Why does no one ever talk about the Japanese-American internment camps?

Why does no one ever talk about the Japanese-American internment camps?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_whites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
fpp.co.uk/Hitler/docs/Testament/byGenoud.html
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the anti-racist libcuck crowd loves FDR and can't reconciliate with the fact he was a racist.

What are you talking about? People talk about them all the time. A better question is why people don't talk about the internment of Italian and German Americans.

Because they are nothing compared to what the japanese did to westerners in the places they invaded

Bit of a bullshit move but there was many worse things going on

Its pointless
The Japanese don't have any gain from it, since they don't have inferior mentality

My town had a thriving Japan Town and they were instrumental in citrus and potatos. There was even a Japanese temple/school.

That all got burned down, their farms taken, their goods stolen and they were carted away. Most people don't talk about it but down town we have a couple plaques and boards.

People just like to pretend it's not their fault and people weren't racist but they were, I know those old people and they hated Japanese for being so successful.

My town has a lot of Japanese descendants from after WWII with war brides and now many white people have Japanese grandmothers so maybe this is divine retribution but it's still sad.

After interment many Japanese became supporters of Civil Rights and black solidarity. Except that one undercover who fucked over the black panthers.

America has not tried to sweep internment under the rug. It's taught in pretty much every public school in America while a real tragedy like indian relations are pretty much glossed over in favor of some inoffensive cultural examination of native Americans with pictures of the Pueblo cliff dwellings.

Slightly unrelated note. It must have been really weird for the Nazis to be fighting Japanese-American soldiers.

Almost as weird as fighting for America while your family members are in prison camps.

If they have Japanese grandmothers they're not white.

It wasn't weird at all if you understand anything about WW2.

Japanese are white

I thought the Japanese were honorary Aryans

Hitler literally never said that, it's a retarded myth invented by weebs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_whites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

>the only source is the provably forged Hitler's testament
Yawn.

Not in my town. If you look White/are mostly white, speak English and don't vocally identify as something else you're white "but also kinda mixed"

There is a century and a half of race mixing, damn near all the old families and military families here are part Japanese, Filipino Mestizo, Mexican, Native American and even black.

It's basically the future of the US.

A lot of them see themselves just like their white conservative counterparts. Mixed race ancestry doesn't preclude white identity.

Even the Confederacy recognized that.

Because you're some mongrel from America where white people objectively don't even exist anymore, you're all mongrels.

>your biological race is determined by the language you speak

Prove it if thats the case.

fpp.co.uk/Hitler/docs/Testament/byGenoud.html

well i mean im sure a holocaust denier has no bias what so ever. Not buying this dudes book just to see his opinions on honorary aryans

The same is true for all succeful immigrant groups in America.

>you're all mongrels.
Where does this fake news retardation come from?
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.

>David "Literally make shit up" Irving

>family gets interned
>face discrimination because cousin back in Nippon decided to start a war
>enlist in the military out of the camps anyways to prove your patriotism
>don't really hear about the internment camps today outside of that one fag Takei

True Americans guys, the 442nd kicked ass too

>The men of Companies I and K of 3rd Battalion had their backs against the wall, but as each one saw another rise to attack, then another also rose. Then every Nisei charged the Germans screaming, and many screaming "Banzai!
>Through gunfire, artillery shells, and fragments from trees, and Nisei going down one after another, they charged.
>Colonel Rolin's grenadiers put up a desperate fight, but nothing could stop the Nisei rushing up the steep slopes, shouting, firing from the hip, and lobbing hand grenades into dugouts.
>Finally the German defenses broke and the surviving grenadiers fled in disarray. That afternoon the American aid stations were crowded with casualties.
>On 12 November, General Dahlquist ordered the entire 442nd to stand in formation for a recognition and award ceremony.
>Of the 400 men originally assigned to K Company only eighteen turned out, joined by eight survivors from I Company.
>pon reviewing the meager assemblage Dahlquist became irritated, ignorant of the sacrifices that the unit had made in serving his orders.
>He demanded of Colonel Virgil R. Miller, "I want all your men to stand for this formation."
>Miller responded simply, "That's all of K company left, sir."

It's basically like "k so you look pretty white or entirely white and you speak English and identify with you non-"ethnic" identity"
Not really.

it is talked about plenty, its not covered up at all in American history books, or textbooks in american schools.

The US government even apologized for it in the 1980s and paid reparations to survivors of the camps and the families of people who died.

>Why does no one ever talk about the Japanese-American internment camps?

you just did. So no one never doesn't.

This. They love being subservient to whites

Don't identify with

>mixed ancestry doesn't preclude white identity
>I have never heard of the one drop rule

one drop rule is the most autistic thing ever, especially since it logically should apply both ways, but if you do that it falls apart

Its called having self respect
A pleb answer to oppression is to whine and cry, to ask for reparation and resolve to culture of crime and drugs, like black people
A more respectable answer is to stubbornly resist and fight your enemies, even if it cost death and your own destruction, like the Muslim world did, though its stupid
The most superior answer is to acknowledge superiority, to learn from your enemies, to strive for perfection and superiority and eventually overcome them, like the Asians

It was arguably for their own good. It protected them from being lynched.

America was already a land of mongrels before any "race" mixing
you think a Scot and a Pole would ever have children together normally? or an Austrian woman and Norman Frenchman?
a big part of the modern concept of white people itself comes from America (and Canada) being mixed as fuck, so it's not as clear-cut to say this country or that country is clearly better any more because they all have descendants here

CAuse no one gives a shit about people who don't belong here in the first place.

If you look at the south before the civil war and even after until the end of Jim Crow you'll see their blood quantum eventually ends and that people legally and socially gained whiteness.

Especially in South Carolina.

I'm convinced that the "one drop rule" was never actually a real thing. Discrimination was always based purely on appearance. Hell, even the literal Nazis had exemptions written into the Nuremburg laws where a half-Jew could be considered German so long as he didn't outwardly appear Jewish.

Because Northerners and Democrats control the Lying Press and it would ruin the image of their hero FDR. Hence why they also neglect to mention his refusal to lift immigration restrictions during WW2.

Daily Reminder that this could've all been prevented if Bobby Lee had cut the Federal beast's throat in 1863.

It never was to people who socially cut themselves off from blacks and aligned themselves with white interests

because they never existed.

t. Democrat in advanced stage of denial

I learned about them in grade school. They are generally known. They are talked about frequently.

>biological race

What are the non-biological indicators of race?