Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zD8KvL1aFNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would if it were on Bittrex.

when it gets on bittrex it's gonna be 100x, brah

by that time we'll be at 70k sats aka $2

i'm in lad
rode that first amazing pump a few weeks ago

already have. It's about to go parabolic.

>tfw only 3,700 SIGT

This better go to $10 at least.

I could mine some instead maybe... I have 8 GTX 1080Ti's currently mining zcash.

Fuck yeah, making sweet dosh with these sweet siggies

Just setup a miner on suprnova, mining at ~320MH/s. Never used the suprnova pool before.

>This better go to $10 at least.
The marketcap would need to go north of Monero for that to happen, and we haven't even mined all of the coins yet. It'd have to be top 10 to get there.

Nice, whats your hardware? Just started one myself and Im not getting anywhere near that hashrate with 5x rx 480

m-ma-maybe $1?

Hmm, according to whattomine at the current difficulty stated on the signatum website, the current USD value of what I'm mining is ~$65 per day (much more than zcash mining right now). Am I missing something?

6x GTX 1080Ti's and 2x GTX 1070's.

get in quick son, the block reward is about to be halved in about 3 days.

Should I bother on a small HP notebook?

It's been the most profitable for a while now.

I see, at that point unless the value goes through the roof it won't be much better than zcash mining but a lot less stable (and zcash is very cheap at the moment, so that is likely going to go up too). Clearly with such a low market cap signatum has a lot of potential though. I guess I'll just mine it til the block reward is halved, wish I knew about this sooner haha.

What coin is this

soon

Signatum. Our ticket to the moon, my friend.

Well, if the market cap doubles when the block reward halves, the profitability would remain constant right? That doesn't seem super unrealistic given that the marketcap right now is only $2m.

The market cap won't just double to 4m overnight. Supply side drying up as some miners lose interest will theoretically put upward pressure on the price of SIGT but there will definitely be a sharp drop in profitability at the reward halving if you're looking to sell daily.

I'm not sure if I will continue mining after the block reward halves, but the way I see it I don't have much to lose mining this coin for the next 3 days. I'll probably just hold the coins until they get listed on Bittrex. If they never get listed and go to zero then not the end of the world I've lost 3 days of mining no big deal.

Oh yeah definitely, if you have the hardware right now and you want to jump in then it's definitely going to be profitable and may be even smarter to hold anyway. Who knows what a couple hundred SIGT could be worth next year.

god damn it should I bother mining this on a HP notebook? Only software I can find is for AMD and Nvidia.

no u dummy mining on a laptop is retarded

just stop...

No. Did you ask this in another thread the other day? You need a powerful PC GPU to even bother with SIGT mining. You're better off buying SIGT on cryptopia if you are interested.

i was waiting for it to hit 500 and it never did and i refuse to buy this shit for above 1k

already holding onto 600 sigs so i really don't give a fuck if i missed the dip, i've bought my ticket already

>he didn't buy at under 750

>600 sigs
>ticket
Gonna need more than that pham.

Well, the difficulty quoted on the signatum website is out by a lot... actual difficulty on suprnova is ~15k-16k which brings profitability down a fair bit, but still much greater than anything else.

Is suprnova even a good pool for signatum mining? Looking at the total pool hash rate, my mining rig is worth ~0.05% of the total hash rate which seems high considering my operation is such small scale hah.

Funny how all the FUD is gone...

b-b-but its a PnD
b-b-but it'll never hit Bittrex
b-b-but it'll never pass 1k sats
b-b-but it's website
b-b-but free logo

What you gonna complain about next? Oh what? Sorry i can't hear you from the moooon

I only asked today.

I have several thousand, that will have to do for now. Thanks.

still would be stupid to buy it now when its almost guaranteed to go sub 1k again

wrong

its gonna hit 3k+

>sub 1k again
I don't think so, Tim.

fuck off discord shills

im not falling for your tricks again

When exactly is the block reward being halved?

at 30,000 blocks

Damn, looks like I shoulda started mining this earlier.

Ya its pretty hard now...

Use too get around 7k siggies a day about 2-3 nights ago, but now im obtaining around 4.8k-5k

>sigt on a mission
youtu.be/zD8KvL1aFNQ

bitchin, brah

Net hash rate is going up like crazy right now, not sure how long this will last now. Since I started mining a few hours ago the network hash rate has increased by ~200k MH/s.

QTUM: 100m max supply and went to $18.
SIG: 137m max supply. Will go to ????
Just saying I have never seen a coin like Sig. It hits 3+ TeraHash on a daily basis!

Is that a lot?

>tfw you didn't buy low

Made $700 overnight you mad?

Where can you buy this shit

Cryptopia.

But the FUDDERS will tell you they hate money and like watching BCC fuck their gains, so might want to keep that in mind.

>tfw bought at 4.8k (lel)
>tfw bought at 850
>tfw can't stop buying siggies
f-fall in sigtmarines!

i am also going insane with siggies

How long do you guys reckon till it hits $2?

december

Diamonds. Its going to happen.

Why December?

Production roadmap + Proof of stake + Christmas

Well... that would require a market cap of approx. 200-300m. Even if this project is successful I doubt you will see that level of gains so quickly.

Dumped 500k earlier. Quadrupled my investment. Hodling another 700k.

screenshot of the 700k, please.

he didn't richlist is exactly the same as it was a week ago.

of course he didn't. I was trying to prove a point.

Are you an idiot? Do you not understand how a richlist works? Do you not understand the concept of receiving addresses and wallets?

I could post screenshots, but you'd just say they're shooped anyways. No point.

nah man just post the screenshot. i promise i won't say it's "shooped".

>we'll be racing lambo's on the moon brothers!

I bought ~900 coins earlier; is it worth it to put another 40 cad in right now? Also, is mining with a 960 gonna get me anything right now?

1600 sats... mooning hard son!

M O O N

FUCK ME WHY DIDNT I BUY THEM YESTERDAY

I've only mined ~300 so far :( I hope I can still keep mining at this rate for another couple of days.

M O O N I N G H A R D

DON'T MISS OUT

>paper thin buys
takes just 50k sigt to drop it
see you at 1200 this afternoon

NO!!!! STOP GOING UP I WASN'T DONE ACCUMULATING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH