Parts of history that turn you on

Ok this is kinda weird but does anyone else getting horny thinking about certain times in history or historical events? Fir example i get incredibly turned on thinking about how many innocent qts drowned or died from hypothermia in the titanic sibling, just imagining them thrashing helplessly in the water, fear spreading through them as they realize they are doomed, their cries for help growing quieter and quieter as they succumb to the freezing water. I wonder how long their bodies floated there before the sea birds pecked them apart, or they just rotted and fell apart in the water. The thought of qt women drowning gives me a massive boner and in the titanic it happens to like 700 of them at once. I also wonder if the birds that ate their corpses flew around the world and shut out their digested remains, and if you have ever seen the great grandson of one of the birds that ate a sea titanic at. That's not the part that turns me on but I just find it interesting to wonder about. Anyone know any other ships where lots of qts drowned? I remember when I was younger I read Roald Dahls autobiography and he mentions being on a ship in ww2 and there was an Italian ship full of women for the men to meet & fuck. I like to imagine it getting blown up and the shards of metal going though their soft innocent flesh and listening to them whimper in pain, or just women fighting & dying in battle, it makes me hard. Idk why, I'm not trying to be edgy nor am I a serial killer I just get turned on by it sexually. Does anyone else get turned on by certain part of history? Please post them I want to read about your experiences. Thank you.

Delete this thread

Imagine if you will a thread, a thread so profound that it tears at the very fabrics of the board on which it was posted.
What should be do with such a thread?
Should we seek to unravel its innermost secrets through posting and debating?
Or should we leave it in its pure state, so that our successors may look back through the annals of the archives and gaze in magnificent splendor at this, the purest of all Veeky Forums posts?
Such is our burden to decide.

Why? There were loads of "sexy history" threads before, with over 200 replies. I don't see how this is any different.

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.
I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.
Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.
Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.
One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea. But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.
What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye.

Stories of Nazis raping and abusing young Jew girls is always arousing to me.

Also, Elizabeth Bathory is unbelievably sexy to me. Kinky, violent, sounds like she was addicted to cumming... Perfect psychopath gf.

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

>Cums in Diary

The sexual repression of women before feminism turns me on. Especially in extreme cases like Afghanistan under the Taliban.

What the fuck have I just read

This thread is the paragon of Veeky Forums.
They say that humanities was a mistake but we should have destroyed this board in its entirety when we had the chance, every man, woman, and child.

Wat

This. moot was right and Veeky Forums should never have been made.

I think that it is the self deprecating element of Veeky Forums that gives it such charm.
History and politics are my favourite topics but /pol/ lacks that certain self criticism that ultimately underlines Veeky Forums despite both spewing out dog shit content.
>Tfw the only board that truly deserves to exists on this Cambodian animal origami website is /po/.

Any period and place where public, seminude physical punishment is a thing. Holy shit. Caning, strapping, birching, I love it so much. Whips cross the line for me though, that's just gross.

Am I really the only one here who gets turned on by the thought of women submitting to the inevitability of death? Listening to them beg God not to let them die, crying out for their family members to save them, and choking on their final breaths?

Great. Now I have to Jack off AGAIN.

This is fucked up. Go talk to a psychiatrist and get these issues worked out. Being aroused by suffering and death is fucking disturbing.

what the fuck is wrong with you

t. Reddo on his first day on Veeky Forums

What exactly is "disturbing" about it? Also unless you are a psychiatrist you are legally not allowed to try to diagnose mental disorders or even suggest a course of care. So fuck off. The only possible way you could be justified is if I was threatening to hurt someone. I never plan to hurt anyone. Therefore my fetish is not harming anybody. Therefore, you have no right to complain. Fuck off.

Nothing. Death and sex are very closely related and both contain elements of domination and submission. Death is the ultimate domination, dying is the ultimate submission. Men are attracted to woman submission unless you're a cuck into femdom i.e. not a real man. Therefore it is completely normal to be aroused imagining s woman dying.

I fucking knew one of you sickos was gonna post this goddamnit.

I used to jack off to the chicks in Renaissance paintings

You forgot the pictures

>ywn kiss her growing belly, marveling at her carrying the fruit of your love under her heart
>ywn playfully have a written argument with her over baby names to kill time during the day, passing each other scraps of paper with a name written on one side and your/her rebuttal on the other
>ywn make love passionately at night
>ywn feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but have the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negate any discomfort
>ywn bust your extra thick load into your beautiful, nearly ready to burst Anne, filling your sweet love oven with your seed
>ywn look on smugly as she reaches over to grab a rag she uses to clean up your oozing jizz
>ywn notice her father looking at you approvingly, knowing that you are treating his daughter to the very best of the situation
>ywn be smuggled out of the Annex you have been trapped in for two years with Anne as her due date nears, being given the task of watching after her by her father, gifting you his bayonet, a prized leftover memento from the first war, to use to protect his daughter if all else fails
>ywn help Anne give birth in a Dutch farm turned safehouse deep in the countryside, forever sealing your bond with her
>ywn watch Anne hold the baby in hers arms for the first time, never wanting to let go
>ywn watch Anne breastfeed your child and her embarrassed, yet dotting expression at such intimacy
>ywn quietly watch Anne and the newborn sleep
>ywn all sneak outside one misty morning to stumble upon a lone Allied sharpshooter trundling down the road, acting as a skirmisher for the rest of the Army, and greet him with the sight of a smiling baby, as you have no other gift to offer him. But it nonetheless instantly puts him back in good spirits, knowing that despite a world consumed by slaughter, there is in fact still some humanity left in it.

feelsbadman

You know someone claiming to be drawfriend popped up on /pol/ a couple of days ago and asked if anyone wanted him to do more and a few people made requests. . Not sure if it's legit, maybe something will come of it, maybe not.

What am I reading?