WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I BUY SIGT WHEN IT WAS 700 SATS GO DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT GO DOWN GO DOWN GO DOWN...

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I BUY SIGT WHEN IT WAS 700 SATS GO DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT GO DOWN GO DOWN GO DOWN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_yGY8JC2uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no way dude. Better jump in now couse after halving (in like next 2 days) price will at leas double from now

No.

I shilled it so hard I even started to doubt the coin. You didn't buy because you hate money. Sorry. If you can't see free money staring you in the face when dozens of people are literally telling you what it is and what to do... there's no hope. You'll always be a nogains cuck.

Everything's going up. Just buy the big bitcoin and enjoy the ride up.

You realize that SIGT is appreciating faster than BTC is, and it's gaining value in line with BTC?

Not many coins maintain their gains while BTC surges. Particularly coins that are less than two weeks old.

Great advice for yourself, though. Don't hold any SIGT. Don't worry. BTC will go parabolic and you'll get 10000% gains tomorrow with your BTC. I promise. For realsies.

This coin is dead in the water :\ everyone looking for the greater fool

only greater fool I see is you, buddy.

Buy now

I own 23k of these guys, is that going to be enough for a lambo when bittrex?

I'd try the recently announced Signatum Market Place^tm

SIGT anthem, brahs

youtube.com/watch?v=5_yGY8JC2uo

Explain why SIGT is good and why it is not Pajeet shitcoin scam shill on Veeky Forums that we have been seeing plenty of recently

Fuck man. I just sold my stack. This is the best we could do? I'm going to kms now.

All you need to know this market is irrational, no one cares if the developers are not top notch, this shit is holding strong as fuck for such a new coin, might wanna hold if you like lambos

Holding almost 2k. Not a whole lot, but I still have a ticket to the moon!

Sure. Satire aside, .

Signal 1: There wasn't a gigantic premine. There may have been a developer-mining favored launch and I can acknowledge that. The devs knew when the coin was launching and they took advantage of that information. I'm not opposed to the devs holding 2-3% of coins because it incentivizes them.

Signal 2: If it was a pure scam coin they would have ghosted after the initial pump - I thought it might have been an exit pump. 3 million coins at 3,000 - 4,500 SAT would have been 90-100+ BTC. If this was just a weekend pump and scam, they had the chance to ghost with $300,000 3 days after launch. They didn't ghost and have hung around and are continuing to develop.

Signal 3: Crowetic (love him or hate him) is associated with the project. He's FULLY FUCKING DOXED. You think someone who resides in the US and is completely doxxed (Hello SEC/FBI/DOJ) would be associated with a million-dollar scam? I guess maybe, if they're really fucking stupid.

Signal 4: There's a huge community supporting this coin (check telegram, discord, the ANN). They're all very busy with people who aren't paid shills. Most pajeet and/or P&D coins that I see are super transparent and shilling stops after a brief period. I'm shilling this coin because I believe in it.

Signal 5: The fact this coin didn't crater after the intial pump shows staying power. The fact that this coin is appreciating in value while BTC appreciates shows staying power. The fact that this coin is broadly distributed shows staying power.

Listen man. You don't have to get on the bus. I've seriously been telling people about SIGT (particularly - to MINE it) loudly and broadly. My real world friends who operate hobby-sized mining operations like me (6 rigs) have made a lot of money mining this coin. And guess what? I'm fucking holding my coins, not dumping them as soon as they hit my wallet. Because I believe in this shit. My friends are, too.

(continued)

Maybe we're all suckers and are going to lose our opportunity-cost expense for mining this coin + electricity. Maybe selling immediately would be the right move, but everyone that I know who is mining SIGT is holding.

That tells me that there's a lot of support for the price in the coin and a lot of belief that the coin will have a good future.

There's a big unknown here and that is, frankly, if the developers will deliver. THat's the unknown in every coin, though.

People spent $100,000,000+ on BNT and another untold millions on Tezos. Vaporware with a promising future.

The thing about SIGT is that the developers and the community are partners and the future of the coin is flexible. If there's something we want badly enough, it may well take place.

The one thing I would encourage you to do is get involved. This really is a community-run coin and project. There are opportunities for you to contribute.

^this guy gets it

^this guy gets that
^this guy gets it

>tfw can't mine this shit because basic ass laptop

Oh well, I still have 6,000. Bought at 2-3 cents.

I've also been playing with TrumpCoin, buying low selling high, small but consistent gains. It moves with his antics.

this song is awesome
imma be singing it all the way to the fucking mono