Tfw can't wear cloak outside anymore without being accused of being a school shooter

>tfw can't wear cloak outside anymore without being accused of being a school shooter.

A blanket at home will have to do during cold winter nights.

I do wish cloaks would make a comeback. Comfy, practical, and stylish. At least, they would be stylish if you weren't immediately associated as a weirdo for wearing them, but that's just because nobody does.

It's even worse, only women are allowed to wear them

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They would also be incredibly cheap as they're (I imagine) incredibly easy to make.

It's bullshit man, women get to wear all the cool shit. You only see women wearing trenchcoats nowadays too.

Correct

I can because I'm not white and all I get are compliments like "omg this is so beautiful" "where are you from?" "Your cultural clothing is so beautiful"

>tfw not american
>tfw still too white to go unnoticed
>tfw don't wanna draw attention

I wish I was an attention whore so I could just wear whatever without worries.

Since when have school shooters been associated with cloaks? Pretty sure you're thinking of dusters, user, which are a type of coat and look nothing like cloaks except for maybe their length. Is your life really so boring that you have to invent things to be upset about?

I mean do it but only if you're in a city and have some sense of fashion. I wouldn't want people to think you were absolutely bonkers.

look mr. autismo, 'looking like a school shooter' can be used for anyone that is weird looking which would certainly include a guy wearing a cloak.

Oh, so you mean you just get to change what things mean when called out for your absolute retarded-ness? Gotcha.

this. one time I admittedly sperged out in middle school during a discussion of tbe death penalty and made an argument that the death penalty should be abolished because life imprisonment would cause more suffering. I found out after the fact that the rest of the year everyone in that class actually was worried that I was going to shoot up the place, all because I was an edgy wierdo one day.

Shawls are likely to be accepted in many places including current day Europe.

>tfw starting to wear a chiton out in public

Its so freeing. Im experimenting with different styles.

women used to wear them. These days they're thrown off because they make women look too muslim

Anymore?

>can't wear a turban because people will think im a terrorist
im white btw but turbans are cool as heck

Turbans are great, both utilitarian and stylish. Chaperon's might be a better alternative in the west though, I'm no expert on their role in society, but to me they've always reeked of class

I bet you look like a fag.

Well heres one of them. The reactions were mixed.

I think im attractive enough to pull it off

The piercings ruin it

is this some kind of fucking bait? its retarded

Well heres the thing about them, I can take them out. I like them and girls do too so its all good.

This was my basic one to get the design right. I have different colors and designs

go on HRT and take off the bits of metal in your face idiot.

Or I could just stay a cute boy

that makes you a fag. Fags get burned a the stake

You are ok. I'd do totally not-homo bro stuff with you.

Now back to

>You only see women wearing trenchcoats nowadays too
There are a lot of in style men's greatcoats. I own a couple (a duffle and a guards coat) and I get compliments nonstop when I wear them. You just have to be well groomed and otherwise well-dressed. People look like idiots when they wear overcoats without jackets and shirts (and tailored pants, obviously).

>cloaks
Dude I don't want to look like I'm late for a high school graduation all the time.

>I can't walk around with a cane without people asking me if I injured myself

>can't unironically wear any kind of fancy hats

What's stopping you?

I'm not rich or famous so people would make fun of me.

Veeky Forums as fuck

>caring what people think of you and not about what makes you happy or what you find beautiful and comfortable

ISHYGDDT

"Looking good" is half confidence, half taste bro. Work on both and you'll not be a basic bitch.

Some of us cannot handle it

I don't reckon you have to go with women to be a good daddy to a boy. You been real square-dealin' with me. The Bible says two men ought not lay together. But I don't reckon the Good Lord would send anybody like you to Hades. That Frank, he lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in. You take good care of that boy.

Oh please, have you ever made fun of a celebrity before? We do it all the god damn time.