People called me retarded for lending my BTC at 4% instead of getting Bcash

People called me retarded for lending my BTC at 4% instead of getting Bcash

Loan is still through, have already made a shit ton, AND BTC GOES UP

How are your BTC shorts going lads?

I think the cashcuck evangelists who rambled about the 100th BTC crash have already killed themselves by know

u realize bcash was an instant 20% and if you were selling now, you'd still get 10% off your bitcoins right?

You realise that is 4% DAILY, right?

I've already made more than 20% roi

If the person I'm lending to keeps it for all 60 days, it's 240% roi

What exchange do you lend on
Might be worth it to buy some BTC up and just lend it out

It was at a unique point where people were taking 5% daily loans right before the fork, now the rate isn't quite so high but plenty of crypto has what most people would consider sustainable inflation/staking rates. Some are totally unsustainable though.

There was a thread here yesterday here about bitcoin lending on poloniex

Why are they still borrowing?

They must not check it or they died or something

But I heard polo may be having some problems with closing margins, could be that

Here is the link, it was actually posted 4 days ago here on biz.

if i wasnt worried about polo shutting down id love to lend

bcc is the dual processor vs the old single processor bitcoin. bcc is bitcoin with a 2x upgrade thats all. please fud and shitpost more. thank you

It is not retarded, but it was a risk. Things could have went south. I opted out and got my BCH instead.

they may be stuck in a short or long position that went south

Where do you loan your coins?

I've been thinking about doing this when I go 100% crypto, and take living expenses from the loans.

i made 40% keeping my btc on bittrex
how is your 4% lending better?

Yeah me too.

how did you "make 40%" keeping money on bittrex? How?

i sold my 1 bcc at 0.4

what can you tell me about lending on Bitfinex? what is the downside to lending my stack?

kek

As far as I understand, there's really just the risk Bitfinex goes under.

The unpredictability of Bitcoin Cash made the loan a better option. If he's still earning on it, its a better option. BCC dropped 50% in a day. You might have gotten lucky, but a lot of people got fucked.

i see. how do i figure out how to calculate what i stand to make from the interest rate?

bitfinex rates are dogshit, poloienx easily has the best rates online and even now with these substantially lower rates still blows everyone else out of the water

You can lend USD on Bitfinex

i only asked about bitfinex because it's possible to lend IOTA there. the rates are a joke though.

holy shit, didnt know they did usd. i know we're supposed to be assholes to each other but this is some legit news to me thanks to the heads up

>could've made 6000%
>brags about 4%
lmfao