Jews had nothing to do with Bolshevism!

>Jews had nothing to do with Bolshevism!
Why is blatant lying about historical fact allowed? Are people worried another evil six million man will show up with ovens at the ready?

>just because a majority of X group was Y, X is the same as Y

Nice strawman

Jews had something to do with Bolshevism, but you're conflating it to mean Jews had everything to do with Bolshevism.

>believing in the eternal anglo

Me and my wife literally.

>citing churchill for anything other than pithy aphorisms

Reminder that (((G*rmany))) funded Bolshevism to destabilize Russia yet they had the gall to blame the Jewish people for it 20 years later

JIDF pls

No-one says that Jews had "nothing" to do with Bolshevism.

kek

Remember that a Polish Jew murdered Ernst vom Rath, a German diplomat in Paris on November 9th 1938. You read that right: November 9th, also famously known as "Kristallnacht".

Less than a year later, the Wehrmacht crossed the German-Polish border, thereby starting WW2. That same year, Polish jews faced the consequences of their boycot and guerrilla war they'd been waging against Nazi Germany for almost 6 years (since 1933 to be precise) in the famously known Warsaw Ghettos.

WW2 is full of these little details that explain the story. Many people always ask why the SS was so brutal against the Polish jews but if you know your history, you'd know that the Nazi regima had an extra personal beef with the jewish community in Warsaw. That's why they got treated the worst of all the jews in WW2.

>mfw Latvians joined the Bolsheviks at 10 times the rate Jews did yet (((they))) take the blame

Its not like the entire NSDAP succeed only because of Rockfeller money dotations, also the entire Hitlerite industry being owned by Kikes is just pure (((coincidence))).

Why jews shouldn't have supported bolshevism in russia? After all russian empire and tsar were antisemitic as fuck

>boycot and guerrilla war they'd been waging against Nazi Germany
"Boycot" and guerilla war? They'd been?

Dude what kind of shit are you on right now?

>6 years (since 1933 to be precise) in the famously known Warsaw Ghettos.
Yes, the Jews waged guerrilla war against the Nazis before they were even in Warsaw.
Okay there.
>extra personal beef with the jewish community in Warsaw.
Yeah, how bad it is that a conquered peoples would resist.

I'm sure user will be back with exceptional sources that describe the (specifically Jewish) guerilla insurgency waged in Poland against the Germans in the 1930s.

Germans killed 20 million people during the war desu.

It wasn't that hard when you have a 10 million man army.

Allies killed 1 million people in bombings. Where are all those bodies in Dresden?

What do you mean?

I'm saying 6 million was a reasonable number.

Germans killed more non-Jews in the war anyways.

jews believe in protecting themselves from defamation even if its true.

Do it again Bomber Harris