Is this the board where 25+ yo hang out? Veeky Forums is infested by high schoolers and autistics

Is this the board where 25+ yo hang out? Veeky Forums is infested by high schoolers and autistics

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13153293/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We know you came from there then, you autistic highschooler.

Also, no. This place is just as crammed with underage and retards as that disgusting pit you call Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is a /pol/ colony.

Veeky Forums was a general thread on /int/ before it became a board.

Veeky Forums is in constant fear and panic over /pol/ so they counter-react by being vehemently anti-German
they use BLM-tier arguments like "GURMANS WERE LIVING IN MUDHUTS WHILE WE WUS ROMAN KINGS AND QUEENS"

There is legitimately a very strong historical case for anti-German sentiments.

There was a pol done sometime ago, age ranges around 16-27

most were around 19-24

strawpoll.me/13153293/r

nevermind, everyone is 15

Clearly /pol/ likes to think they are wanted on other boards but if the mods would do their fucking jobs they wouldn't have a presence.

The mods are from /pol/.

I've been temp banned on this board more than once for arguing against /pol/ bait threads.

Moot will go down in history as a cuck for failing to follow through on his promise to delete /pol/ if it became /stormfront/ again.

Gurmans did live in mudhuts thou.

ew
fuck, I'll go back to Veeky Forums then

>responds to bait
>surprised he gets banned

you're a retard mate

Not really, I'm 30 years old and I can tell this board is populated with literal children who got all their historical knowledge from high school textbooks, wikipedia and videogames. It's consistently one of the dumbest boards I've been to as well, I doubt the average IQ here exceeds 100.

That promise was for old /new/ not /pol/

He created /pol/ knowing full well where it would end up.

that's because most of this board treats history as a vehicle to shill their ideology, nothing more.

That's so fucking true a lot of vidya refugees who play "le ebin strategy games" are here I hate all of you

Apparently the MODS on a LOT of boards are from /pol/ just based on which threads they prune and which they allow. It's great when they allow a troll thread to stay up, but then ban the dissenters who post in it.

No it's not, it just has a nasty /pol/ infection, which the body is fighting back against. More and more Veeky Forumstorians are making it clear to them that their shit isn't welcome here, and not because /pol/tards are right wingers, but because they are being flaming faggots about it.

>Veeky Forums is in constant fear and panic over /pol/ so they counter-react by being vehemently anti-German
Nah, Veeky Forums is just neurotic and twitchy because they have to put up with the the daily inundation of /pol/ diarrhea splattering all over their threads. Most aren't expressly anti-German, they're just really quick to smack down any "Uncle Adolf did nothing wrong" threads or posts and to mock any German LARPing as a Roman.

>waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa m-m-m-m-muh /pol/ waaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Browse /vr/ for some 80's nostalgia
>It's all games played by some 30 somethings someones