Why are Australian whites as smart as European and American whites when they're all literal descendants of prisoners?

Why are Australian whites as smart as European and American whites when they're all literal descendants of prisoners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Hill_convict_rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They mixed with the proud aboriginals, who taught them many ancient truths

Made me chuckle

The "criminals" shipped to Australia were often beggars, pickpockets, shoplifters, etc. Lumping those people in with murderers (who are shown to have low IQs on average) isn't accurate.

Let me rephrase that: they were nearly all "criminals", but they were typically not felons. There, now it doesn't sound like I'm saying shoplifting et. al. is okay.

>Why are Australian whites as smart as European and American whites when they're all literal descendants of prisoners?
>as smart
>smart
youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y

Because they weren't all prisoners? Criminals being transported were a minority compared to normal colonists.

>Australians
>smart
They're literally the biggest retards I've ever had the pleasure to run into. Try naming a famous Australian who isn't a criminal or an movie/TV star, where are all their inventors, scientists? They're a bunch of fucktards.

Yeah nah fuck off mate.
We pinched all the textbooks from London before we left.

Then the fucking emu cunts drew dicks over em, that stared the war and was the birth of Australian shitposting.

Seppo cunt.

they committed the kinds of crimes that were borne more out of poverty than any heritable genes

Odds are you're using an Australian invention to post on Veeky Forums right now.

Exactly.
Entirely believable.

On the contrary, criminal behavior is associated with risk taking and enterprise. East India Company was the original drug cartel.

>Why are Australian whites as smart as Europeans
They aren't...

What about serial killers? Usually they are bright fellows.

165,000 convicts arrived in Australia over a period of 90 years. Most would have died pretty quickly in prison and few would have reproduced.
By the time that ended there were millions of non-convicts living in Australia.
The convicts are a drop in the bucket.

They're smarter, since they actually know how to defend their borders.

Which is why the immigration rate is so high in Australia and the Chinese are buying all of their property...

Serial Killings make up such a small percentage of murders that they're hardly worth mentioning.

Explain bogans

Most bogans have a trade.

Hell, a lot of them are engineers.

Our immigrants are mainly Chinese, Indians, New Zealanders and Afrikaners.
A hell of a lot better than what Europe gets.

Chinese and Indians are better than Arabs for sure but they are still immigrants.

regression to mean works both ways. This is why manlets have taller children,

Assange?

>where are all their inventors, scientists?
In Europe and America because the government keeps gutting the CSIRO

Well that's pretty easy, same way The English did it really. The majority of the population wasn't properly educated to begin with and when they did start to adopt things like public schooling and colleges they just either hired people to come teach them, or sent over their own people to learn how to teach. This wasn't done on purpose of course, but that's just how the spread of knowledge just is most of the time, and already speaking English and having long standing relations with England made sailing out there and learning enough to come back and get a job with a lot easier than if you tried to do the same thing and you were French or German.

explain any white trash

Most people who came were free emigrants not convicts

>with murderers (who are shown to have low IQs on average)
Is that because people who commit murder are more likely to be stupid, or is just because murderers who are CAUGHT are more likely to be stupid?

Maybe if the CSIRO didn't politicise itself so much to begin with it would be treated like a neutral body

Fred Hollows

Like what? Hard mode: no climate change

The majority of australians are not descended from convicts.

Convicts aren't dumber,just less moral

Convicts are remarkably stupid as a whole. Only exception really is political prisoners, who tend to be jailed specifically because they're smart. For actual criminals though, the smart ones never get caught except for bad luck. So most of the hardened criminal convict population are dumb as rocks.

Stupid doesn't survive Australia.

kidn of related: i visted the place of this today

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Hill_convict_rebellion

pretty shitty memorial desu but still cool to see

1) That's not all the immigration they had. They got other immigrants at later time periods.
2) This. Shoplifting and homosexuality were on par with rape and murder when it came to receiving a sentence to Australia.

This

Im fed up with the fucking 18 year olds on this Board.

I blame /pol/

fpbp

underrated

wait... wait. so you people are telling me that australia was a dropping point for prisoners of the former brit empire?