Okay when do we sell ANS... or do we hold til 100?

Okay when do we sell ANS... or do we hold til 100?

hold until it's 1:1 with eth

understood

Holding my 100 until there are NEO icos.

Why would you even consider selling when you can get free money via NEOGas when this is actually being used?

this. sell just after ICO when they are cashing out.

Because you need like 10k NEO to get a decent amount of gas per month. If you can improve your position by making good decisions on these peaks and buying lows that's is where you are going to potentially be a winner if you can be holding 500 or more ans when it hits $100.

>tfw just a few trades away

>tfw 1500 ANS

i only have 1500 am i going to make it?

tfw bought 80 ans for 3$
tfw sold 45 when it hit 9$
tfw only 35 ans left
tfw could have had a decent gain

TFW 42.5 ANS

Atleast I got in at 7.02$

should have got more.

I sold the 200 ants i had when it "mooned" to 300 a few days ago, being happy with my 10% profit. Do i just buy buy back in now because im retarded or do i just kill myself?

Yes. Anyone with 500 or more is in lamboland territory

should have
could have
would have
don't beat yourself up

I have an extra $200 right now, I want to add to my 200. waiting for a dip of any kind,

i wonder if those digits are ironic

Thanks, Satan.

don't fomo buy right now. it's a chinese coin so it's liable to dump. It may take a week or two though

You ask this in EVERY THREAD. YES you are going to make it.

I've waited for a dip since 330

I think for any average joe having 50k liquid income come into your hands is a huge opportunity to improve your life in ways you may never have been able to.

I am just a novice investor trying to make smart trades, rather than an aggressive day trader.. I wouldn't mind learning how to make a simple margin bot

I got in at around 12 back in June as a result of cryptonewb FOMO. Been waiting a month and a half for today.

sell at all time high goys, there is nothing special only new website rebranding and wallet update real shit is in 2018. prepare your hands for a major dip at 8th aug

you're fucking retarded if you think the launch of the new smart contract platform = nothing.

smart contract platform comes out on Tuesday what are you talking about... a ICO just announced they are implementing it... today

>t. who wasn't here at the press conference back in june

>hurr the past will always repeat itself no matter what

just look at that VOLUME!

holy SHIT its dipping fast buyers get your wallets ready

8th of august?

ok neo pump is over, oh boy it was fun

time to go back crashing now

Start selling soon, take your profits. If you think China won't be taking profit then you're delusional.

Sell and buy back when others have taken profits and it dips to ~$12. We'll be pushing twenty this week

Yeah hurr durr time to go back to 230k right retard?

holy shit its doing what it did 100 times in the past 8 hours better get ready for that crash bois

Im not saying that you massive retard.

All im saying is, that you shouldn't rely too much on announcements.
Obviously, the price can surge, but since this is ANS and the prices are being manipulated largely by whales, you should be cautious.

>mmhmmhm its how it is

Yeah, the chart looks very healthy with it's rapid rise and fall, i wonder who's behind it.

holding at 445 after a big jump just like this morning it held at 350 after a jump to 393

another jump incoming if the pattern continues

Whales ~4k ANS selling and buying between 440, 445

smart contracts are coming on the 8th so it's not just announcements its more tech. An ICO has already began to use Neo, more money will be flowing in overall.

This isn't just standard pump and dump

I think Bots are pushing the price up as well. Probably trying to maximize gains.

Doesn't matter to me as i'm in for the long term.

Wait... I'm new to this, but nobody told me the price can go DOWN.

why not buy more though, if neo goes to $1000, all youll have is 100,000

Fuckk do I buy now or wait a little bit? I think since the chinks will wake up to this surprise theyre gonna sell but then again lots of people waiting in to buy as well

by the time neo is 1000$, bitcoin will be well above 6 digits, and ethereum flirting with the 5 digits

>ETH stll existing in a world of a fully developed NEO
nah dude

I think NEO is going to take Ethereum place, and becoming number 2 coin

ETH cant even function with gas prices that high

Lambo land with just 500? Does this mean 1000$ per coin?

Why is NEO better than ETH anyways? Not as buggy?

I'm actually working on one right now

So I didn't get into this until this week, the price is currently at around 14 dollars. Would it still be worth buying into this? Maybe like 20 shares?

I'll hold until it hits 40. At this point I'll consider my options. But so far NEO has been the best investment I have made in crypto. I'm not a big player so it won't make me a millionaire but I'm already 8k up on that coin from a ridiculous base investment

Hold until its 1:1 with bitcoin.

it's actually a lot more buggy. try using it

when did you get in?

>thinks ETH is destined to go anywhere but down, lmao

easily

its not like it increased by 30$ today alone, retard, that's 2 billion that just came flying in

Will be $50 next year HODL

oo look at the eth tard coping. it's adorable.

sounds more like you are coping, bet you didn't buy ether when it still was below 15$

now you are trying your luck with neo because its a literal ETH copy but with the gook stench on it

"gook stench" lol. see the ETH tards lash out with racist smears because they know the end is near.

not rly, besides i do own a bit of neo

but im not counting on it to hit quad, or even triple digits, but i got 20 free ether out of it so far, so its comfy af

What does easily mean for you? In 1 year? 2 years?

ETH went to the moon because of bnt and status what has NEO right now? nothing.

we'll see 100 this year by december. that has always been my prediction. 1000 will come later, a year or two once crypto really becomes mainstream.

Sell at new ath at 0.0071. You can go higher but more risky.

Please NEO just one more crash, i promise to love you long time

>June 20th
Why do you lie, user?

Damn, I really hope so although I find it a little too much. I would be happy with 30$ by EOY, 50$ would be like a dream but 100$ would make me wet.

As for the 1000$ It'll take a lot more but it's certainly possible if things keep growing as you said.

By god, MOAR

>shorted at 400k

every time

2 ANS hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahha
what are you a nigger?

>fag trying to double dip in FUD years
Shoo

Be yesterday
>-$450 in eth
>+$500 in ans
Be today
>-$200 in eth
>+$1000 in ans

If this vitalik shitcoin could go a little bit higher I could sell with a healthy concious and put the rest of my money where it belongs in NEO

>measuring against usd and not btc

omg ANS has 12k volume on bittrex, just insane. it is now officially number 1, and lame ass ETH has dropped to number 4 lol

Everyone sell now while you have the chance, it's crashing back down to 200K.

no it isn't you retard.

I'm just looking at my holdings in blockfolio :^)

But it could...
It's about to break up or down.
What's your move?

hodling like always you fuck

K, me too

my devilish plan of turning 500 ans into 1000 by cashing onto fiat for the august 1st bloodbath sure has backfired

Crashing in 2 hours, sell now or cry later.

Looking forward to the tears and damage control

keep your ANS on the chain and claim those ANC

dont even worry about the price now, just worry about getting as much ANC as you can before it moons as well

If it dips, great, buy more

If it moons, great, thats less the normies get

can you elaborate on this?
are you developing the next gen shit coin or something serious?

wow... you're seriously too stupid to understand what just happened, aren't you?

HODL

post your Bittrex balance

i agree, Ethereum have shown that its not trusted.

NEO will replace Ethereum, Ethereum will going down, people dont trust Ethereum anymore.

My play money

6 NEO, started with 5 since 1 hour, trying my hand at trading to gain more.

I'm noob

Anyone here feeling like throwing me a bone ? Earning two hundred bucks a month, can't invest shit. I'll hold this baby.

damn...
use the keltner channel it makes it easy for me to predict dips

I just purchased 75, so it's probably going to start crashing now.

no it will go up to about 477 than back to 466 ish

should I buy more now or should I wait for a dip?
Been waiting for 2 days I just want more ANS

>not wanting to be in the Elite of society when we move into the Post-Neo Ages

If ANS doesn't dip overnight when the chinese come out to play, its probably not dipping...

You can keep waiting if you want, but if by around noon today theres still no dip, don't expect one.
If the chinese wanted to cash out on their doubling, they would have.
This coin is going places though, probably best to buy in at any price sub 20$ and strap in for the ride..