<3000 bitcoin correction pls

People are dumping. I'm sure I'm not the only one who want to buy sub3000

Just buy in at 4k bro :)

it will never drop below 3000 ever again

screencap this

Time to do some dollar cost averaging. Hope the next mission is soon.

3k is a psychological floor. People just like you who missed the boat will be looking to buy if it dips sub 3k, essentially preventing it from getting much lower than 3k.

it is never going below $3k again.

Waiting to buy at 3k? Why would you want to buy in at 4k when you could just wait a few days? If you just wait I'm sure it will fall below 5k again.

It was $1750 like 20 days ago. What the FUCK is wrong with you if you didn't buy that?

>mfw people said BTC was going to crash down to $1600 and stay there for months

He might of just found out about it , ever tHought about that ?

Oh. Well then he doesn't fucking deserve it. Guess another bull run is coming. Fuck him.

i knew about that, I was actually waiting to go all in but missed the train. Woke up and the dip was already gone. Still mad to this day because I was patiently waiting that dip for weeks

lesson learned that day: in crypto things move FAST.

Finding out about it later than Dan Bilzerian is unacceptable too.

If you have fiat just waiting, at least set buy limits in advance. Don't just keep it idle.

thing is i dont have money on the exchanges, they are all outside my country and dont really trust them. what i do is going the the nearest btc 24/24 atm and buy there, even if it's at 2 am

Exchanges aren't seeking with bcc in limbo. Wait till January for a dip if any. Think that's when normie base is allowing bcc to be sold.

But you pay a huge fee at ATMs. Your call though if you want to pay the extra for that security.

It will. Better buy now if you haven't already so you can sell low

you buying it now and it continuing to rise is the same as you buying a dip and it correcting

>exactly 13 months ago I was on this board arguing with retards who insisted price was never going above $1k again

>Muh priced in halving, muh this, muh that

I just wanted to come in a Bitcoin thread and brag about how awesome it is to just buy and hold Bitcoin and only bitcoin. Lots and lots of Bitcoin.

So many of you didn't buy when it was low or sold more than half of your btc or bought some shitty altcoin. Now you plebs are having trouble accumulating Bitcoin amounts past the single digits hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhhahhhhahahahahAhhahahahHAhaha hahahahahahahah hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhhahhhhahahahahAhhahahahHAhaha

Stay mad faggots