How would a Third Reich Cold War turn out?

How would a Third Reich Cold War turn out?

Other urls found in this thread:

mp.gov.si/fileadmin/mp.gov.si/pageuploads/mp.gov.si/PDF/poprava_krivic/Crimes_committed_by_Totalitarian_Regimes.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany goes bankrupt trying to keep up with America militarily and collapses. Dumb question though since Germany had no chance of winning the war, much less taking over all the territory in that ridiculous map.

Spoon feed me where America gets all this money to spend on the military? Like they outspend Russia by like 110%?

We have a big GDP 4u

Why would there be a cold war instead of the U.S. simply nuking Germany into a dust pile in 1945-onwards?

What a painfully retarded map.

They spent WW2 not getting their territory absolutely fucked, mechanizing the entire country, etc. After the war, the US then had the strongest initial position, grabbed up as many intellectual resources they could manage, and dumped tons of money into nationalistic industry that focused on engineering, research and mechanization.

Oh also they didn't kill millions of farmer peasants during that time period.

Don't forget, the U.S. had roughly 4 times the GDP as Germany before the war even started.

Nuclear Harris is best Harris

Our GDP literally made up 50% of the entire world economy at the time

fucking awesome for the US.
no communist insurgencies to fight in Asia. China stays nationalist and a close ally.
No Vietnam fueled counter-culture.
CIA doesn't feel the need to introduce crack into inner-cities to undermine Black marxists.
No devils bargain with the Saudis that makes Salafism global.
We'd probably just straight up annex the Soviet far-east.

>mfw my uncle who died in Vietnam is still alive and takes me fishing on the Amur river.

Forces of evil (krauts) would still be defeated by the forces of good (anglos)

>Germany just decides that it's a good idea to permanently occupy all of the balklans, a place with a rich republcain history, and the entirety of the ussr
>Germany, the people who annexed a collosal chunk of the planet are cool with the American's holding a beach head in japan
>germany, the people who annex a chunk of the planet leave britain alone
>germany doesn't take back any british imperial lands, doesn't take any of their defeated enemies colonies, or their previously owned colonies
This map is fucking shit, you are fucking shit, fuck you.

best part of capitalism is that the big business can also handle economic matters taking the pressure off of the government

>that random slice through Central Asia and Mongolia
>G*rman subhumans thinking they could conquer glorious Afghanistan
>Italy
>fucking Siberia

Because the germans would have had nukes as well, if they had won the war. Where do you think your nukes came from ? Captured german scientists build them for you.

Also... GDP ? Seriously ? A german-ruled Europe, that enslaved the entire slavic population, would have been THE economic power.

And aside from that... the Nazis would have turned the german people and its allies to a healthy, strong, honorable master race. While the Jews would have ruined the US with degeneracy, equality, and race-mixing just like they did in our timeline.

The USA grew because of trade with Europe and it flourished when it got hegemony after WW2 when its competitors had been destroyed. If this map actually happened the USA would essentially get locked out of the world market without almost all of MENA, Europe and Japan to trade with - in addition to the fact that Germany did offer serious industrial competition comparative to its size and resources. With access to an entire continent worth of resources like the USA does - Germany could quite possibly eclipse the USA industrially.

>M-MUH ARYAN SUPERPOWER

w-woa slow down Pol-kun u///u

Until they become your government and cuck the country

>Where do you think your nukes came from ? Captured german scientists build them for you.
Who could forget when those German scientists designed the nuclear bomb and had it ready for deployment in 4 months against Japan

If anyone could "conquer" afghanistan, it would be nazi germany.

If you may remember, they have no compunctions against genocide

Oppenheimer was an American

Nazis are not into cold war. They believed in crushing all enemies . They would not have stopped the war.

I don't think they needed to conquer it at all because the Afghan regime was Axis-friendly and would have presumably joined up when they saw how the war was going. Same went for Iran that was invaded by the allies in 1941.

A third reich would be much stronger than the USSR because:
1. Much better economy than retarded communism
2. If Germany won WW2, they would've ended up with much more territory than the USSR, including continential Europe and north africa
There probably would've been much less proxy wars, as I don't think fascism would be attractive to other countries, and Germany would supress communism when possible, combine this with America not adopting the Truman doctrine, the Vietnam war probably would've not turned out to happen as well.
A big question: What happen to China?

Also made a better pic related for your strange world where Germany wins but Japan gets defeated

You're probably only thinking of all the bad things that will not happen instead considering that there could be as bad or if not worse results

The nukes we dropped on Japan were fucking fire crackers
Even the firebombs we did at the same time got more bodies and buildings fucked up

we shan't let the Hun get his hands on airstrip one!

doing that while keeping down thousands of insurrections without an infinite army at their disposal would also complicate matters

>1. Much better economy than retarded communism
Nazi economy was even more retarded.
>There probably would've been much less proxy wars
There would've been Slavic uprising all over the place. Especially if they continued their genocidal policies. I can imagine that something like Slavic terrorism would have emerged from this.
And after Hitler's death there would be either a civil war or a purge.

>Nazi economy was even more retarded
It allowed free enterprise, that alone would've made the German economy much more successful than the soviet economy over time.
>Uprisings all over the place
Germany had totalitarian state control second only to Stalin's Russia. I'm to sorry to say this but had the soviet union been defeated, Germany would've probably been successful in exterminating the Slavs and replacing it with a German population.
Hitler's death does make a big if question, I don't know how the leadership would've continued over time, but in the short run it would pass on to whoever was the second most powerful, probably Heinrich Himmler.

>It allowed free enterprise, that alone would've made the German economy much more successful than the soviet economy over time.
It directed all its economy on the upcoming war. And later they used slave labor.

>Germany had totalitarian state control second only to Stalin's Russia.
>The "cursed soldiers"[1] (also known as "doomed soldiers", "accursed soldiers" or "damned soldiers"; Polish: Żołnierze wyklęci) is a term applied to a variety of anti-communist Polish resistance movements formed in the later stages of World War II and its aftermath by some members of the Polish Underground State. These clandestine organisations continued their armed struggle against the Stalinist government of Poland well into the 1950s.
They were only defeated because most people accepted the Communist rule. No one would've accepted Nazi genocide.

I'm not sure what kind of gymnastics they would have to go through to actually win the war but it would most certainly not include taking over much Soviet land, at least not for a very long time.

Their economy was laughable.

>2. If Germany won WW2, they would've ended up with much more territory than the USSR, including continential Europe and north africa
I doubt that but nevertheless, any territory they took would be a drain as it would require manpower to keep it under control.

All the officials tasked with planning out the question of settlement of the East knew that no large-scale colonisation was possible. In the end, the most they planned to do was move Poles further to the east and settle Germans there. This would take several decades. Much more than that would not really be feasible as they didn't have an unlimited population (not to forget Germans weren't very keen on moving to the undeveloped East as well as not having very high birthrates that could lead to a bigger settler base).

>Britain gets conquered
They might give up, but the British Isles could never have been taken by the Axis.

>German economy was laughable
Over time it would've been way more successful than the USSR. Germany would control all the economies of Europe in peacetime, and having a capitalist economy would've avoided the economic disaster of the USSR
Also where is this meme that the nazis would've been defeated by the partisan rebels coming from. The most successful uprising was the Warsaw uprising in 1944 and how well did that go?
>Accepted communist rule
The peoples in east europe lived under communist rule because it was impossible to defeat the USSR. Every revolt until the 90s was simply crushed by sending in the Red Army. The same situation would've been used by the Wehrmacht

>They knew it was impossible, they planned to just resettle poles
They knew it would take a long time due to Germany' population but they still believed it could be achieved. There were plans to use some of the baltic populations in the Lebrensraum but they would've done nothing with Poles except kill them or move them all into the Polish 'General Government'.
Also you're going to have to give me a quick rundown on your image. How am i supposed to read it

Nazis have jets and ballistic missile technology.

Nazi economics was literally gibsmedat, the moment they run out of countries to loot, their war machine economy collapses and they turn into tribal African nation tier.

Life is not a civ game you dipshit, the idea that germany could keep an iron grip over the majority of the planet is fucking mental

Do people actually believe this?
Britain managed to keep control over India for more than 100 years
What is actually preventing a country with a very large military, secret police, and a large totalitarian government from occupying other countries?
Not a single uprising succeeded in nazi germany, only losing the war to allies could've brought it down.

>The peoples in east europe lived under communist rule because it was impossible to defeat the USSR.
Communism did not present an existential threat to anyone while nazism did, which already led to wartime uprisings.

>They knew it would take a long time due to Germany' population but they still believed it could be achieved.
As I've said, the first part of the settlement plan was planned to take decades. That's just the territories in Prussia and the Warthegau. And then what? How far east would Nazi germany reach in this scenario? To the Urals? That adds over a hundred million unwanted people, minus some assimilated and probably quite a lot of refugees heading eastwards. Still, a huge population in the east that is not going to be replaced in a few decades.

The map shows the proposed area of settlement - the so-called ethnic "bridge" which would cut off a big part of the Polish population from the population in the General government and make it easier to gradually assimilate some while deporting the others.

>only losing the war to allies
This is the main part of this whole thought experiment that is hard to get over, especially when the Soviet Union is put into the equation.

this fucking guy kek

>What is actually preventing a country with a very large military, secret police, and a large totalitarian government from occupying other countries?
You tell me.

I think the Germans were planning on actually exterminating the majority of those unwanted people.
I can't actually tell you if it would've actually worked for the Germans since it was never carried out.
I do assume though that a lot of this would've been achieved by the end of the 20th century. Given enough time, the Germans would've probably achieved the goals of Lebrensraum.

I find it quite ironic that the Yugoslavia area was one of the last places to be liberated from the Germans, and it was only done after the USSR invaded the balkans.
Tito ran a mean guerilla war, but it means jackshit if Germany still wins WW2

>Britain managed to keep control over India for more than 100 years
With extensive cooperation of locals in the area
>What is actually preventing a country with a very large military, secret police, and a large totalitarian government from occupying other countries?
Think about the breakup of the british empire, hwo could germany afford to keep it's collosal army, police forces, navy, and air force considering their entire economy was propped up with borrowing ludicrous ammounts of money and plunder?

Well to be honest, they did presume a sizeable portion of the Russian population would flee across the Urals on their own and they saw it as a positive thing - a buffer between Europe and Asia.
Anyway, this whole plan doesn't take into account the fact that the Soviet Union would probably object to it, the very people being removed would not sit idly and it's not very easy to just remove a hundred million people from such a large area. Imagine the people and material required for it, too. And in the end, what's left is a depopulated land whereas even an area as small as the Warthegau is set to be re-settled in several decades.

A lot of Germany's army by the end of WW2 came form conscription. It could revert back to a peacetime economy and still have a very large armed forces.
The German economy would benefit from controlling the majority of the world's natural resources such as oil and gas. Frankly I can't really forsee an economic collapse of any kind. Germany would've just gone to operating a normal peacetime economy, with economic growth once Germany is no longer threatened by rival powers on the European continent.
Ludicrous borrowing would've been paid off, the Brits borrowed so much from America in WW2 that they didn't pay it off until 2006, yet we didn't see the economy collapsing because of it.

I think we should make it clear what kind of victory we are talking about and put some fantasies to rest. First of all, this idea that Germany could accomplish all of its goals and control Europe from the Atlantic to the Urals is nothing more than Hitler's wet dream. As soon as the Soviet Union comes into play, I can't really see anything other than some kind of armistice. Even than, you can't really call it a victory because it would most certainly be followed by another war and I would trust the Soviet Union to enter it much more prepared than Germany. The Axis could have a bit more favourable outcome here if Germany didn't declare war on the US.
Two more scenarios I would put forward that could alter the outcome in a major war - the complete defeat of the Allies at Dunkirk and no invasion on Yugoslavia (although this one doesn't neccessarily mean no Yugoslav involvement in the war).
And i suppose there's also the chance of an assassination on Hitler (Valkyrie) going well which could end the war prematurely and save Germany from a total defeat.

A sizeable force would be required solely for keeping the annexed lands under control and that's ignoring the fact that hostilities wouldn't simply end so there'd have to be more stationed in certain areas (border with the Soviet Union, the Atlantic wall, etc). You could say that the economy would be bolstered by the slave labour but we're talking about less reliable, malnourished workers here. If we are to believe Himmler's fanfics, the East would be settled by SS worker-soldiers who would keep plantations but a kind of feudal system isn't a strong one.

Honestly, I can't really see a way for Axis to control Europe and not face constant terrorist attacks, skirmishes and bombing. I've already written about this in the first part of this post.

I assume a German Victory that results in a German-US cold war would just simply be if operation Sea Lion and Barbarossa succeeded.
In the 1940s, both countries would probably produce atomic weapons, and even if a war breaks out before MAD I can't forsee either country defeating the other.

The Germans would probably face a long and bitter separatist struggle, but unless Germany is decisively defeated by another power, I just find the idea of Germany being actually, physically repulsed from the occupied countries very improbable.

In this map, america would win because germany would be facing countless revolts and rebellions until europe became middle east tier

My problems with this start with
>if operation Sea Lion and Barbarossa succeeded
The former alone is basically science fiction but opening another frontline in the east (while also bogging down troops in Yugoslavia) was a death sentence.

>Because the germans would have had nukes as well, if they had won the war. Where do you think your nukes came from ? Captured german scientists build them for you.
Please look up the state of the German atomic program; they hadn't ever gotten to the point that Fermi's atomic pile of 1942, that of a self-sustaining nuclear reactor. And it would have taken them years to go from that to a bomb, even if they had the means to deliver them, which given their air inferiority to the U.S. alone, is doubtful.

Not to mention that Paperclip started after the trinity test, which makes the entire notion that captured German scientists created the bomb retarded.

>Also... GDP ? Seriously ? A german-ruled Europe, that enslaved the entire slavic population, would have been THE economic power.
Again, unlikely, especially since they were very crudely extracting primary resources (especially food) from their Slavic possessions and wiping out large segments of the population in doing so. Even all together, the historic Nazi sphere didn't meet up with the U.S. GDP, and of course, all those conquered regions took nose dives once the Germans came in and started taking over.

Yes but this all a hypothetical

Of corse but we're on Veeky Forums so I'm trying to think in more realistic terms.

It wouldn't. The Nazi ideology was to destroy their enemies or destroy themselves trying. Hitler would have kept going and attacked the US. A Fascist Cold War could have theoretically happened between Mussolini and Franco and the US though. Probably would have gone down similar to the real one.

Like he attacked Great Britain, which was only 40 miles away?

Well yes but my point was Hitler would have never accepted a truce and especially not defeat. It would be destroy England or destroy Germany trying. Also he would only not have fought them of they put Mosley in power.

Germans would have rigged US elections. America would have got a Nazi friendly or at least isolationistic administration.

>Captured german scientists build them for you.

Except the only German scientists working on the Manhattan were anti-Nazis who defected to the Allies prior to the war.

>Also... GDP ? Seriously ? A german-ruled Europe, that enslaved the entire slavic population, would have been THE economic power.

>implying slavery is economically viable in anything apart than an agriculture based economy
>thinking the United States wouldn't be arming Slavic and Jewish revolts in Eastern Europe to erode the Third Reich's economic power

>Nazis would have turned the german people and its allies to a healthy, strong, honorable master race.
>honorable
>by ruthlessly subjugating and massacring fellow whites

kys Hunigger

>While the Jews would have ruined the US with degeneracy, equality, and race-mixing just like they did in our timeline.

Yeah about that... The "degenerate" U.S. still managed to kick the Third Reich's teeth in.

Face it you stupid Kraut. Germany has never and will never possess 1/10th of the power, resources, land, and prestige of the United States.

That was the Soviets.

>A german-ruled Europe, that enslaved the entire slavic population
Stop overdosing on Soviet memes you fucking brainlet.

They literally destroyed Poland (it stopped existing as a country), closed all Polish schools, murdered Polish intellectuals and politicians. What were they planning to do?
When the Ukrainians declared independence they arrested everyone responsible for this and sent them to camps.
20% of Belorussian population was exterminated.

Poles are hardly Slavic, they're jewish mischlings.

>it's this retard again

Hitler thought they along with Czechs were the most Aryan of the Slavic groups though.

Nope.

Considering you're from the south which is an Africa tier shithole full of niggers and all the wealthy regions of America are populated by Germans, I find this pretty laughable.

HAHAHA keep telling yourself that slavfiend.
Hitler hated ALL slavs just as much, if not more, than Jews. Slavs were no better than animals, meant to toil away in the eastern farmlands until they either went extinct or broke so much that they became a permanent slave-race, programmed genetically.

>t. Schlomo Schekelberg

I'm not defending Hitler but I read somewhere he wanted to kill 90% of Russians but leave around 40 - 50% of the Czechs, Baltics and Poles as many of them were "Aryans" held in Slavic controlled lands.

>enslaved the entire slavic population,

Right, the lucky ones would be assimilated and some would also be deported or murdered instead of enslaved.

1/2

2/2
We were the "lucky" ones.
Also see: mp.gov.si/fileadmin/mp.gov.si/pageuploads/mp.gov.si/PDF/poprava_krivic/Crimes_committed_by_Totalitarian_Regimes.pdf

>Slovenians are literally Austrians LARPing as Slavs
>get mad when the Germans want to re-germanize them

It's the other way around, much of the German Austrian population are descendants of Germanised Slovenes (Carantanians). But let's not stray too far off-topic.

>it's true because Tito told me so

I'm sorry, what does Tito have to do with this?

>Much better economy than retarded communism

Only if they're able to make a smooth transition from a wartime economy to a peacetime economy.

There would be no Cold War. The Cold War as we know it was a civil war/conflict between German scientist who were taken in by the US vs. the German scientist who were taken in by the USSR. There would be no division of Berlin with capitalism and communism. There would be no proxy wars. Nothing. In this scenario, Japan is on the winning side so it's safe to assume that no nukes were dropped at their two cities, so no nuclear arms race.

You're spouting bolshevik panslavist propaganda about every German west of the Elbe secretly being a germanized Slav, I've heard it before. And you still didn't counter any of the points mentioned in the pic I posted.

Denying historical facts as "bolshevik panslavist propaganda"? That's rich. Are you going to deny the existence of Carantania, of the Slavic settlement in Obotritia and Bavaria Slavica? Did the Slavic people living there just disappear? What do genetic studies show, pray tell?

And I did counter your post, check my two posts above.

Once the SS take over the military force of Germany pure autism. Lemay and Harris will see their dreams come true.