Anybody here feel like there people's history is irrelevant...

Anybody here feel like there people's history is irrelevant? I'm armenian and there's just so little that exists to read about. What are some other cultures that dont get discussed a lot?

no, im anglo-american

Yeah anglos can into relevant

These are pretty rad though.

Southeast Asian here
Well we're never that relevant anyway

>I'm armenian and there's just so little that exists to read about

the fuck, armenia has a long fucking history and there are plenty of sources to read, many are not even translated to english.

But other than that yeah, empires/big impacters take up the toll, armenia had the misfortune of always being in the middle of two imperial powers

>SoutheastAsian
Vietnam War had a pretty big impact on American culture tho. Takes up a decent amount of our history class.

Hmm yes I think so
I mean in old historical-cultural term

Australia.

f*ck off

kek, being irrelevantistani must hurt

History of Austarlia:
>criminals
>emu wars
>abos drinking petrol
what did i miss?

The fucking emu wars

getting genocided by roaches

I'm Mexican. We got a few hundred years of history. Nobody knows shit bout them injuns before Columbus.

Dude, Armenia was the first polity/nation to convert to Xtianity. Even before Rome.

It's why I think the Armenian Genocide is justified, you guys basically cucked Europe forever by giving christcucks legitimacy.

Literally any Central Asian country

nice doubles you c*nt

proud 3rd gen british anglo in the US reporting, sporting proud anglo features such as:
-pale skin
-big nose that points downward, can barely breathe through it
-inbred defects like mental disorders and mouth breathing
-lanky, thin frame
-blue white walker eyes
-neanderthal features like a protruding brow, strong jaw, and a butt chin
-tempermental self-deprecating personality
-hairy as fuck
-superiority complex

My ancestors have a proud history of conquest, but Im just some peasant fuck far away from the homeland and a fish out of water. Ethnic or racial pride is retarded.

Come back home lad

Ok here I think whats upsetting for me is just all the holes in history. Seems lots of stuff was either destroyed or never written down. Unless it's like Roman history

There are a lot of sources in Russian and Armenian, you can't expect the eternal anglo to translate everything.

It's really a shame though, especially the middle east/caucasus has a long rich history and all we get is post-1900 bullshit with political bias and focus on episodes like arab conquest, crusades and Alexander the Great.