Bougt bitcoins when they were $1200. Reached ATH

Bougt bitcoins when they were $1200. Reached ATH

Sold some of it.

What altcoins do I invest now?(Only invested in btc)

diversify outside of crypto

mate, it literally doesn't matter

normie money is going to fucking flood in when the fresh media shitstorm hits

we are about to see a REAL bubble

Xtrabytes

Safe Exchange Coin and Syscoin long term

As soon as these two launch their platforms the value of them will unleash.

>mined bitcoin on my fucking laptop when it was easy as shit
>sold everything (6,000 btc or so) for 30 usd

You don't know pain, boy

Living this far in the past.

I'm still grieving my breakup 7 months ago.. but gees, that's like 10 years ago. Get over it user.

Fuck that hurts user

yes, it's only 18000000 usd as of todays price, no big deal huh. fuck you

You didn't have that money in the first place. You needed the belief at the time which you didnt have so you literally lost nothing

I guarantee you would have sold it earlier than today.

you would have sold at $100 anyway

no shit, i already sold it way way less so obviously

nevertheless i still wish i had forgotten about it and stumbled upon it later like those retards you see

what were you going to do with 18mil, faggot? you'd still be here, on friday night, crying about something.

no, i really wouldn't
i'm not some autistic beta like most users of this site
i'm here to discuss business, that is all. i don't give a fuck for the cartoons and all of that jazz

i'd have no problems at all other than deciding which small boat to purchase and which island to visit on it

Then I dont get why you're so upset faggot

fair enough. how much iota do you have?

LMAO. So many fags here thinking that 6000 BTC today will make them rich.

Lemme tell you something...

BANKS WILL FREEZE YOUR ACCOUNTS IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DEPOSIT THAT MUCH MONEY. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF IT'S FROM BITCOIN. YOU WILL LOSE IT ALL.

If you had 6000 BTC right now, you would not be able to cash it out you dumb nignogs.

You will only be rich in paper, until the day that BTC value goes to $0 because in truth, it really has no value. It will never go mainstream, you stupid fools.

It took me about two months to completely understand how BTC works and I am of above average intelligence. Can you imagine some normie trying to figure out how BTC works? They will be discouraged immediately.

THE TRUTH IS BITCOIN IS NOT SECURE AND WILL NEVER BE SECURE. It is so easy to steal BITCOINS. Dumb fucks. Normies wouldn't know how to secure it properly. They will never use bitcoin if they ain't using it now. LMAO.

ONCE AGAIN, you cannot cash out 6000 WORTH OF BTC I tell you, I've tried cashing out over 700 BTC. I was one of the early adopters. My bank account got frozen. All you can do is wait for bitcoin to be adopted by everybody, which is not going to happen.

>bank account will get frozen

Are you fucking retarded? There are traders on localbitcoins who transfer 10x times that amount daily

oh pajeet, you shit on a street. i can't take you seriously.

Mine MAGA.

>I've tried cashing out over 700 BTC. I was one of the early adopters. My bank account got frozen
and you didnt go see an accountant, financial advisor or a lawyer beforehand?
stop larping kid

confirmed for not having large amounts of BTC. LOL.

Go ahead cucks, waste your time. Meanwhile I will use my time managing my business and will be a multimillionaire by the time you realize Bitcoins are NOTHING. LOL. By that time BTC will probably have a value of $0.

Enjoy your "GAINS". HAHAHAHA

Also, if you sell large amounts of BTC on localbitcoins you still would not be able to put them in a bank, dumbass. How will you spend it? You start buying lambos and the IRS will notice.

THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE will start asking questions.

You can't just answer, >m-muh bitcoins.

FAGS. Your property will be seized.

>plebs believe this

>THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE will start asking questions.
So... Pay taxes...?

Do you really believe that they will be able to do anything? No amount of lawyers, accountants, and financial advisors will be able to do anything. But keep on dreaming, kid.

It's not about taxes kiddo. Money laundering is a big issue nowadays. How would you be able to prove that you got those BTC legally?

In my case, I couldn't prove it. I told them that I mined it, but they didn't believe me.

why do people like this insist on posting

>show them transaction history and bank statements of you putting funds into exchange
congrats

Can you even read?

I MINED THE COINS.

Are you forgetting this board has ID's faggot?

Im a canadian plumber