When bitcoin dips, the next dip is usually higher than the last one. I'm an idiot and didn't buy in the July $1800 dip...

When bitcoin dips, the next dip is usually higher than the last one. I'm an idiot and didn't buy in the July $1800 dip. What do you think the next dip will be? If it even goes below $3200..

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6rx4z8/bitcoin_cash_has_locked_2_additional_mining/
medium.com/@bitfinexed/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dip
>bitcoin

choose one

this chart is more comfy to look at..

NOVEMBER

You're joking right mate

you might see another dip if the difficulty reduction on bitcoin cash gets reduced making mining on the bitcoin cash chain more profitable than on the bitcoin settlement chain. that can be a problem because then you have two coins calling themselves bitcoin with the same ledger, only one of them fast and cheap, and another one slow(and it will get even slower if miners switch over) and expensive.

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6rx4z8/bitcoin_cash_has_locked_2_additional_mining/

w-why..?

It's going to 10k within a few months with or without you.

Not before dipping at some point.

REEEEEEEEEEEE watch all the fake bots bid up Shitcoin to the moon.

The IRS needs moar tax revenue and the Federal Reserve needs to maintain their 2% inflation targets.

GO NORMIES GO!

bid rigging ftw!

It's all rigged there's no logic, just whales playing the market at Bitfinex

medium.com/@bitfinexed/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4

Sounds like this butthurt cashcucks gave away all his money to Jihan

Commiserations Bcash

F

This guy is still pumping and mining bcore

Lol, anyone still remembers a guy who posted several days ago that whales are backing up btc cash and his "friend" put buy wall of 50k btc at 0.08 ?? Shit where is that guy lol. Pajeet will always be pajeet

he also said he was shorting BTC... when it was like $2700 when he posted, wonder how he's doing.

that actually had me kinda rattled :o( i really hope there was no truth to it... regardless, i just nice bought 100k seeing as we're through the $3000 mark, surely a good sign

Killed himself

this.

Digits confirm
He's fucking dead

next dip should be around 2900