0 discussion of business theory, marketing , distribution ,macro or micro economics , networking skills...

> 0 discussion of business theory, marketing , distribution ,macro or micro economics , networking skills, value investing , entreprenurialship , or even salesmanship techniques

>100 hundred and thrity threads "BUY THIS SPECULATIVE UNPROVEN e-token scam CAUSE I DID AND I DONT WANT TO LOSE ALL MY MONEY ALONE~!"

how do we fix Veeky Forums?

we dont, this is what the market always was.
all that other shit is post transaction rationalisation

Well said, OP. I came here today for the first time, hopeing to exchange thoughts about investment strategies and statistical analysis, but all I found was children shitposting about ephemeral role playing "crypto currencies".

Then go to Barnes and noble and read some books or take a fin class but dude we come here after we do our homework not to sit around and discuss business theory. I read a lot of finance stuff but dude that shit can be boring. I want to talk about my neos mooning here not formulas for game theory here. You don't feel the same way? If you're hungry for knowledge user I feel ya on that but have some fun too man

fuck off fags and go back to wage slaving while I make passive money doing nothing

>falling for the old ponzi instead of the new one
Found the newnigger

Whats the fucking point of all that fancy shit? Isnt it making money? How much ROI do you get out of your investments -daily-? uh?

All that hard and complex shit and you make less money than a neet trading crypto. The point of business is making money. Start making money.

Do you seriously expect anyone talking about that poor ROI shit instead of this new lucrative activity that gives insane profits?

almost everything in your first sentence is stupid vaporware people circle jerk about but don't act on, and most of those who do act fail and end up in far worse positions for it
Veeky Forums was explicitly created to contain crypto discussion and dominates because it's easy for anyone to get into and far more profitable in the short term

"some fun" isn't 24/7 gambling shitposting in a business forum

, yes i'd rather talk about formulas for game theory , and learn useful real word shit and discuss new creative ideas , and explore other evergreen intellectual investments and profitible principles and thought process.

because thats what you will have, when ur unregulated meme currency is b& or pops 2 zero. .

not geek out and cry everyother minute at one stream of my passive investment strategy.

i dunno.
one day you might want to understand if your
"new lucrative activity that gives insane profits"
is a sustainable long term investment
and why or why not.

>The bubble is popping
>Doesn't pop
>The bubble is popping
>Doesn't pop
>Rince and repeat

Just nocoiners trying to justify missing the boat yet again.

What kind of "business discussion" would you even want?
Stuff like stocks and single investments offer no additional "safety" above crypto, and usually you need so much time before they move in any appreciable % that any information you might've had at the time of buying/selling will be useless by the time the value actually starts moving.
All of investing is "gambling", it's why professional brokers are only marginally (like 3%) better than a nobody literally buying and selling at random. If you think differently you're just deluded.

Now, let's say you don't want to contest the claim that investing is just a gamble whether it's stocks, crypto, hedges or whatever.

What else do you want? Threads about NEETs who have never had a job interview asking about how to behave? Threads about starting a business, when relevant competency in any particular business is so specific that you'd probably have 2 replies if lucky?

Besides, "business" in real life isn't something you can just magically learn on a shitposting board. Success is created out of social skills, attitude, and a little dose of dumb luck. A stupid but confident Chad trying to sell ice to eskimos would probably have more success than a beta neet with a meticulous 15 year plan.

>how do we fix Veeky Forums?
this is what Veeky Forums was made for so

>dumbass assuming that because i dont want to talk about my cryptocurrency investments 24/7 i dont have any .

you have my permission to killyourself.

All Veeky Forums is about is making money. You can make a lot of money with crypto. Go ahead, make a thread about your "game theory" and formulas. If people can make good money on it, they'll comment and show interest.

>If people can make good money on it, they'll comment and show interest.

no they wont. cause they are stupid , undisciplined attention spans and are seduced by get rich quick schemes.

Yes, because if you are smart, you can make some good money in this.

Why would I bother with your shitty game theory or index funds when the ROI is much greater with crypto?

if you are "smart" you can also make money betting on horses for a much greater ROI .

if you knew anything about stock options ,
you would know you could make equal or considerably higher gains on investments
that are regulated and have transparent accounting...

so...
i guess thats one reason why u should learn shit stead of just bandwagoning into a technology u clearly dont understand and whining and crying or rubbing it in everyones face every other day?

fuck off retarded faggot.

Crypto is the best way to make money right now, nocoincucks kill yourselves.

I can routinely make 50% with stock options? What about 2,3, even 4x plus my investment?

>i guess thats one reason why u should learn shit stead of just bandwagoning into a technology
What, is your point most of it is shit? Yeah, you are correct. So? Bitcoin isn't. You buy the shit low and sell it higher, then convert it to Bitcoin which is a store of value. It seems like you don't understand nor have the guts to exploit a really exploitable market.

k

It's called a pump and dump you faggot

>unironically preferring a market-maker controlled "market" that trades for 6 hours of the day on only certain days of the week
>excusing being a part of the fiat system
>thinks stocks are safe when the circuit breakers could be flipped at any moment to prevent you from cashing out if the jews don't like what the market is doing
>being a part of a market where the regulative authority literally tells people who lose their money "caveat emptor"

Stay bluepilled and poor retard. Go buy your little unicorn kike company.

Are tulips divisible 100 million times while still retaining value? What about a store of value?
LOL

You do realize that the normies haven't jumped on this ship yet, right? When they do, the price is going to skyrocket.

ETH , MCO, BNC, DCORP that's all you need to know/buy for the next year and become rich

Stop whining like a bitch and do something you stupid teenager

That's essentially the definition of a bubble -- if the value of something 'pops' immediately then it's just a low-value product.

>Bancor shill appears to shill their worthless shitcoin at -80% ATH

Jew lovers deserve to lose their money.

>I can routinely make 50% with stock options? What about 2,3, even 4x plus my investment?

yes, dummy.

btw when do u "routinely" make 50% with stock t 2,3, even 4x in your crypto "investments"

show proof please

>crypto isn't manipulated and controlled by evil criminals

yes....ok

im attempting to engage the community in productive conversation , lol the rest is up to you.

or you can stay poor like this guy

Prove it then you larping faggot, proof is a screen shot away. Prove yourself coward.

Nah. I buy real coins and make real money.

>-0.0xxxxxxxx btc
heh fucking poor people

yes because its so tough to lie online and manipulate html.

I had 0 dollars this year in savings. I now have over 30 thousand dollars worth of various coins.

Stay mad faggot.

>0 discussions of marketing
>entire board is marketing
Check mate, atheist.

>macro or micro economics
kek go back to your shit business degree classes, OP

A pretentious faggot thinks he's extremely intelligent. Nothing more to see here. Move along.

>passive money
>crypto

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA