Do you prefer to sit in coins or fiat overnight? Do you daytrade or just hold?

Do you prefer to sit in coins or fiat overnight? Do you daytrade or just hold?

I held ETH from 30EUR up to 351 and down to 156EUR where I sold hoping for a lower entry point but fucked it and I'm now only in fiat.

There was one guy on here a few days ago posting about how he's traded up to 100K EUR and he always sits in fiat overnight. He said he prefers missed gains to waking up and seeing he's lost thousands. I'm inclined to agree with him but equally I made all of my money holding.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/San-Lorenzo-SL72-Motor-Yacht-Flybridge-live-aboard-Boat-/122630271859?hash=item1c8d557373:g:YNkAAOSwAr9Zgz~E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BTC overnight if trading shitcoins
50:50 hodl:daytrade
I don't even look at fiat price any more, all I care about is BTC increase over time

As an aside, how the fuck do I get in on this, I have $10k USD dollars and I want to see the moon before I die

what the fuck nigger?
I buy low and Sell high, when these happen shows no mercy for "Overnight"

Which exchange do you use. All I use is kekbase so I am pretty much forced to hold..cant say it is a bad thing but I could be doing more.

are you me

You guys don't like placing orders and waking up to free money?

sometimes, but it's risky if there's a happening while you sleep

>I don't even look at fiat price any more, all I care about is BTC increase over time

Really? Why? I ultimately only care about what I have in sterling because that's what I can use to pay for stuff in the real world. I really just want a flat with no mortgage, and then maybe a boat like this:
ebay.co.uk/itm/San-Lorenzo-SL72-Motor-Yacht-Flybridge-live-aboard-Boat-/122630271859?hash=item1c8d557373:g:YNkAAOSwAr9Zgz~E

I have a while to go yet

I'm reluctant to buy back in to anything right now other than for short term trades. If I buy back into ETH I'll be down about 40ETH

Kraken, same as the guy that was posting about his trading the other day. Once your trade volume is over 1 mil. the maker fees are 0%. The ETHEUR market is also fairly liquid which is good for trading.

And I can also trade for GBP (although this market has no liquidity) and then withdraw to my bank account (although the fees are huge). My bank doesn't freeze my account when I do it at least.

>My bank doesn't freeze my account when I do it at

Is this something I should be concerned about? What will they freeze my account for?

>Why
well, I do have a certain goal fiat-wise but still relatively far from it
I want to reach a point where I'll be able to cash out half of crypto holdings and buy property in cash
I believe we'll get to that around this time next year when total marketcap reaches $1T+ and I see some 100x gains min

How do you sit on fiat overnight, transfer to USDT?

House in cash is my goal too. Nice enough 1 bed flat in London is like 400kGBP though. Got a lot of work to do.

I'd say $1T by next year is pretty ambitious although I do think we'll exceed that sometime in the next ten years

Yeah you can do that. I just leave my EUR on my account.

Apparently yeah. They freeze your account for doing anything related to crypto

Is it because you're using Kraken?

What can people who use Bittrex do to stay in fiat, it doesn't take it right?

Yeah I only use Kraken. I considered setting up a Bittrex account to trade shitcoins but I know I'd just lose even more of my money. My trades are generally quite small--I close them at a 0.5% loss or around a 2% gain (dependent on how the market looks of course).

You can do that with USDT on Bittrex though right?

If you're looking for really long term I'd buy only BTC or ETH desu.

I'm not sure, I'm new to this, but apparently you can do that to stop losses if a happening occurs overnight. Might start doing it.

But back to your question, if you're regularly closing 2% profits that's very good compared to any other investment strategy outside of crypto.

Fiat or btc. Don't do it and wake up to a 30% market downswing. The risk is too high imo.

Btc isnt nearly as volitile as alts.

Yeah, I'm generally bullish for crypto as a whole, so I'd probably do OK if I just held, too. But after having 25K wiped off of my portfolio for holding like a cuckold I've been spending most of my spare time outside of work watching the charts or reading about charts. I find it more comfortable knowing exactly how much I've got in fiat every day rather than holding overnight and hoping there are gains. Even if I miss out on some.

growth won't be linear, as we've already witnessed in Q2 this year
all it takes is another ETH-like craze

I set alarms to ring very very loud on cryptowatch and stay in btc or eth whatever and sleep pretty good famb

>all I care about is BTC increase over time

if you sold btc at a high and rebuy at the bottom, you can buy more btc...

>if you sold btc at a high and rebuy at the bottom, you can buy more btc...
>IF
easy to speak in hindsight
I'd rather gain incrementally than risk buying back in at a higher price

Yeah but you'll never lose fiat that way. I'd rather gain incrementally in fiat even if that does mean buying back in at a higher price

>held from 400 to 180 and didn't bother holding for a lesser loss
with every genuine and compassionate ounce of my being, get the fuck out of this market for your own good

I'm still up about 20k. And I'd been previously making successful trades that day. It was literally a few minutes after I made that sell it started the run up again. Of course it would have been smart to sell at 400 wouldn't it

>lesser loss