ITS BUYING TIME Veeky Forums!

sell, faggot. i dare you.

This guy knows what's up. Time to buy 100k bois

bought 100k will sell during the dip back to 2k

this is how it's done

Nice just bought 100k.

Don't forget to margin trade!

t. retards

you missed your chance. It will not dip near 2k ever again. You do not get a THIRD fucking chance to buy the dip you fucktards

>I know the future
Kill yourself.

>mfw i cashed out before the weekend dip

>Cashed out at 3180
>goes up to 3220 right after
Well, I mean it WILL go back down and I'll buy back in. You can't time the market. It will stabilize again, but it'll never be $2k again

he's right though... all the normies who were waiting to see what happened on aug. 1 are rushing in. it's not coming back down.

ITS RUNNING AGAIN

THANK YOU JAPAN

Who the hell is actually buying at the current price apart from the BCC cash-out fags?

Was financial ruin part of their plan?

BILLIONAIRES
BANKS
GOVERNMENTS

whales

All those sweet BCH gains going straight back into daddy BTC. I'm loving this. I think we are going to stabilize at 3k.

>cashcucks paid for BTC's growth out of their own pockets

LOL

What the fuck? Make it stop

>Who the hell is actually buying at the current price apart from the BCC cash-out fags?
People shorted hundreds of million dollars worth of BTC betting it would tank due BCC. Now they have to pay up and buy back the BTC they sold.

niggas we 4k today

this, what was it called? short squeeze?

You know the drill Veeky Forums
Buy high, sell low!

Hello. I am a 29-year-old man living in Japan.

I have lost everything. I have a debt of 7 million yen (70 thousand dollars). I am usually encouraged to work as a businessman every day. One day, I lent my friend a lot of money, but it never came back. Because I can not contact with my friends.
Bad things continue,and I was suffered from heavy disease.

I am desperate and burned and started investing, but I can not do it with such a heart. I have lost all the money. The money to pay the electricity bill is about to go away.
I sincerely regret that what I had done burning investment was truly absurd.
However, I am originally infirm and I need to go to the hospital on a regular basis. However, there is no money to go to the hospital, utility expenses are about to bottom out.

I am living with fright from debt everyday but I want to do a normal life as well. Every day, I want to be smiling.
Please. Is there anyone who supports money? Even a small amount of money is very happy. Below is the address of the bit coin I was using when I was trading. 3PjjDLN1TGP5Vfhga7bLnMDioknxhH9DgM
Those who have an account of bitcoin are glad if you can donate to the above address.
Who can donate even if you do not have a bit coin address, can you get a mail at the next address?
[email protected]
Finally. Thank you very much for reading my long sentences.

THAT'S NOTHING

sent ;)

You're out of options nip.

>Trying this hard

mutual funds etfs private investors banks

Save what dignity you have left and Seppuku.

omae wa mo shindeiru

Guys do you think it will hit 3300 USD in the next few hours?

commit Sudoku

F

reported
if I can't beg you also can't

>if I can't beg you also can't
Is this the mentality of rulefags? Is this why my boss gives me shit for going 15 mins over on my lunch break?

>tfw shorted at 1800$
>tfw crash will come soon
>tfw people actually buy now

you are a sad bunch, be greedy when others are fearful, be fearful when others are greedy ;)))))

Pink wojaks incoming.

I have taken out some gains.. left some. Should I hold or sell and wait for dip??