Why is there such a hateful stigma against Turks now when talking historically...

Why is there such a hateful stigma against Turks now when talking historically? Their history and progression was just like any other country's but there seems to be this big hateful bias here especially by Byzaboos.

Is it the demonization of the Turks by Europe from old times? Are people still stuck on the stories of their ancestors for some reason?

Give what you think ignoring Erdogan as a factor.

Yes. For centuries they were literal boogiemen, at a time when the printing press and the renaissance/englightenment was causing writers and literature to proliferate. Surprise surprise, a lot of it was anti-Turk, and since lots of it has survived, it's colored our perception of their civilization.

Because they committed a large amount of genocide in recent history, and their government will jail anyone who admits that fact in their country.

Because of racism

Because they're the only people who give wh*tes the taste of their own medicine

Ayy lmao

Image is bullshit. When two different people do the same thing, it's not really the same thing.

Turks have powered the earth solely on the butthurt they have generated over the years.

It's just Balkan and Armenian butthurt

butthurt gr**ks/s*rbs/arm*nians

Yuros killed more people than the Turks.

Turks are some of the absolute worst posters on the internet, they suffer extreme unwarranted self importance. See this thread:
They destroyed without building, they have literally no heritage of their own and have to rely on stealing Greek, Byzantine, Roman and Arab ruins to pretend they're important. They are wewuz the ethnic group, bu in real life their country is in decline.

Turks lagged behind in technology because they invented very little. They banned education in much of their empire, some countries didn't even have roads.

Same reason everyone hates Albania, they don't fit in anywhere:
>Muslim, but not Arabs
>annoyingly nationalistic, despite flooding into other countries for gibs
>unwarranted self importance and WEWUZery, despite having no real impressive history
>got btfo by Russia, Austria, Italy and a bunch of Balkanshit sheep farmers with pitchforks, but still act smug about the Ottofail Empire

Turk are real life villains.

>a wild and violent Eastern people
>following a heretical religion of the anti-Christ
>invading the very roots of European civilization
>engaging in numerous atrocities, massacres, rapes, tortures and sacrileges
>kidnapped children of Christians to raise them as soldiers in a war against Christendom
>slowing down the development of Southeastern Europe which remained an agricultural shithole up to WWI while the rest of Europe was undergoing industrialisation, pic somewhat related, literacy rates reflect the Austrian-Ottoman border, Ottoman Balkan was basically a medieval village
>threatened all of Europe, it's forgotten and downplayed by many modern Westerners, but their ancestors were in genuine fear that Europe might fall to the Turks, especially if Vienna fell

Note that Europe often had problems with savage Eastern invasions like with Persians, Huns, Avars and Mongols, but the Turks are the only ones that are STILL right there. Magyars are also still here, but they're Europeanised in everything except language.

True story, ever run into an Albanian? I say hello and offer my hand, and he comes real close, looks me in the eye, and says "I'm Albanian."
I tell him I'm not a doctor, but he is persistent. "I'm Albanian." He says.
I think fuck it and say "You're Albanian!"
At this he lights up. "Yes! Are you Albanian?"
I say no.
"Then fuck you."

>measuring worth of a whole race only by their inventions and architecture

I bet you hate mongols too

Back to pol faggot

Turks are European.

Because Eurocucks are buthurt that they couldn't cut up Turkey like they did to the Arabs and based Ataturk beat them at their own game

Is this image implying that modern day Turks hate their ancestors for their actions. The first two images show white people being proud at the acts of ancient white people and the third one shows an Asian proud at ancient Asian people. Only the swarthy man is angry at ancient swarthy people.

(cont)
On a side not, can any Turks here name off all the dynasties pictured in OPs picture?

I'm especially curios about the bottom row guy with black flag and guy with blue double headed eagle(thata not seljuks,is it?) and the guy after him with the yellow and red triangles

really weak attempt at invalidating that picture lad.

They're all white people
Asians don't even like Mongols

also, though it probably doesn't count for much but i'm Paki and I love Turks. They have always been the shining light of Islamic history from the Sultanates to the Mughals

great pic

It's just an observation. It shows different people admiring what appears to be their respective ancestors for their actions but then it shows a Turkish looking who hates Turks.

The last one is clearly not a white person. His skin is almost brown.

WE

WUZ

KHANZ

*fucks greek boyfriend"

also turks are THE most butthurt people online.

butthurt turk detected

It's the same person brainlet

He's mad like in redface animu mad

His skin is not brown, he's raging so his skin looks different. If you were white you'd realise people change colour when super mad.

if you disagree with me you are butthurt and probably turk.

Whoever made this pic clearly meant for each of the overweight men to represent different people's. The one of the darker skin tone has to a self-hating Turk.

praise jesus

are you really this retarded?

I think it's from top to bottom left to right.

>Gokturks
>Huns
>European Huns
>Uyghurs
>Khazars
>Hephthalites
>Mamlukes
>Timurids
>Avars
>Ghaznavids
>Golden Horde
>Anushtegins
>Seljuks
>Mughals
>Ottomans
>Karakhanids
>Turkey

I think you're just misinterpreting the image.

He's fucking baiting at this point, don't answer him
The colour of the Turk soldier was different you faggot

thanks m8.
mughal flag should be green with a lion and sun tho

That's how I remember it as well but google says mughals.

>but i'm Paki
Non-whites should unironically be banned from posting on Veeky Forums.

>an anime board is somehow exclusive to larping stormfags yeah neither should retards yet here you are

Did the Mughals use the lion flag because they were larping as PROUD ARYAN WARRIORS? Because I'm pretty sure that's based on the flag of Iran.

The Mughals were literally Persian by then, anyway.

Eunucks are nasty

Abducting children for brainwashing is nasty

Islam in general is nasty

That's why

Where does all this salt come from?

Just facts m8. I can't think of a country that was once so mighty but did so little with it.

Jealous S*rbs

Well I don't know if you are memeing or for real but the thing is you can't create yourself an identity by tarnishing others desu.So use your time on something more productive perhaps.

Because they are historically associated with a conquering and imperialistic force. People like to pretend that the Turks were unique in that regard.

Also because Europe is a very racist place.

The more I look at that map the more I fucking hate it

Their history and progression was just like any other country? JUST LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY?

No you listen up, Turkics not only produced nothing of value. THEY STILL DON'T PRODUCE ANYTHING OF VALUE ALL THEY DID WAS GOING AROUND PILLAGING AND MASSACRING.
You have no idea how far people went just to get away from these roaches. Chinese build the LARGEST STRUCTURE IN HISTORY JUST TO KEEP THOSE FUCKERS OUT while Europe on the other hand DISCOVERED A NEW FUCKING WORLD JUST TO NO DEAL WITH THEM.
But guess what, Turks didn't get the message, so they keep raiding China, of course Chinks got fed up with their bullshit and eventually genocide their asses so they flee like babies to the west.
Time forward to the Tang Dynasty the Emperors enlist Turkic generals and subjugate clans by the fact the Emperor is Son of Heaven/Tengri.
Some willingly become subject, but of course most roaches are butt hurt that their superior turkmen get glory while they fuck sheep. What do they do to revolt? THEY BETRAY THEIR RELIGION, CONVERT TO ISLAM AND BECOME SUBJECTS FOR DEGENERATE ARABS INSTEAD THAT IS WHY YOU CAN'T TRUST TURKS.
Thankfully other sinophile Nomads fucked their shit up, plus the Mongols later on.

In modern times we got uyghurs filth bitching about MUH SOIL AND EAST TURKESTAN, BUT WHAT THEY DON'T REALIZE ONLY REASON THEY LIVE THERE IS BECAUSE OF THE QING GENOCIDE OF THE DUGHZAR
So what do Turkic fucks do to hide this? THEY WE WUZ THEY ARE THE WORSE WEWUZZERS IN HISTORY
>Uyghurs, worried at the prospect that they are descendants of migrants into Xinjiang and could be seen as invaders and not the indigenous inhabitants, have sought to revise history like Turghun Almas in his book Uyghurlar, claiming that Turkic Uyghurs were always natives of Xinjiang, claiming that the Tarim mummies were Uyghurs, claiming Uyghurs invented gunpowder, paper, compass, printing, and that Uyghur civilization is 6,000 years old and is the origin of all world civilization.[77][78]

continued
The Uyghur sitation also show you the hypocrisy of the Turkroaches. Uyghurs are freedom fighters and are being oppressed by the evil Chinese, BUT KURDS AND ARMENIANS ARE TERRORISTS.
Speaking as a Chinese, I can tell you from experience, I can get along well with Mongols and Japanese, TWO POWERS THAT PREVIOUSLY MASSACRED OUR SHIT, but Turks????? NEVER IN MY FUCKING LIFE FOUND A LIKABLE TURKS, DESPITE THEY ONLY HAVE BEEN A NUISANCE TO CHINA COMPARED TO MONGOLS AND OTHER NOMADIC EMPIRES

UIGHUR GENOCIDE WHEN I FUCKING HATE TURKS, I CAN TOLERATE NIGGERS BUT FUCK I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LIKABLE TURK THESE FUCKS CAN GO DIE ALL THEY DO IS BRING TROUBLE

所有我想要的就是要杀突厥

We throw shit at the anglos, the germans, the spaniards and the turks and anyone. Chill Mehmet.

jesus this much butthurt is amazing

>Speaking as a Chinese, I can tell you from experience, I can get along well with Mongols and Japanese, TWO POWERS THAT PREVIOUSLY MASSACRED OUR SHIT, but Turks?
Sounds like you're just following a trend desu

Success breeds jealousy

We can't know for sure about the exact number but Turks led to a massive stagnation and even fall of population between Austria and Bulgaria during the time of the Turkish invasions. During their raids, they left behind empty wastelands (Banat, for example, became so ethnically mixed because it was depopulated after the Turks did their thing and then settlers had to be brought in from all over the Austrian empire), massive waves of refugees (their invasions triggered the Serbian migrations), crops were destroyed, whole villages burned down, people slaughtered and enslaved (among the Slovenes alone, around 200 thousand slaves were taken - surely, over a longer period, but it should still be noted that that 200 thousand was the approximate population of Finland and about a hundred thousand less than the population of Norway during the time of Turkish raids). Turks subjugated the Balkans for centuries and that led to the conversions among the people on the peninsula. And of course, who could forget that at one point, Turks besieged Vienna?

For centuries, Turks posed an existential threat to people of Central and South-Eastern Europe and the apocalyptic fear left a huge mark on the people living in the lands that were affected by them.

calm down dogeater. t*rks are barely turkic anyways

Cyprus.

So are people butthurt about all the Turkic peoples, or Just the Ottoman/post-ottoman ones?

just ottomans/turks. rest seem too irrelevant

Simplest answer : Turks did europe what europeans did to anyone else

>flag of Iran
It was a common motif in that time, and was probably used by Turkic conquerors that ruled Iran well before Persiafag nationalists called it their own

>europe massacres people, but increases the rate of modernisation of those countries
>turkroaches let the balkans not even learn of the Rennaisance, let alone the Enlightenment ideals

Turks pretty much funded the Renaissance

>Serbs
>the very roots of European civilization

Annoyingly nationalistic about a country that is Eastern european tier

People of the Balkans feel like they're the hottest shit ever despite not even existing for hundreds of years

Do tell where they materialised from and when this happened.

I mean that the countries didn't exist for hundreds of years.

>WE WUZ KHANZ

Nationalistic muslim immigrants

Turk I know is unironically chronically nice, but he still denies the genocide.

just because he believes that what happened doesn't amount to a genocide doesn't make him a bad person.

Wait hol up. Aren't uyghurs in tarim basin for a thousand year by now? Didn't they get conquered by the chinese few hundred year ago?

I didn't say he was, but I can say that he's a fact resistant dude who believes insane things due to, in essence, being turkish.

Uighur didn't become a majority before the Qing genocide. Before it was inhabited by Indo-Europeans, but when the Tang withdrew thanks to An Lushan rebellion. Turks slowly moved in, then replaced by mongols, then said mongols got genocide by Qing

Why are people ignoring this?

The Turks have committed three genocides since the turn of the 1900, the Greek, Assyrian and Armenian genocide.
They are also currently trying to eradicate the Kurds.

>turkey
>actually turk
look at haplogroup lul

Reading this thread made me realize that almost no one here knows what they are talking about. In fact 90% of the people here learn history from memes and paradox games. I can no longer tolerate this board with its pretentious attitude and false sense of superiority. At one time I used to actually think that this board was a place of proper historical discussion, but its been ruined by all these edgy highschool kids. I highly doubt that half the people here actually reads books that aren't assigned to them by their grade 12 English teacher. This website has always been cancer, but this was one of the better boards. But you faggots ruined everything. This is my goodbye, this will be last time I will ever come to this website. I will instead go outside and live my life. Thank you and best of luck on your journey that is your pitiful life.

Literally no one is jealous of you Turks, the fact you think they are is laughable.

So being a holocaust denier and not believe what happened to 6 million Jews in Europe is completely despicable, but denying that 1.5 million Armenians were systematically murdered by turks is okay?
Oh right of course it's just their culture of genociding people and then denying it, I guess it's alright then.
Why be an apologist for genocide? You would never do be an apologist for the Nazis then why would you for the turks?

I think you mean sent emissaries out from Istanbul to the mud huts of Europe to teach the kings and queens of Europe how to count to ten

turks are by western countries because they're muslim and they've been fightikg against them for centuries. What would have happened if they had became (Orthodox) christian? Would they have recieved the same backlash from the West?

If the Turks had turned orthodox, which would have been cool, Byzantium would still exist, as the foreign takeover would be treated more like a Chinese fall of a dynasty, and less of a completely new nation.

I find it really hard to imagine what the Ottomans would have became if the sultanate of Osman was greek-speaking and Byzantified though.

>what is Greece

t.roach
Turks are as European as Mongols are you retard.

WE

Even your memes are shit.

>jealous
Belgrade is a unique city, despite constant warfare, it's remained very beautiful. Meanwhile, in Istanbul, the only thing left of note was built by Greeks 1500 years ago. I could understand Serb butthurt (although seeing that they ended up kicking your arses in the Balkan Wars, I'm not sure why). But jealous? No.

>success
Name a Turkish equivelent to Shakespeare, Thomas Edison, Martin Luther, Tesla. It's honestly kind of impressive how little you managed to achieve despite being one of the major powers (for a few years, at least) in Europe.

No where near. Hunagarians are steppe invaders too, but no one cares about them because they became Christians. An Orthodox Ottoman Empire would actually be kind of cool.

Hungarians essentially bred into the native population and became Europeans. Turks are like Jews and gypsies in that they never lost their Asiatic roots.

turks are hated cause they are so ughhhhh
if you live in germany or austria, you could consider turks to be the mexicans of the US. BUT they are not appreciative to be in that country they think they own the country. friday night at a bus station group of turks standing there talking bullshit with there bullshit accent. and then the best thing happens they tell us to get out of their country. the fuck just happened. doesnt speak proper german, dresse up like a fucking cuck sucker with there white shit printed tops and pants and stupid as "gold" necklaces and watches. every stupid ass turk drives a BMW and thinks he is fucking king. hey look at me i drive a BMW I am so rich, no you arent that car has 150miles on it and is a piece of shit.fuck turks

>Englishman
>American
>G*rman
>Serb

you can't do the same for any of those nationalities

It makes me really sad that Constantinople got wrecked so badly during the 4th crusade, they took everything.
And the Turks have done a good job of erasing Byzantine history from the city.
It's saddening that a state which existed for so long has been washed away like that.

holy shit my dude this is some advanced retardation

Pathetic

Except you can.

I'm not going to, because you just kind of dared someone to waste a few minutes out of their lives on proving you wrong, but there most definitely are important writers, philosophers, businessmen, and inventors from all those countries.

Compare to Turkey, which has about one statesman and a bunch of generals of note.