I just lost $300 margin trading out of my $500 portfolio...

I just lost $300 margin trading out of my $500 portfolio. It took me so long to get there and I just blew it all away with a single stupid mistake. I even told myself I wouldn't do it again the last time I lost $200, I feel like just killing myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25jKeJ28dSQ
cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/83848-poloniex-trading-analysis-spreadsheet-for-ms-excel/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545898.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:(

Learn from your mistakes and move on. Bitcoin rising will eventually re-invigorate the whole crypto market again.

I'm just sick of being such a greedy dumbass, I'm feeling like just cashing out and using the money to buy a gun to shoot my brains with

If it makes you feel any better, I lost 1.4 btc once to a pump and dump. That was more than half my stack back then, felt shitty af, cried myself to sleep that night. It sucks but you learn from it. At least you didn't lose thousands, you know? better make some mistakes now when you're small fish.
Just don't be stupid and greedy next time. We're all gonna make it bro.

double margin and go all in .

lightning never strikes twice ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=25jKeJ28dSQ

Everything comes in time. I've never actually posted on here but I've been trading bitcoin over 5 years. Just stick with it. I would tell you about amazing trades and becoming wealthy as fuck from nothing but nobody would believe me anyways.

I've lost it all 3 times since 2012. The last time was two months ago. But now I have like 30,000x more than I've ever had and I don't really risk shit anymore.

And the biggest loss I ever had was buying YACC before getting delisted at 42 sats. Lost 95% in probably 15 mins. Want to talk about killing yourself. I laugh at that shit now.

You actually sound like a loser. "Oh no I gambled away my 5 quarters its over! How will i recover?"

> The last time was two months ago
>and I don't really risk shit anymore.
> The last time was two months ago

dying

Literally who cares. That's such a small amount of money.

I'm not lying 2 months ago I had 140$ to my name. By the end of that month I had made 29,000 with 11.5 million in volume. I can prove it with a export of the csv file from polo.

Yeah, when the market his a bull trend I go all in over and over in the dips. Lately there hasn't been much of a bullish trend to take high risk bets.

No risk no reward. I would rather risk it all to win it all than to not play at all.

The safest rule is not to invest on over shilled/hyped shitcoins that are already mooning. Also selling at 10-20% gain is good enough, don't wait for a fucking 100-200%+ gains, that ain't happening unless you're one of the first investors before the rumor, or you happened to invest on pump and dump schemes.

>cried myself to sleep
Cut soy out of your diet and filter the birth control out of your water if you aren't already sucking cock.

In cryptos, you will lose more than 70% of your portfolio sometime. That is the truth cryptos holders have to understand. That is why normies will never be rich as a 5% dip will cause them to panic sell and never come back, only to fomo at ath and panic sell at a 5% loss again, repeating forever or never coming back.

>I can prove it with a export of the csv file from polo.

lol. no you cant. thats not how csv files work

Of course you didnt risk more than 1% or 2% per trade

Last year i drunk gambled away 100 eth when it was 2 dollars

>suicide over less money than I make in a day

really puts how pathetic your life is into perspective for me

Fucking newb doesn't know how to convert a spreadsheet.

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/83848-poloniex-trading-analysis-spreadsheet-for-ms-excel/

Thank me later.

>Cried myself to sleep
Dude, I lost a years wages last month and felt nothing. If you are experiencing emotional pain over your shitcoins you need to reduce your investment.

if it makes you feel better, i lost $1800 on bcc
i now have $650

Wrong link, my bad.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545898.0

Dunno. Your smugass LARPing seems much more ridiculous and pathetic to me.

>thinks $300 a day is ridiculous

um

what the fuck do you think you're talking about ?

i was implying that csv files are just as easy to edit as txt or json , even bin files can be read by anyone who has spent more than a days time in c/c++

please tell me more about how much of a newb i am tho.

i find it endlessly fascinating

>cant believe 300$ a day
lmao, take your lunch money and play in the sand

You should not be trading like that so broke. Buy VYM till you got stacks my guy.

Your first mistake was buying crypto, and your second mistake was trying to time the market.

>tfw i made 2 good decisions and made $500 today
>tfw the coins i made today will probably triple in value by the end of the year
>tfw you havent had such good luck in months

fuck the dead cat bounce the crash is over

F