WHY WILL THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NOT GO OVER ONE DOLLAR AGAIN WHILE BTC IS BREAKING NEW ATHS

WHY WILL THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NOT GO OVER ONE DOLLAR AGAIN WHILE BTC IS BREAKING NEW ATHS

WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYDLKJAFKLSDJFLAKSJDFLAKSHJFHALJEGHAWEOUAWOIEGHAWIOEUHGAWOEJG

>he bought the all time high
>he didn't buy more when it was 35 cents not even 3 weeks ago

it's a hodl coin user, i only have 150 but they've recently been testing their smartbridge technology with ETH i believe. Patience is key

it was painful watching it at like 15k now its 25k and i have the extra btc to buy

yeah I'm pissed that I had no money to put in when it was that low, I just got some yesterday and my whole portfolio has already mooned, I'm hoping on a dip to buy in

The only reason it's not breaking 1 dollar is because of these piece of shit sell walls.. we simply don't have enough volume to get past them

Not yet

drop down to 19ksats pls
there's literally no reason it should be above 20k rn

Exactly, not yet, but we definitely will

Thinking about buying 1,000 ARK today. Starting to see a lot of potential.

Do it before it shoots up above 30k sat, I think it'll happen very soon

Even at this price point it's all upside my friend
I only wish I was holding more

pssh, I'd wait until it dips back down to under $.5

i wasted my money on this at .95 and it couldn't even stay sideways. its painful watching it fall so much but not buy any more

>TFW you got in at 7k sats and just forgot about it until today when you open that lovely wallet and say "nice"

Okay so I just added a second passphrase to my ARK client wallet, copied it to paper and a text file, and finally verified it. Then I tried to transfer my ARK to bittrex to sell but it's saying my second passphrase is incorrect.... I JUST VERIFIED IT AND COPIED IT IN TWO PLACES, IT IS NOT INCORRECT. Did the client seriously just cuck me out of $900? That'll teach me to add layers of security.

You don't keep the "old" passphrase written somewhere?

I have the original copied in two places as well. It asks for both, and I input both. It only says the second is invalid which, again, it certainly is not.

This is incredibly fucking frustrating...

I-Is ARK going to go down again? Do I short now?

type it in notepad, then copy and paste it. I recall this happening to others.

That's exactly what I've been doing, copying and pasting from notepad

well, try typing it in the line manually then

I've just sold half of my ARK and bought some LTC, hoping ARK will go down a bit and LTC will go up a bit, then will sell LTC and buy ARK again.

Did I do the right thing?

did you use commas to separate words? check if there's any word with a spelling mistake

Probably. I sold mine too, then set a buy that gets me 40% more than I sold for the same price.

This is such bullshit... After the 30th time of copying and pasting the exact same thing, it randomly worked. I'm glad, but holy shit that's frustrating.