1.2m supply, less than 40k market cap. Don't miss the next moon mission

1.2m supply, less than 40k market cap. Don't miss the next moon mission

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/socialcoin-socc/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather wait for it to hit 1 sat

Couldn't agree more, this has massive potential. Ive beeb in touch with the dev and he has some big announcements to make over the next 2 months. As soon as this coin gets some volume going it will moon!

lol im not touching a coin with 40k market cap and 0.06 BTC volume. it also clearly had a massive pump and dump already

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/socialcoin-socc/#charts

it's dead

make sure you buy in once it reaches a dollar

>massive pump and dump already
When? Because it didnt

Not sure why you even chimmed in with your two cents, because like I said, all it needs is some volume to absolutely moon.

The dev has a few big announcements up his sleeve which could very well bring the vomume to moon it

t. socc dev

totally not the same person, lol

Okay, mate

lol now is literally the perfect opportunity to get in before a major pump thought I might help some people out

This will pump within the next 2 months
Get in now and sell on the news

I unfortunately bought this coin at 1414 and 1202 due to novaexchange's shit design on mobile and I'm hoping this will pick up because its been dead for literally more than 2 weeks since the last time this douchenozzle shilled this piece of shit, it has a .06 BTC volume in the last 24 hours, I regret the $75 I put into this bs so much

Just keep holding, pal. I am certain it will not only go back up, but could 10x from these prices

>it has a phone with a data plan

>less than 40k market cap

No joke though, this could easily 10x once it gets volume
I have a suspicion that its currently being held down by whales so they can accumulate more

This is pathetic, guys. Don't put your money into a project like this, look at the website, you will understand

Oh fuck off, it's early stages in the project, ofcourse it isnt going to be a state or the art website right off the bat.

Bagholders detected. I rest my case ;)

God youre a whinging piece of shit.

I bought at 700-800 and what I have only accounts for 0.5% of my crypto bankroll.
I know a bargain when I see one and this is definitely a good one!

Unless you want to make an actual argument as to why this isnt a good buy, besided "hurr durr the website isnt fantastic", then fuck off

>held down by whales

its a 40k market cap, whales don't need to accumulate

>whales don't need to accumulate

Its literally impossible to buy up any substantial amount without 5x the price.
So the whales need to hold the price down and for people to sell to them.

Are you actually this thick?

*and force people to sell to them

This shit is a joke. Logo looks like something my 2$ a hour pajeet designer would have made in 2003. GTFO wth your baggies.

Is this actually how idiots value a coin? By how the logo looks?
You can't be serious...

Yes because it shows the company gives enough of a shit about their product to get a logo worth more than 5 dollars. No good coin has a shit logo

Idiots... Yes faggot, just call anyone that doesn't agreee with your little shit coin an idiot.

Been running a marketing agency for 15 years you retarded wagecuck.

BRAND is part of the coin, the logo, the websites, motto, everything.

One quick look t this shit logo tells me this is a shitcoin, run by shit people that dont take pride in their shit work.

But sure invest your money in this crap for a "moon mission" fucking retards would be better off buying 100K espers on yobit.

This kind of post that makes Veeky Forums sucks. Go post your "social" coin somewhere else and hope you find somebody to buy your bag :)

ITS A BRAND NEW COIN. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT BUILDING A PRODUCT AND A BUSINESS KNOWS THE GET THE GROUND WORK AND FUNDAMENTALS WORKING FIRST THEN WORK ON IMAGE AND MARKETING

Honestly you two have no idea what youre talking about.

The dev plans for better marketing, but the tech comes first!

Getting in early before the coin is fully developed (which includes marketing) is how you make serious money.

Ive been crypto for 1.5 years, i stated with 1btc and now have over 100.
These types of threads where unknown coins are shilled is one of the main reasons ive made so much.

Pajeet kys.

Dude just go, there's no need for you to be here. Youre clearly just trolling

You're basically saying that you got your fortune by shilling shit coins with no fundamental to find some poor dumb guys to drop your bags. LOL..... Poor answer, try again. Use brain please next time ;)

just trying to expose you scamming pajeets for what you are.

Have 100 BTC?

Post proof and I will buy 100K on this shitcoin right now.

That wasn't what I said at all, try actually reading the post
It wasn't until i had 30btc that i actually started finding and researching my own coins, before that I just looked for these kinds of threads to buy shitcoins.

Ive posted my blockfolio here a few times before

I only ever dedicate 10% of my bankroll to investing in shit coins. Thats a good rule of thumb for everyone

What is ReddCoin, Alex?

I would trust ReddCoin rather than shit pajeet tier shitcoins.

>thinks blockfolio is proof
you socc coin bag holders sure are retarded.