What do you think about the possibility of China having reached America first and fueling Rennaisanse light in Europe?

What do you think about the possibility of China having reached America first and fueling Rennaisanse light in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-11531398
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kon-Tiki_expedition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you think about the possibility of not posting this thread again?

>Hurr durr I don't know how to even debate so I'm mad

Faggot reported

>Hurr I don't know how to use the catalog so I'll insult people

>Hurr I was born with Down Syndrome so I insult people, I would want to die

I remember bringing this up with my high school history teacher, and him explaining exactly why it's bullshit

Ignoring these two retards who should already get laid.

Didn't these books already confirmed to be fake? I mean, Menzies somehow makes sense and gives proof but maybe he's too much of Chinafag.

PD: Didn't see another thread with thid in catalogue

What did he say to debunk that? I'm interested

Chinks didn't have the tech for Pacific travel until the XX century.I hope this all helped you

This same retard wrote a book asserting that Atlantis was real and ruled a trans-oceanic empire that reached America. I don't think his work is good for anything but starting a bonfire with.

Author loves chinese cock, yet China hates the author. Is somewhat funny.

China did not have the technology to cross the pacific ocean.

They did have it. But not in the hands of private enterprise. Only a government funded project would have it.

>burden of proof

Do you have a single bit of evidence that supports either of these claims ?

What do you mean by that? I'm extremely ignorant on anything nautical so sorry if this question is dumb.

dayum

Shitty boats for rivers and coastline.

t. not him

not the same person

btw back to 9gag with you shithead

Are you having a stroke?

You say that like the European expeditions weren't "government-funded projects"

Didn't China just try anything in 18th/19th Century? Isolationism truly hindered them.

Hell, Spain was very near of invading China, but Philip II decided to not do it in the very last second. Imagine what would have happened otherwise.

that voyage to South Africa and across the Indian ocean is bullshit, Zheng He only went along common trade routes

>What do you think about the possibility of China having reached America first and fueling Rennaisanse light in Europe?

I think that even 400 years later the Russians weren't making enough money from North America to make crossing the northern Pacific worth it; traversing the Pacific in a sailing vessel - of any size - between Labor Day and Memorial Day ranges from "iffy" to "NOPE NOPE NOPE".

Trade to South Africa wasn't very common back when Zheng He would've made that travel. There's pretty damning evidence of it being real too.

>bbc.com/news/world-africa-11531398

And Polynesians had the technology to sail across the Pacific with technology far less advanced than the Chinese Treasureships?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kon-Tiki_expedition

The Chinese hate everyone who doesn't go along with their own self-centered idea of history. They even get massively butt-hurt over anime depictions of China.

>Zheng He only went along common trade routes
Which existed between Africa, India and China at the time of Zheng's voyages. There is phyisical evidence of Chinese trade with Africa that is directly linked with Zheng He.

All that said, I don't think they actually made it to America, because there's just no evidence that has survived. Surely it would've been logged, or some record of trade between the Chinese and the native Americans would exist, just like we find Carthaginian coins in Pre-Roman Britain and Roman coins in China.

he really didn't

I think the common theory about the America thing is, one or few of their Junks got lost and got carried off to America. Actual intent to visit America probably wasn't there.

>Hell, Spain was very near of invading China, but Philip II decided to not do it in the very last second. Imagine what would have happened otherwise.

They would have been curb stomped and probably lost the Philippines colony. Spain had no capacity to wage a war of that level in Asia especially at the peak of Ming power.