To the whale that is crashing on purpose ICN to buy cheap:

To the whale that is crashing on purpose ICN to buy cheap:

Fuck you motherfucker, you are a fucking cancer that is killing this coin. You must be a fucking faggot who has no friends and spends the whole day fucking other people with stupid dumps. You are going to die alone because if you become rich, nobody will want to spend time with such a big piece of shit. If you ever get a wife, she will eat all the cocks that goes along her way because she will be dissatisfied as fuck with your bed performance, cause you are a big piece of shit in all aspects of life and you deserve to die

Fuck your mother if you want some fuck faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/f9FzW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You tell'em, man.

I'm sorry, but I need to make some money.

I've never seen such a mastodontic phaggot as this whale, it must be the real cancer, a cancer like no one has saw before. Your fathers must be brothers, it's the only way I can figure out how can you be so retarded to spend your life crippling the growth of a promising coin.

Next time when you are crying out your memories to your therapist about how never any human being developed a bound with you, remember that you are a cancer, and that the world will be better without you, you humongous piece of granny pussy blood

I like you, OP. Good thread.

But don't worry phaggot, you are going to attone for your sins

You are going to end alone, surrounded by your own pee and shit in a shit tier motel in Slovenia, while you ask for help, but as nobody loves you, I hope you drown in your own shit feeling all the phases of infection that your shit provokes on your inner organs, and feel how you start rotting alone, with no one to remembers you, except for the people that you damaged, that we will be queuing outside your dark room to go in and fuck your expanded butthole until your beg for mercy

But I will do it with money.

I feel you, user. I'm the Tick Tock poster, and watching this person or group manipulating ICN makes me feel really fucking sad. At least I'd like to buy some. I just hope the price doesn't stay cripples because of this dickhead FUDding via charts.

This is the type of actions that makes the karma give you cancer

The worst thing about this, is that atm is a great time to buy! They are hiring right now the DAA managers and on the 16th of august they are going to announce them. Plattform just got released, reviews were amazing, and their list of coins is pretty good, they got a huge amount of registration forms, very nice and transparent Q financial reports, but we have this fucking cancer that is killing it's development.

The worst part is that ICN team isn't doing nothing to solve this, as this is as easy to solve as to put ICN on more exchanges than just fucking kraken.

Not so easy lmao

If only we could get it on Buttrex...

I agree with you user, I hope the whale that keeps holding this back every time it builds momentum, dies a slow painful death.

When you have the amount of money ICN TEAM has, yes it's easy. I'm started to think they must be doing this on purpose

I think it's on purpose but for other reasons. My guess is that it has to do with regulations or similar stuff. The token itself is pretty clean. (Fuck liqui.)

I think they dont want it to be overcome w "altcoin craze" and rather just have steady growth. Holding my 1800 strong idgaf this bull run will go till mid september anyways

This chart is so fucked up

Best we can do is buy now and join this phaggots; unless it's ICONOMI themselves, so I would expect a good reasoning behind this. In the end, do the opposite of what your instinct tells you: sell now.

Everytime the time gets pumped, the motherfuckers dump. And each moment they can, they change the walls to lower the price

You are the worst human beings, hope your chink addopted children (cause you must be stupidly sterile) gets a job position as comfort women for ISIS

AND HERE THEY ARE AGAIN

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Shameless self pump

That's what sucks about this shit, it can be a fucking Rothschild Simulator for anyone.

Another momentum another drop

TRY TO STOP US NOW

lol I.....don't think anybody on this board knows how to trade........

bazinga

........buy.....dips.....sell......peaks.......

although, please do go ahead and larp about some convoluted method that always works

Just accumulate more. I've never been so comfy holding a coin,

Calm down dude.

I actually do have a method that consistently works, but if I share it with everyone, it'll stop working

thanks for being idiots, Veeky Forums
don't ever change

if youre not always buying 3 hours after formation of the right shoulder of the infamous head and shoulders pattern, i dont know what the fuck you're doing

like this guy, he's an idiot

please take his advice though

well that's cool :)

but, unless it's arbitrage, I think you can sleep well at night with someone else knowing your super secret ideas

I don't hate on TA, crypto is just a little hard to use it with

Is it a good time to buy ICN, biz? Or should I get Elastic?
What about ICNX?

it's not arbitrage, arbitrage is too slow

Buy ICN/ICNX and retire in 2 years.

Buy ICNX if you want consistent ROI and immunity to pump and dump scams.

Buy ICN if you want just another shitcoin that's value is derived from its own existence and will be pumped and dumped constantly.

this guy is also an idiot

this is all just numbers.......it's a giant math problem

any answer is "correct"

once you see "it" though, you can't unsee it

it's been a few weeks since I've done the math, but I projected my first million on February 24th, 2018; I took a nap, traded some more, did the math again before I went to sleep that night.....February 4th, 2018

I did the math around noon the next day, after trading......February 3rd

I'm probably somewhere in January, now

no one here understands how to trade; it's actually really disappointing

it's disgusting how dumb people on this planet have become

and how they have allowed literally the BIGGEST fucking loophole of money to continue into 2017

the exchange is theft

once you see it, you realize that the exchange was created to steal from people

.....so yes, I'm exploiting the fuck out of you sorry sons of bitches

the loophole is......because none of you will ever be able to put any of it together, even though it's the biggest "hint" I could ever give you.......

value

should

not

be

fluctuating

ever

>he lost his BTC into some alt(shit)coin
Sorry for your loss.

dude are you having a stroke right now or something

>To the whale that is crashing on purpose ICN to buy cheap:

a herring threating a whale.

>fell for the hodling meme

More hints pls

Ok,, so buy litecoin? bc the value never changes

pay me or buy my music, then we'll email or Skype or whatever
>pic related my music

no idiot, value SHOULDN'T fluctuate, but because it does, it creates this giant loophole

>his fucking loophole is buy low sell high

wow mindblown thanks professor

here's a reply

>"Value shouldnt fluctuate"
>"I've found a loophole"
>Asks someone to buy his music
Get the fuck out, faggot.

Literally just another brainlet pajeet who thinks hes found a holy grail and is exercising perceived intellectual superiority.

yeah, even in that review, it says I'm from Texas

stay mad, stay poor

glad

you

could
tell
by
the
spacing!1!!1

honestly id just like to talk about theories. I have been playing with a new theory and your hint kinda seems similar. id be willing to listen and critique your website/music

what messaging service?

what are your projections?

do you have an exact date that you're going to be filthy fucking rich?

or are you just crossing your fingers it's between tomorrow and ten years?

So tell me why you arent Bill Gates-rich by now, smartass? Why would you want a buck or two from a neet on a chinese fishing forum - shouldnt be worth your time.

You have no idea how many times I've heard shit like this. The forex community literally has a new thread proclaiming to have "beaten the system" by the hour.

it's just funny how you think you've cracked the code while parroting what everyone else already knows that's all :)

it's okay, don't get emotional, just prove me wrong

i come from a wealthy family im already rich lol cryptos is just for fun

in a few years, I may literally be a trillionaire

tell me what % you generally sell at so I can laugh and throw up at the same time

does discord work for you?

discord.gg/f9FzW

I bet. And all everyone has to do to get as rich as you're about to be is to buy your music!

yep, basically lol

>richest man in world, ceo of amazon one of largest companies on glove, jeff bezos worth less than 1/10th of 1 tril
>user on Veeky Forums.org/biz could be worth 1 tril in a few years

downloading now

bfggh?

you can say something as embarrassing as this
then still be stupid enough to follow up with this

>I can make a trillion dollars when no other individual in the world ever has and only two families the Rothschilds who started in the 1700s and the Al Saud, both of which are comprised of hundreds of billionaires

Jesus I didn't know this level of delusion was possible haha

jon?

but wait, earlier in the thread you said you wouldn't be a millionaire until next year!

So how are you able to predict exactly when you'll hit your first million dollars, but you can't tell us when (or even if) you'll be a trillionaire?

February 4th, right?

Besides, if you really have a "method" that works and will make you millions, why wouldn't you be leveraging yourself to maximize returns?

I know if I had a literally "guaranteed" route to a million dollars, I'd be scaling up my operation with loans to reach that goal that much faster. Why aren't you doing this?

You lack vision

In a few decades user is going to be a trillionnaire and you will be bragging about the fact that you exchanged a few words with him on an imageboard once.

new copy pasta

All you had to do was to buy his music.

Why wouldnt you listen?

Is this just an elaborate shill thread??

I don't see shilling, I see wrath and some usefull tips

Nope, you will see in a week.

Fuck off you fucking faggot. I guarantee he's making good money taking profits while you're sitting their like a little bitch holding his bags and whining that prices can't always be near ATHs.

Fucking fuck off.

i take back what i said in another thread about musicians generally being cool.

This guy is cucking me hard but I'm not mad because one day soon we are going to mars

Oh for sure. You're imaginary copy-paste internet money is gonna skyrocket and everyone is in good faith. The market makers aren't sucking you dry and I happen to be the queen of england.

What the fuck is actually going on in this thread?

Crypto, son.

pay the 100ish dollars to get on spotify you jewish faggot and maybe i will listen.

on the front end i can guarantee your shitgaze mathfag guitarfag indie is irrelevant and run of the mill. the zeitgeist of our time is hip hop, electronic, or sample-based music.

calling the other anons idiots yet pursuing a dead-end genre. SAD.

no one will listen or give a fuck about your trash art that you've slaved away at for years perfecting and honing your worthless craft.

you will die miserably, unknown and alone.

Yeah,you could be a trillionaire in a few years just by buying music!
It's not a get rich quick scheme,its a get richer than countries quick scheme

That whales sent their minions to derail the thread.

We
Are
Gonna
Give
To
You
X
Gonna
Deliver

The moon mission is about to start.

Any moment

Price is finally moving up. Faggots are releasing us.

No, it's going down again

This fucking whale will be like this until demand breaks the fucking price

SO MAD