Hey Veeky Forums.. any chance anyone know anything about this coin...

hey Veeky Forums.. any chance anyone know anything about this coin? These updated their website today to make it like they gunna reveal something soon and their are rumors about parterning with bitmain. halp?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trustplus?lang=de
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659848.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The price is going up on bittrex

I've been hodling TRUST for some time now. I think it's a very solid coin for long and possibly short term hodl

do you think I should buy in.. i fuckin missed ans and omg.. BCH bottoming out.. idk what to do lol. Did I find a gem?

It's a shitcoin /0.02$

try harder pajeet

but they're an OLD coin with active development and this has been the conditions for a lot of recent gains.. people like to see that devs are sticking to their project

twitter.com/trustplus?lang=de

I mined/bought some of these back in 2014, glad to see it finally fucking rising. I hope the devs pull through.

Ok im in for 0,05. looking good.

This thread looks fishy. Whatevs, 10$ it is lol.

My buddy actually mentioned this coin at breakfast this morning, said he heard at work that there was something going on with bitmain. It's cheap right now, just placed a buy order just incase it moons.

Remember to buy the rumor Veeky Forums

No idea, but looks interesting, looking into it.

definitely worth doing so
bought about 3 months back, glad to see it going up

we're back to moving average, and it hard tested support.. this has definitely got to be going up

meme triangles never lie!

LMAO that volume. Anyone who buys into this deserves to lose their money.

Looks very promising just bought 10k thanks OP

So much bullshit

really makes me think

>rumor pops up and people make threads
>price rises
>vol rises

>how to spot a coin that's about to moon

Buy buy buy

Pure coincidence! Definitely not a coordinated discord pajeet degen "pump" attempt AHAHAHAHAHAH

I swear if I knew their addresses I would go and slaughter them even if it meant 25 to life I don't give a fuck I would gut those idiots on livestream.

there is no rumor pajeet

people who've been rekt before just wanna keep others down too i think.. I've missed way too many opportunities on Veeky Forums .. not gunna make the same mistake

Following up on myself, bought like ~10$ at 1269.
Let's ride

I don't like putting my money wherever so I looked at their ANN on bitcointalk, it's a nice looking coin indeed.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659848.0

Also, they were moving offices this week (it's in their last post) and are coming up with an announcement after the weekend so I think I'm sold...

Buy the rumor, sell the news

It's so fucking simple and people still haven't learned
Honestly whoever is poor at this point deserves to be poor

yeah, i've learned my lesson. Pulling the trigger now.

not going to miss out on this like I did with chaincoin and others

since it got shilled here the volume increased about 0.5 BTC, what is fucking nothing and did literally nothing to the price.
OP is a subhuman, i bet he is still holding his bags, after he scammed some guys who already are poor. cunt.

>had 50% vol increase
>price went up
>walls are paper thin

Only 5btc for a 50% increase, 8btc for 100%!

Now should i hodl or should I sell.

vol is just starting to pick up
I think 220% increase over a few days is realistic