Why are some possible causes for Vlad's obsession with impalement

Why are some possible causes for Vlad's obsession with impalement

anal fetish

The only motivation was the sheer terror the kebab-ing of a kebab invokes in a kebab

He's copying the method from the Turks

The knowledge his brother was willingly taking up the butt from Mehmed probably.

it's a good way to display your cruelty openly, thus frightening the enemy

symbolises that his enemies are subhumans, because he treats them like you would a goat

Would a normal person still impale a goat?

A man's gotta eat.

Think you're right, it's a very frightening sight to see a solder impaled, it kills the idea of dying in battle honorably and thus destroys the morale of the enemy.

But he was really obsessed with it, and with torture in general, a real sick fuck. I once read that when Vlad was imprisoned he'd stick toothpicks in the asses of the rats he'd find in his cell.

He was raised by turks and was fucked in the boipucci everyday. That's why.

Can you please provide source?

Name a better way to spitroast an animal than impaling it

Not really, it was one of those 'did you know' facts at the end of a newspaper, I don't know how true it is but a lot of Romanians tend to believe those. There's also a saying that you could leave a jewels in the street and pick them up weeks later, no one would take them because they'd be too afraid of being assfucked by a pike

you dont??

Actually you don’t impale guy through the ass, but through the space between butthole and balls. If you pierce the guts, he dies too quickly from bloodloss.

Little penis and compensation.

nigga was cray

With your cock

interesting. Thanks Vlad

but doesn't he die pretty fast anyway? How do avoid bloodloss if you run a piece of wood trough the whole body?

By carefully pierceing the body slowly with a dull pike, so the guts move aside.

....fuck

when your a soldier doing thousands of these a day every day, slowly and methodically get thrown out real fast.
From what ive read they worked in a two man team, the first man would position the sharpened pole, not up the butt but in the general vicinity. It was important to hold it straight so it doesnt come out the side.
the second person would come by with a huge mallet and smash the end of the pole, shooting it up into the guys guts. About half the people would die fairly quick, while the second half would linger on for a while longer in agonizing pain.
I also recall the sharpened side being greased with pig fat to make sure they sank in deep, but have been unable to find this source again.

Nigga that sounds like some shit some fuck made up in the 1800's that helped develop the Dracula myth

t. Cboyardee

i bet he was raped as a little boy

this

>muslims impaled on pikes greased with pig fat, dying a slow death

i wouldn't want to fuck with a guy who does that to the enemy

nigga was gay

I find this to be the most plausible narrative, its also the most entertaining one, so it is the one I choose to believe.

That place is very sensible
I think we find a way to fight isis, think about it they don't fear dead, so we make it double they will fear life and death before impale them, we make them eat pig blood, we do this to every women and child too we found in isis territory that way we make them absolutely scare in 10 days they surrender then we impale those who surrender too

God willed it. T*rks deserve worse than the pain of being impaled, but they will have to wait for hell.

That's in-character Vlad kind of shit right there, mate.