Tfw your boipussi will never be a vessel to be filled with semen in the name of your goddess

>tfw your boipussi will never be a vessel to be filled with semen in the name of your goddess.

FOUR

>tfw you will never have a blood brother to fight along with and love

>tfw you will never be a Celtic warrior and rightfully use your phallus to provide empowering semen to another's oral semen receptacle.

Finally

>tfw you will never drill boipussi for good luck against your enemies

Why have all these great things been removed in the name of false Jew gods?

Nobody stops you from worshiping these gods.

>1438
>wanting to be a shirkfag

>Sweden

Fucking kek

homosexuality is gay.

Traps and Trannies aren't though

Literally ancient beta fags who couldn't get laid so they takes themselves into traps.

Did you dumbfucks really think this was some new phenomenon?

What about blood-brothers,?

Did I stutter?

No, but I doubt head hunting warriors are beta

It's happened all the time in ancient history

What's wrong with traps?

I genuinely believe homophobia is an evolutionary survival strategy that emerged from boys who hated the sexual attention and company of other men successfully reproducing with women, while all the non-homophobic betas got turned into cocksleaves, much to the disgust of the women of the tribe who refused to breed with such obviously inferior stock.

Only one of them is beta. Think that creepy couple from Mad Max 2.

women never wanted to breed with the betas, the fact that some were homophobic and others weren't is irrelevant.
Betas are undesirable and women only choose them out of necessity

It was pretty reciprocal. The blood brother sagas of the Norse stated that. Neither was considered more dominant.

You think every "warrior" in ancient times were just super alpha dogs? Every one?

Yeah that's what I'm saying.

They're gay beta fags.

I disagree. I believe homophobia is an evolutionary survival strategy that emerged as a fear of mental illness and contagion. Like disbelief that anyone in their right mind can see/know where the reproductive organs are on humans and not understand that's who you should be partnered with in sexual intercourse. And a fear that it was contagious like a common cold or something.

I mean even look at today knowing just how many, the majority of homosexuals, had their first experiences at young ages, either with someone much older than them or with another who had had an experience with someone much older than them, had to have had an evolutionary effect.

You read like you masturbate while writing that
>typical dumbass who doesn't understand evolution

They were probably more alpha then you. Having to actually fight and all. And as a gay gay who didn't have any sexual experience until 18, I can affirm that whole sexual trauma bullshit is way off. I knew I preferred guys by puberty.

A beta that paints himself like a whore and allows himself to be buggered so that he doesn't have to to out and hunt will never amount to anything.

A beta that is willing to fight and die to defend the sanctity of his boipucci, will inevitably attract at least positive female attention provided he survives.

Besides all pre-teen boys are "beta" compared to a fully mature adult male. If you were a young boy and you weren't willing to respond with extreme aggression to even the suggestion your as was up for grabs, your ass was up for grabs, prison style. Essentially the reverse evolutionary pressure young girls were subjected to.

>Young girl that fights off and avoids male sexual advances does not reproduce, while girl that submits does.
>Young boy that fights off and avoids male sexual advances reproduces, while boy that submits does not.

Complete bullshit, gay men cant even comprehend how you can be attracted to women let alone feel sad about women not paying attention to them.

Gayness is a random mutation like heterosexuality there is no evolutionary purpose for it.
>much to the disgust of the women of the tribe who refused to breed with such obviously inferior stock.
Hate to break it to you white knight but women were treated like shit all the time, and raped as well.

Most gays whom I've known could easily get laid with women if they wanted to. They aren't gay because they can't get laid as straights. They're gay because they're attracted to men and have been since a young age.

>They're gay because they're attracted to men and have been since a young age.
Being attracted to men is a feminine trait. It makes them closet trannies

Sweden yes!

Whats the source of this shit?

None of that has any relationship to what I said. What does homosexual preference have to do with homophobia? What does women getting raped have to do with effeminate boys not having a shot at them even through rape?

Op here, here you go friend

Lol, false. Many men attracted to men are masculine. It's the hottest shit ever.

I had female coworkers hit on me a lot. Always have to turn them down because who needs that shit when the sweet boipussi exists

>tfw 23yo gay virgin

I can solve that issue, boy

Gays are feminine. Liking men is a feminine act. Looking masculine doesn't make up for the fact that you taking the role of a woman. Since your brain is female your body should follow.

In your mind even the insertive partner broadcasting their desires for men to submit is feminine?

You've never heard of frotting or switching positions? Two men can satisfy each other pretty well. Much better than women

I know right? Fucking a man is manlier than fucking a bitch

If you turned all cultures of the world into individuals then the christians would be the most likely to be gay desu.

Nah I'd probably say Asians

It's a close one.

Women are a attracted to femininity. The whole "all women are closet lesbians" meme is honestly pretty legit.

t. closet tranny

Shirkfag? Plz elaborate

Shit book written by a nobody utilizing biased research and speculation to push an agenda. Search up the author for yourself.

>Relying on ethos over logos

The books is alright, he offers citations for the vast majority of his claims

Oh excuse me super intelligent user. Please forgive me.
lol. Delusional faggot.

>there is no evolutionary purpose for heterosexuality
What did the retarded faggot mean by this?

Delusional faggot

>Thinking you need sexual attraction to fuck

>Gayness is a random mutation like heterosexuality there is no evolutionary purpose for it.
yes there is.
Gays evolved to help men cope with the fact that they won't be able to get women

Plenty of gay guys could get and do get laid by women

yeah but that just means they didn't need the gay trait but they got it anyway.

how the fuck is the one on the right supposed to work? do we set up a committee to rate every man and woman from 1-10?

even in countries were divorce was illegal and monogamy was ostensibly enforced (my own country being an example), you still had people marrying "out of their league" both ways (i.e. 8/10 woman marrying a 6/10 man or vice versa) due to factors such as money, emotional connection and so on.

Match makers and families would find a spouse of sufficient power/prestige and station dependent on you and your family's position in society. It wasn't as much about physical attractiveness.

>Most gays whom I've known could easily get laid with women if they wanted to.
IT'S NOT FAIR

>tfw born in the wrong generation and geographic location

delete this liar

>/pol/ science

Swerve, faggots.