Is it autistic to refer to modern day Iranians, Tajiks, Pakis and North Indians as "Aryan?" Or is it even credible?

Is it autistic to refer to modern day Iranians, Tajiks, Pakis and North Indians as "Aryan?" Or is it even credible?
Asking as one myself who unironically does this

No. But only if you follow Vedic rituals.

Yes
Its like calling Brits britons and french's as frank, its correct but an archaic outdated form

Yes they have almost no steppe ancestry

Iran < ērān < *aryānām

so yeah, this guy is right, you're literally already doing that by calling them Iranians

NI are Vedic Aryan.

Way less autistic than to refer to european as aryans, that's for sure.

Kurds are also Aryan, don't forget that.

bump

bump

Iranian = Aryan. It's 100% legitmate to refer to them as aryans.

Yeah but they don't call themselves that anymore, Iran literally means land of the Aryans
Aryan ≠ Indo-European

Pakis aren't Iranian, their language and heritage is more Hindu. They just love to deny this.

This. Also, it's a bit like calling Hindi by the name Sanskrit, or pretending that modern Greek is the same as classical Greek.

they are delusional rapechildren

modern hindi uses Devnagari script & borrows heavily from sanskrit vocabulary.
It's normal continuity.

>we iranian are

just call them arabs,

We don't consider ourselves Persian at all tho.
>but muh cherry picking
Most people are proud of who they are here, whether they're from Punjab or Peshawar etc etc.
You might have a few insecure people from the underclass that try to LARP as the Arbi's or Persian's but they're mocked by most other normal people.
I don't know where this meme came from but considering our butthurt Eastern and Western neighbors I'm not that surprised haha.

>iranians call themselves aryan
>therefore anyone else calling themselves that is stealing their heritage.
spoken hindi uses a lot of local terms and words. The Written version is filled with autistic sanskrit that no one knows.

Northern Indians and Pakistanis are not Iranian.

>our butthurt eastern and western neighbors
>Paki calling anyone else butthurt
Ayyy

This. Well for Indians they say they're vedic aryans or something idk.
It's true tho.