Could they have developed civilizations if Phoenicians didn't come?

I doubt it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni-Trypillian_culture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eventually some other culture would have brought their customs, or they would have developed it themselves in their own fashion. Europe had everything it needed to be successful, this is why it became the center of the world.

There were civilizations in Europe long before the Phoenicians appeared.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni-Trypillian_culture

those are not civilizations

They had proto-writing, so they qualify as civilizations.

That's not writing and I'm pretty sure the cucuteni didn't have that either

Europe owes everything to the Near East

Same way Japan owes everything to China

How come the Middle East and China suck now?

Islamism and Communism.

good point. But I would say it learned it all from the mediterraneo sea. It took over 1000 years for ironsmelting to reach what is now germany,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols

>Europe owes everything to the Near East Same way Japan owes everything to China
Not at all. Europe is far more unique and it's own culture, Japan is part of sinosphere.

Japan has nothing analogous to give to China like Greece gave Hellenism and Platonism to MENA. Plus you have those old ancient European civilizations which diffused wig MENA culture to create ancient Europe as opposed to Japan which is pretty much a version of sinic culture.

proto-writing isn't civilization

Japanese economic development and advancements in engineering and science/math

7/10, subtle

Geographic determinism and the cunning of the eternal anglo.

>hurr durr le eternal anglo memes xD

Actually both the Middle East and Europe own everything to the fallen angels as per the Book of Enoch, and Dagon, the fish-man that came out of the sea and taught mankind civilization.

Greeks taight phoenicians and egyptian the precursor to phoenician was European.

What?

At last I truly see