TrustPlus (TRUST) About to fly by the moon. Thank me tomorrow

TrustPlus (TRUST) About to fly by the moon. Thank me tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=61231
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any reason why?

Nvm, just did some research on my own, thanks for the tip.

>tfw first usefull hint on Veeky Forums since weeks

Pajeet pump and dump groups, they are trolling /biz hoping they get someone to dump on.

Looks interesting, what makes you say it's going to moon

they tweeted about the new ASIC X11 miner recently. they are going to be mining dash and some other coins.

this is actually going place, stay poor.. poorfag.

thanks for the heads-up

Can you give us your Discord link so we can join in and see your cunning plan? Make memes! Spam /biz and twitter! Hahahahhaha

KILL YOURSELF 0.15 BTC PORTFOLIO PAJEET

>never heard of this coin
>go look for info
>aparantelly they will partner with Bitmain
might as well drop some btc, it has to increase after they partner up right?

>thought this was a p&d at the beginning
>look at Twitter

Hey I sent you a DM in Discord in our group pls respond I need those links for that forum that we're spamming. Thanks Karthik.

Oh fuck...german twitter...so you're a turk scum?

A FUCKIN DEGEN TURK ROACH DISGUSTING UNIBROW MUDSLIME INBRED LEECH IN GERMANISTAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHH

By the way you dumb mudslime degen fuck your prophet and learn how to spam you idiot, that's some degen-tier (muhamed alah mudslime level) random twitter account, nobody will bait.

Give me your address I will come to kill you on camera I'm not kidding.

>Some random user shilling a memecoin I've never heard of

Good enough for me

Just bought 5000

>FUDers reaching a new level

Buy the rumor, sell the news user. You'll see

>FUDers

Hahahhah Achmed kill yourself you'll never acquire more than 0.12 BTC you fuckin poor scumbag, die.

FUD hahaha no-volume utter trashcoin that nobody knows or trades "I'm spreading FUD" hahahahahahaha

I wish I knew your Discord group, you fuckin poorfag inept idiots LMAO.

>neo/biz/

Easy buy

it's going up right now

should have bought in while I had the chance

/pajeet/biz

/nomoneyhavingdegenstryingtoscamdegenswithnomoney/biz

/kys/biz

HAHAHAH TRUST IS PAMPING GAYS!!! BAY IT NOW, BITMAIN WILL USE TRUST INSTEAD OF BTC, JIHAN SAID???!!!! COULD IT BE????????

Kek that's TRST

thats the wrong coin you retard, all this time i thought you were legit helping but you are a complete idiot

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAAHHAHAHA

EVEN WORSE

TRST HAD 10 BTC VOLUME

THIS PAJEET SHIT HAS 1

ONE

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I HOPE EVERYONE READING THIS BUYS THIS. YOU FUCKIN POOR PIECES OF WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN GARBAGE DESERVE TO BE BROKE.

HAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

This is 100% false - Clear attempt at a pump and dump.

Very sorry this fake news is being reported but it is false. We did purchase D3s from Bitmain for winter mining. There is zero partnership with Bitmain or any company.

We are the original TRUST coin. TRST is a fork from our 0x363C094CebCc280B1e1B9B192b7d3c62F2A6B0Ed Token. They are working on Trust Circles which we tried in 2014 but was shutdown by the Secretary of State for not having a bank charter. I predict the same will happen to TRST.

We've been around for many years. We created a safe coin where zero pumps are allowed and our premine was used for trading, mining, minting and investing in capital. No money has been spent on marketing, or employees. There was no ICO. Just good clean business practices.

We like being unknown. Its safer. But this is us. cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=61231

Again... zero Partnership with Bitmain. Bitmain is an awesome company we buy products from.

>3BTC volume

>PRIME THE DUMP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU THOUGHT THE PUMP AND DUMP THAT SELECTE COINS AT "RANDOM" BASED ON LAST BLOCK WOULD LEAD YOU TO THE CHOSEN LAND.

YOU ARE ONE DUMB KEK. THANKS FOR BUYING MY BAGS.