Bancor is

Bancor is

Not very attractive

literally

UNSTOPPABLE

a joke

fuck u 30sec

AHHHHHHH STOP BEING MEAN TO JEWS!!!!

WE JUST WANT TO ELIMINATE YOU FROM THE PLANET KILL YOUR CHILDREN AND REPLACE YOUR CULTURE WITH ISLAM!!!

WTF GIVE ME MONEY

BILU

a bald kike

Bancor is litterally unfappable

I hear, due to it's unstoppableness, they will soon start to harvest Bancor as a power source, It could replace, Oil, Electrical, Nuclear, Solar (by this I mean get rid of our current sun and replace it with a new one made of Bancor). All of this by 2030.

Correct

plebs think that BNT price follows the ETH price
Patricians have realised that the ETH price has already started following BNT price instead

Literally unstoppable

Why are my Bancs still going down? Why? The stox ico is over - people know they going dump scheckles into the reserve. Theyre partnering with NEO too. Alot of great ICO's also on the way with.

Every other coin has broken the down trend except Bancor? fucking 50% of ICO price!

I'm putting myself on suicide watch. FUCK THIS SHIT!

Maximum kek

patience idiot goyim.
Wait till the fomo kicks in dont be so emotional about the market. I am trading since 2013 and bancor will make me even richer.

>mfw 30k bancs

Prove it and I'll buy 10,000 BNT right now.

Debating dumping. I own 1k of these but I really think Eth is a piece of shit and this just is too connected to Eth for me to feel comfortable. I thought with the Stox ICO it might break away and start having its own fluctuation but Stox literally did nothing and I don't think there are any other Banc ICO's in the pipeline. I am going to sell and put it into Lisk, a similar coin less dependent on Eth.

Posted this in the other thread but apparently that is the anti banc troll thread and I want to hear opinions from my fellow banc brothers before I sell.

>Why are my Bancs still going down?
it's been going up in the last 2 days

>I really think Eth is a piece of shit and this just is too connected to Eth for me to feel comfortable

>Stox literally did nothing
give it time, since the Stox ICO it went from 1.90 usd to 2.23 usd right now
>and I don't think there are any other Banc ICO's in the pipeline
pic related

It is only going to go up from here, but it won't pump x10 immediately. If you are too impatient you can sell, but I am holding for the long-term (2 years)

It only went up because Bitcoin mooned and value is measured in Bitcoin. It dropped about 10% in the past two days.

as I said, it won't go lower than this. You'll see

I'd happily impregnate the non-kikess on the left, she makes the bancorbitch look like an angler fish in comparison