Okay, everyone. I was wrong about signatum. This coin is the real deal. get in before bittrex

Okay, everyone. I was wrong about signatum. This coin is the real deal. get in before bittrex.

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.signatum.io/richlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SIGT forgives. But he does not forget.

"No thanks. I hate money."
- t no siggingon

We all make mistakes in our life. Just make sure to not repeat them.

Was going to buy at 1200, but shitopia was having problems and not letting me register. Luckily bought in yesterday at 1800.

that shit will moon so fucking hard, not even meme'ing

people underestimate the potential in those non-premine, fairly distributed coins in times where literally every other new project is premined ICO tokenized garbage

If you bought in when this post was made grats on your 10% already.

But where is the exit? Is this a long? Should I use a wallet to get it to trex as fast as possible if it ever lists?

IRON HANDS

>But where is the exit?

$10

it'll moon on cryptopia when bittrex is announced

Have you guys looked at the network hashrate of this fucking chain. Its fucking unreal. Like 3TH

SIGT is a pump and dump shitcoin. Don't buy this garbage high or you will be stuck holding the bags.

>700 sats didn't listen
>1200 sats didn't listen
>1600 sats didn't listen
>2000 sats didn't listen
>2600 sats will you listen?

I made a topic every time and got fudded but its becoming obvious their is less FUD.

We even get a dope warrior MEME! saved

Not like that crap digimarines

i started telling on 300sats

Sigtmarines are the elite. Digimarines are just grunts.

Wasnt that like the day it launched on topia though...

Not gonna lie. Im also a digimarine.

FUCK LITERALLY JUST SET UP A SHITOPIA ACCOUNT FOR THIS COIN

I'M GETTING IN BOYS

I'M ALL IN

YEAH FUCK YEAH WE ARE HTE SIGIMARNIES

Literal meme coin

where can i buy some, cant see it listed on Kraken?, please i want to come to Lamboland too

>nigger detected
>attack marines

KEK

Cryptopia. Be fast before we take off for the moon.

>unconfirmed balance

AAAHHHHHHH HURRY THE FUCK UP

You can tell the whales are involved on this one because they are making weak hands fall, selling 20k at a time after a wall is breached and then buying in even higher. Do not sell!!! HOLD!

I was blind, but you guys made me see. Sig bros 4ever!.

FUDDERS BTFOO

FUCKING NO SIGT FAGGOTS

AHAHAHAHAHHA

GET FUCKED YOU FAT NIGGERS I MADE 10K OFF THIS SHIT SO FAR LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

>he's a noSigt
FUCKING KEK

why won't my btc deposit on cryptopia fuck i just sent it from bitcoin and it's not appearing on crypt it isn't showing the confirmation hashtags or needed did i fuck up somehow or is cryptopia just slow oh my god help me i'm a retard i knew this was a bad idea but i don't want to miss the sig train any more than i already have please boys did i waste a thousand dollars

at ppl wondering about exits: volume is still picking up at very fast rate. Ride along, once it slows down sell and rebuy the dip. Rinse and repeat, this is how you actually make money during an uptrend and limit the risk.
if you expect another normie altcoin bullrun anytime soon, expect sigt to be one of the top gainers.

IMO there is no exit.

Did you sell Eth @ $50? ZEC @ $50? XMR @ $20?

nah i don't buy shitcoins with infinite coin supply

Those who got in early will benefit and most will be posting pink wojaks for months as this will end just like posw and dgb...you can count on it.

just a quick question

not that it actually matters

but what makes this coin good besides that swweet logo with the sunglasses

No premine, normie minable with just a single GPU unit, potential to buy goods and services using a privacy oriented coin. Relatively unknown.

quick rundown of why this coin will moon?

IT KEEPS GOING UP

REEEEEEEEEE

WHERE IS THE DIP

This is the dip

There is only 1.8 BITCOIN resistance to 3k sats!!!!!!!!

>why won't my btc deposit on cryptopia fuck i just sent it from bitcoin and it's not appearing on crypt it isn't showing the confirmation hashtags or needed did i fuck up somehow or is cryptopia just slow oh my god help me i'm a retard i knew this was a bad idea but i don't want to miss the sig train any more than i already have please boys did i waste a thousand dollars
just wait btc is slow

You won't lose your BTC. cryptopia is a great exchange. You will be paying more for sigt though, this thing is going to the moon as we speak

buying 500 euros worth, when should i be selling?, this cant moon for much longer..

I was a hard critic a couple weeks ago, dev team is showing real promise with its very rapid updates. I don't know honestly. 60k sats seems realistic

I am not sure how fees on Cryptopia work I hope they are just percentage based on the order and not flat fee + percentage cause as soon as my BTC deposited I put in an order but the price kept skyrocketing so I just started clicking like a madman to buy whatever I could.

This will hit Bittrex in a couple weeks and we will all be filthy rich thanks brothers I love you guys.

thats what they been saying for 4 days now...

WE MOONING MORE BABY cry on the sideliines while we goto the HEAVENS!

60k is a little conservative.

A solid pump with the Bittrex addition can push this to 100k easily.

Whale's are suppressing the price a bit at the moment, attempting to accumulate more sub 3k satoshis.

>1 BTC buy support at 2700

New floor established

so i transferred to cryptopia and when i check my wallet balance it says theres an estimated balance of 0.2 btc but when i try to buy sigt it keeps saying i dont have enough to buy..

>still at a 50% loss on sigt while everyone else is cashing out for lambos

F5

I fucked up and bought 11k of these at 3k. Why do I always buy high sell low?

how do i buy on cryptopia?, do i have to enter do all the maths myself?, cant i just enter the amount of btc im wanting to spend?, this is much harder than kraken to use

>I fucked up and bought 11k of these at 3k. Why do I always buy high sell low?
high entry price but you don't lose anything until you sell

just click on your BTC balance and buy. it does the math for you

how do you fuck up that badly my nigga

>high entry price but you don't lose anything until you sell

why don't more people see this?? just hodl for longer

don't worry will hit 4k by today.

don't be a dumbass(again) and sell soon after we're hitting 6k+

when i click on my btc balance then search for sigt i dont see the option to buy, just deposit withdraw and transfer sigt?

easy you will bo on profit in couple of hours.

ps. always buy the dips, not tops

nevermind im an idiot, cheers for the help

explorer.signatum.io/richlist

I feel so comfy to be on richlist. damn

>nevermind im an idiot

We still accept you

Whales accumulating folks, dont be fooled by fleeting drop in prices

Any point buying some for 0.02 BTC now and sell when it comes to bittrex?

I meant 0.002 oops.

Yes.

Put in a buy order for a lower price if you think it'll drop.

Ok, thanks.

>mfw sold because of FUD
lesson learned I guess

3k sats let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There's a whale shaking weak hands don't sell!

damn it, i did something retarded and lost .2 BTC by converting to DGB and back to quickly get funds on craptopia. hopefully it'll be a small sacrifice in hindsight.

stick to doge with that dude.

how to buy sigt with btc on cryptopia?, cant i just enter the amount of btc i was to spend???

why? is dogecoin faster than digibyte?

Yes. All you have to do is enter amount 1 SIGT and then .199 BTC for the price. It will automatically convert your BTC to SIGT.

cheers for that i got past that part now its saying "Spam Trade detected"

It's not faster but the price is the same on all exchanges +- 5% so you won't lose 600 dollars like you just did.

rolling for this

God damn sheep shagging site wont let me buy

dude you are trying to buy 1 sigt for .198 bitcoin. I would love to make that trade but.... let the site fill that amount out for you

This fucker is trolling you, but I think you know that already.

1 SIGT = 0.00003000

You should be able to get over 6000 at this price

This coin seems kind of promising, once it hits more exchange 50 cents is probably possible if not more.

But after a few months and more I think it will fall hard.

lmao, just realized it was .02 BTC...i'm retarded, thanks for the tip though.

i dont see the option to let it fill the amount for me?, the buy button is greyed unless i enter all the fields and im not a mathematician..

holy shit m8, you're lucky that order didn't go through. you almost got trolled really badly.

can you please just tell what to enter into those fields, this is taking the piss, i just want to 0.19 btc worth of sigt, this site is awful

>almost 60btc buyorders for a random coin with no special use
kek
at least it's not DOGE, but it's still a good indicator for how stupid the market is

click one of the existing orders, change numbers, walla.

whale accumulation tactic, dont sell guys

cheers mate, that worked, good to know someones here to help the newfags like me

see pic

click the first sell order on the list -> click your 0.19 balance on the sell order form. done

>walla
voila

1m volume now. pretty impressive.
oh shit

I'm interested in this coin, has it turned into PoS already?

no

>buy Digi at 2200
>sell at 600
>use the proceeds to buy SIGT at 3000
>????

How will this end?