What do you think the Conquistadors thought of the Indigenous peoples of Mexico when they first landed?

What do you think the Conquistadors thought of the Indigenous peoples of Mexico when they first landed?

"POO IN LOO"

Thought they were non-christian savages that needed to be converted

Those are Philippino tribesmen though.

>where the native wimmenz at?

No difference

>Filipino tribes were familiar with steel and gunpowder way before Spics arrived.
Yeap, no difference.

this board was a mistake

we know exactly what they thought and did because they wrote it all down...pic related.

wow, I have tought that before

>What do you think the Conquistadors thought of the Indigenous peoples of Mexico when they first landed?
It would have been amazing if they would have written dozens of different books anout their experience. Imagine how amazing it would be to read Cortes or Del Castillo

>The same childhood friend reported in a letter that Columbus had provided one of the captured indigenous women to him. He wrote, "While I was in the boat, I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me. When I had taken her to my cabin she was naked—as was their custom. I was filled with a desire to take my pleasure with her and attempted to satisfy my desire. She was unwilling, and so treated me with her nails that I wished I had never begun. But—to cut a long story short—I then took a piece of rope and whipped her soundly, and she let forth such incredible screams that you would not have believed your ears. Eventually we came to such terms, I assure you, that you would have thought that she had been brought up in a school for whores."

is right though

those helmets did not yet exist during the conquest of mexico just fyi

"Christian" Europeans

Spaniards don't count due to their mysterious Moorish souls

Columbus and his friend were Italian, though

what happens if you wear armor in a tropical island for too long?

even worse

The eradication of the original three Meso-American civilizations is one of the worst things to ever happen in the world as far as I'm concerned.

>The eradication of the original three Meso-American civilizations is one of the worst things to ever happen in the world as far as I'm concerned.
Kek.

L.l...lewd

BLEACHED

Hot.

Moore rape babies aren't white senpai

They saw many savages that needed uplifting.

Aztecs were shit m8. Now with Incans I might agree.

This excites me

1. Mayans
2. ???
3. ???

Who are the others?

>Italian
>not berbers
Nice meme brah

zorman??

You can't even properly write 'moor' you fucking nigger.

Jesus, and Americans have a day dedicated to this man?

>No, they have a day dedicated to this man's "lord admiral"

I don't know why I greentexted that

the Aztecs and the Incans?

The important ones a.k.a The Incans

sounds like hardcore s and m play from both sides

>Aztecs
Not a civilization
>Incans
South American

If you actually want to know I would read the conquest of new spain by Bernal Dias
It's pretty interesting

they were shocked by their sacrificial rituals and acts of cannibalism, but were impressed by what they were able to accomplish in terms of civilization and wealth. Read the letters Cortes wrote to the King Phillip that describe his encounters with the Mexica (Aztecs) and the other city states.

Lol due to disease they would have collapsed anyway, just look at the Mississipian culture in the US which died out due to disease.

The Incas didn't even have a written language, they just used bits of string

>being a pedant on Veeky Forums

Ooga booga where da native wymn at

no need to damage control