and nutrition has.

Wow, I have the exact same facial asymmetry: nose and lips slightly tilted.

The average woman in 1913 didn't have photoshop and yoga classes like the average thot today has.

>thot
go back

Must have had fascinating eyes.

Not an argument.

No
The fact is men only start looking decent recently.