Question

If Nords/Whites/Aryans/Whatever are the master race, and Jews have been successfully keeping the master under their thumb, then doesn't that make Jews/Israelis/Whatever the actual Master Race?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.c0f6ad6046fb
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This reminds me of Aristotle's argument with what's-his-name concerning democracy.

WHN: "Democracy makes the weak rule the strong!"
Aristotle: "Doesn't that make them the strong, then?"

>what is the holocaust
Jews are crafty, but they always eventually get too complacent in their nation wrecking.

1. NO; MASTERY DERIVES FROM EXCELLENCE IN EVERY ASPECT, NOT FROM DECEITFUL CUNNING.

2. THE WORDS "NORDIC", "WHITE", AND "ARYAN", ARE NOT MUTUALLY SYNONYMOUS.

3. THE WORDS "JEW", AND "ISRAELI", ARE NOT MUTUALLY SYNONYMOUS.

What relevant person still argues Whites are the "master race?" I think it's pretty safe to say most White nationalist circa 2017 support White interest and are willing to be Whitecentric in a cultural sense. Beyond that, they don't claim to be a "master race" like it's the 1920s or 1950s.

Since when did pol admit the Holocuast happened?

>pretending White Nationalists are relevant.

> 1. NO; MASTERY DERIVES FROM EXCELLENCE IN EVERY ASPECT, NOT FROM DECEITFUL CUNNING

Loser says what?

what arguement is this

/pol/ believes only that the numbers were exaggerated.

Does pol admit Egypt wasn't White?

?
Those don't look like black people to me.

>What are MENAs.

You tell me pal.

>tfw Ashkenazi Litvak master race

Feels good man. It’s a shame i'm polluting my children’s genes with my filthy Aryan goy gf

>Not knowing what MENAs are.

Huh?

I see brown faces and olive faces, isn't that what every rational person believes? We just mock blacks who think they wuz kangs, we don't do so because we think Egyptians are or were "white" (whatever that means). Although the sporadic genetic study which shows X Egyptian pharaoh had European DNA shouldn't be dismissed because of brown burthurt.

>European DNA shouldn't

And where was this at?

You're a big guy.

when jews do it, the nomenclature is Ch*sen.

Here's your (((you))).

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.c0f6ad6046fb

Nice tiles on the floor.

Egypt as a whole was brown the same it is now (maybe slightly less), but they had royalty who was black or white from time to time. People who say THIS KANG WAS X THEREFORE EVERY EGYPTIAN WAS X would be like someone in the future claiming all Americans were black just because he dug up a bust of Obama.

The war when Israel got ganged up on by hoards of Achmeds and won makes me wonder if they're not the Chosen so much as Achmeds being shieet at modern war.

Jews could only ever win a war against Arabs, because Arabs are fucking stupid. The Jews still got BTFO by the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Greeks, the Romans and pretty much every other group they encountered during the antiquity.

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694.

That link you have is a misinterpretation.

I meant this post here

>Trying to logically understand a 70 year old ideology based on pseudo science through logic

Shiggy

achmeds can't be shit at modern war if they've consistently rekt the west in the War on Terror

The jewish puppet master is a myth invented by nazi cucks
Nords have always been the one true masterrace and will always be the one true masterrace

>Comparing "Jews" of BC to Jews of today

I mean if you're going to say stupid shit like this at least be educated. Jews up until like 76 ce didn't even follow the same religion as ancient Hebrews.

Also, are you seriously implying military tactics not only are tied to race but have not changed in 3000 years? Are you fucking retarded? There are so many complex reasons that the Arabs lost (lack of leadership, lack of coordination, lack of morale) but you're stupid fuck ass just points to "Arabs are dumb lol". Jesus Christ it's hard to even tell whats a shitpost these days because the fucking people who post on his have at best a high School level of knowledge of history and at worst, like you, simplify everything to race, religion, or class. God damnit why do I even come to this shit hole anymore

On top of that,

>Lol Jews suck because their shitty kingdoms lost to well established expansionist empires several orders of magnitude larger than them

Fucking hell

>this is what pol actually believes

An aside from this thread, and seriously I want a reply, but are you autistic? I'm honestly just wondering

Really made me think

It's true. The only issue is that Isreal is a poor, corrupt shithole. Jews are very smart but need a strong host to prosper off of.

Please don't do it, your kids won't be Jews. Too many Jewish men are ruining their pure Hebraic bloodlines with Nazi blood.

At least it's not a Nigger or Gook.

>whites
>master race

asians will always remain the dominant people on earth by sheer number alone

>t. Gook

I agree. I'm of the Jared Taylor school of thought on race. Jews > East Asians > Whites = Central Asian > Hispanic mutt mess = South Asians > Nogs.

(((Jared Taylor)))

>Whites = Central Asian
So Uzbeks and Kazakhs are equal to Germans and French? What?

For jew.

So the darker the people the dumber and less relevant the region gets. The most important cities in Egyptian history were Alexandria, Memphis, Thebes, Avaris and I guess Amarna. Everything starting with "Lower Nubia" on your map has been subhuman wasteland.

Well all 4 are WE WUZers sipping on past glory so I think it's a fair comparison

I don't think you know what wewuzzing is. It's not wewuzzing if your ancestors actually wuz.

Wuzzing is being a faggot and claiming shit you had nothing to do with, nigs just take to an nth degree with their revisionism

No, it means claiming your ancestors were someone they really were not. That's the original, current, and future meaning of the meme.

>If Africans are humans, and the tse-tse fly has been successfully keeping Africans under their wing, then doesn't that make tse-tse flies superior to humans?

Jew are parasites.

>Implying you get to decide what a meme means
Righto thought police

>pretending White Supremacists are relevant

You're 100% right, we can't stop you from being retarded.

White supremacism is a retarded Anglo meme that's been nothing but a disaster for whites all around the world. It contains this idiotic, paternalistic notion of white man's burden where blacks are some kind of undeveloped children and it's the white man's duty to rule over them and protect them.

Whereas white nationalism is just saying whites should have their own countries for whites only, it doesn't really give a fuck about who's superior and inferior. Because if you go down that road, you always get swarmed by idiotic liberals screaming BUT AN INDIAN DOCTOR IS SUPERIOR TO POOR WHITE TRAILER TRASH and other mantras. I simply don't give a fuck about Indian doctors or their superiority, I just don't want them in my country.

I'm not deciding, I'm merely informing you.

>Jews are more likely to excel in science and art because of deceitful cunning

I'm just wondering where you get off telling me what one of my meme babies means, we wuz was barely a thing before I slathered all over this site

People forget that the reason the Jews won against the Arabs is that Arabs were and in many cases still are very tribal so they fight every man for himself while the Jews acted as a harden unit. It's much the same reason that Saddam's army fell apart during Iraq I.

Well the Jews also have a clear advantage of the original core being trained by Orde Wingate the absolute madman

The Jews who excel in actual science are Ashkenazi and Sephardim (who have significantly more European admixture than other Jews).

You might have heard of this thing called the Sahara, it explains why all the relevant cities in Southern Egypt are on the Nile and there is nothing worth mentioning in Northern Sudan.

Jews do not excel in art at all, but in antiart.
Jews do not excel in science at all, but in scientism.

Training matters but it means nothing if all of your men are only fighting for themselves.

this post triggers me

>scientism

Here we go.

Jews (Ashkenazim in particular) only have high IQs because their population underwent selective pressure that favored increased intelligence.

Ashkenazic Jews fulfilled a niche from Medieval Europe onward as a middleman minority; specifically as merchants, bankers, and Talmudic scholars. Jews that were particularly successful in these occupations (which generally requires a high degree of intelligence) were rewarded with more reproductive opportunities within their communities relative to their less intelligent co-ethnics. Also, among the Babylonian Jews, Greco-Byzantine Jews, and Yiddish speaking Jews from the Rhineland that flooded into Catholic Poland, it was usually the smartest who survived the journey. The amount of "Trails of Tears" was almost natural selection in a way.

Jews that weren't particularly intelligent tended to:

1. Convert to Christianity

2. Couldn't get laid because no Jewish father wanted their daughter to marry some uneducated idiot

Over time this essentially "boiled off" less intelligent Ashkenazi Jews leaving a small, heavily related ethnic group that had an IQ about a standard deviation higher than European ethnic groups.

>tfw it's bad for Jewish men to marry non-Jews but okay when Jewish women do it

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Then why the fuck is it called white nationalism, shouldn't it just be called "ethnic nationalism"

>Pretending White Nationalism is relevant

I've actually been very curious about this. It seems like the vocal majority on the internet, but that could just be because I spend so much time on YouTube comments and Veeky Forums. How prevalent is it in real life, and how does it stack up on the internet compared to communist or anarchist ideologies?

It's because according to them, jewry is only inherited from the mother

Which is odd for Ashkenazi since they're maternally European by large.

No. Genetically speaking, whites are objectively superior.

I had a girl friend; jewish. Who was part of group similar to recovery from mormonism. She told me the deepest coveted secret of Jews is that they dont exist as a religion but as an ethnic cluster. They trace back to christian zealots from Poland to russia. Historically they were not allowed to trade with latin/western europeans. But many of them did so through Poland. So many abused the Polish priesthood. Their priests became the rabbi. Their priests believed they were the literal prophets from the bible and would basically have harems of women at their churches; to procreate with and have kids. They were inbred because they were told they are of the blood of God. Thats why the ashkenazi gene can be seen around america and western europe. Because those that carry it are descended of Polish and Lithuanian priests. Not too long ago. They would continue the same tradition outside their country. Many deaths and outrage built around them. In order to say their children were mixed like the latin and western europeans were said to be. They would use a wooden board tied to the head to curve the nose. Its not until later that some felt pride or shame that they altered their nose gene. Some. Not all. So they are seen as covert white supremacists due to the origins, playing the equilatarian. Those with curly hair have it so because of a different diaspora they came into contact with. But the real blood that connects them is behind a traditional european racial bloc imposed by trade and supremacy.

They came from the bloc never invaded by the moors (england and france by way of spain, italy, greece). Nor by the Huns (eastern slavic lands). Nor Turks (Balkans and Greece).

Post cycle

The women converted though so they are still Jews I think. Ruth was a Moabite so unless King David wasn't a Jew it's safe to say YHWH is chill with converts.

You're not far off. I'm a Sephardic Jew from a long-line of Rabbis (Rashi for one) stretching from Iraq to Spain to Poland and after spending months tracing my lineage back I found out there was a lot intermarriage between Jewish groups. Anyone who thinks they are just Ashkenazi is most likely mixed. I always thought I was just 100% Sephardic but there were tons of random Iraqi Jewish women, Ashkenazic women, European women converts to Judaism, Concubines in my family tree. Jews are a distinct ethnic group but they were marrying out a lot more than you'd think.

The Jews by large are a remnant of the pre-Islam Levant. With their Canaanite fathers being a mix between Eastern settlers and already settled Levantines.

expand on this

It's just We Wuzzing. Ashkenazi have repeatedly not clustered with Euro populations outside of Southern Italians.

>Southern Italians

Even Southern Italians are closer related with Lebanese than Swedes or Germans

>Snownigger

Aside from all the racist shit on Veeky Forums. Ppl like to add wood to the fire this and that.
I have over 10 siblings. 30 aunts and uncles. Kind of fucked but its a benetton ad. The story revolves around one of my siblings. Hes always asked by a jew what ashkenazi family he comes from. It happens to be that his grandfather was a polish priest. Out of a long line of polish priests that make up the ashkenazi bloodline, atleast the polish/lithuanian one. We come from a small region that accepted lithuanians fleeing in the late 1800s and early 1900s. People accomodated them and they became good farmers. Some of the best and most reknown farmers in the region. So it was visited by polish priests often. And they would fuck women. It turns out the priest didnt only have a bad reputation there but back in europe as well. It was a politically incorrect situation. It turns out 'jewish' historians confirmed it. And it was shameful for the church back in europe so that line did the jewish alibi.

They were so racist that if they saw a brunette (in historical sense: tan or opaque white skin brown hair) or darker skin women theyd say oh god has sinned at your creation let me fuck you, to cleanse you off your skins.

>k/d literally thousands to one
>all military objectives completed
>literally only western civilian squeamishness about military casualties holding them back
>only gains Arabs can make is when fighting other Arabs as soon as westerners leave

Ashkenazi Jews are between the Near East and Europe.

Still doesn't make Niggerstinians in Palestine the heirs of Israel. Those would be Mizrahi Jews.

>darker skin

Eurasian civilizations have long found darker skin undesirable in women.

Let me confess to you. We both have a confession to make. Let us sin together and confess to ourselves our paradise.
His family tree descended from the ashkenazi creators that led their parish/diocese to be excommunicated once they found out half the congregants were carrying their babies. The orthodox wouldnt even take them. It was their right to spread. So they revolted within their communities and were seen outlandish. The other men would however become priests and continue the same fiasco.

Once the turks receded and left room for catholic/orthodox you best believe they were alive and fucking down there trying to spread their white in the name of Jesus. They each could have 20-100+ children. But it was always the priests from that little region.

They left communities to themselves. And people began marrying very close relatives. And scandals would hit within the priesthood. Women excommunicated from the men technically. Because the men would continue to give themselves permission to do those sorts of thing to spread their race.

The same could be said of any political system. If you gave political power to a dog that dog would become "the strong".

This happened in just a few hundred years. It was a business riot. They were behind a bloc and had lots of economic and business competition. The best thing they could do was sow some oats and have communities reaching out to them. Now way your descended from who? me too. Wow theres many of us.

Ironically, many Ashkenazi Jews have the same archetypical stereotypes of the nords they lived alongside, and DNA studies indicate that sometimes Jews intermarried with their European Neighbors- creating an Über Master race. Some say hitler was part Jewish himself too, so...

Did I mention they had so many kids and were excommunicated together with the women? They atleast wanted to continue fucking their baby moms atleast the ones they got as virgins. That the only religion they thought had their same moral belief was islam. Polygamy. So they built temples in form of synagogues. In the country or in places where agnosticism was first priority.

The descendants kept a legal name and a jewish name. In government they were known as wilhelm libovitz. And in jewish tradition Chaim Joffe.